Sign in to follow this  
Gnrl_Grad

Slowships Mod - slower carrier and barque speeds

New version uploaded, same link as before. There was a major bug that prevented the map from scrolling properly but this should be fixed now.

I would really really love to tell you it finally worked, but...well...nope it didn't >,<

I have no idea what might cause the problem, but now the mod mixer won't even startup. When I try to launch him it takes about 15 seconds until windows tells me the mod mixer stopped working and gives out some error thingy which i could send to windows.

The information I get from the error is this:

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6625.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER873D.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER875D.tmp.mdmp

I would really really love to tell you it finally worked, but...well...nope it didn't >,<

I have no idea what might cause the problem, but now the mod mixer won't even startup. When I try to launch him it takes about 15 seconds until windows tells me the mod mixer stopped working and gives out some error thingy which i could send to windows.

The information I get from the error is this:

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6625.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER873D.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Vampirkatz\AppData\Local\Temp\WER875D.tmp.mdmp

I will investigate, buy maybe better we follow this conversation on the Mod Mixer thread, instead of hijacking the Slowships' one. Sorry, Gnrl_Grad. :)

Hihi eeyup, sorry for abusing your thread for this conversation of troubleshootingness

No worries guys.

I've just uploaded another new version of this mod which fixes some issues that were introduced by the carrier rotation bug fix. Same download link as before.