Sign in to follow this  
gobbo

gobbo's mod rummage table

Because I've had no internet for a while now, I have had a lot of time to bring a few small projects to a finish and polish them for public release.

And because that's more than I want to spam threads, I'm going to collect them here (and probably update the thread for new addons in the future).

All addons are made by myself, unless otherwise mentioned. I don't know if there are other addons that already do the same, I just love to play around with configs and scripts, so please refrain from posting stuff like "but addon x does that already and was released y years ago, you copied the idea!"

gob_angelwings

gob_angelwings_4.jpg

This addon changes the C-130J's flares to represent the proper signature "Angel Wing" flare pattern they have (which BIS actually made, but for some reason didn't use). It also adds a new flare launcher that fires 10 sets of flares over 2 seconds, to be closer to the actual thing.

Short demonstration video:

Download:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21983

gob_nogroupicons

This addon removes the squad leader HUD, which is very useful (and actually made) for player-only multiplayer.

Doesn't work with ACE's "compact" HUD, you'll have to disable that in the ACE Clippi tool first.

Download:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21984

gob_noperivis

This addon removes the annoying peripheral vision icons, good for screenshots.

Download:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21986

gob_pins

gob_pins_4.jpg

This addon drops a pin whenever you throw a grenade, handled completely clientside.

Requires CBA. Optional ACE config that can be switched off in-game together with the ACE cartridge system included.

Pin model and texture by Donny.

Download:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21988

Licence

cc-by-nc-sa, with the following additional terms:

You are not allowed to modify the addons themselves, however modified configurations requiring the base addon can be done. I would like ot be notified of those if they are made public, though. In any case, the original author(s), must be credited.

You may not port these addons to any other games, they are intended to be used solely with Arma 2, its expansion Operation Arrowhead, and DLC British Armed Forces, Private Military Contractors, and Army of the Czech Republic.

Edited by gobbo
Updated with proper image links, as my homepage is down atm

Much appreciated, thanks for sharing them all..:)

Releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

PS: I assumed these were all Arma 2 (standalone) releases except the gob_Pins addon cause it works with ACE. Please fee free to correct me if my assumption is completely wrong :)

Edited by Guest

Cheers, Foxhound!

Actually gob_pins doesn't need ACE; the only requirement is CBA for the Extended EventHandlers. I have made and included an optional ACE patch that hooks my system into the ACE cartridges system, so it can be switched off.

Gobbo I'm very interested in your gob_nogroupicons and gob_noperivis mods for arma 3; are there any plans to bring these over to ArmA 3

Gobbo I'm very interested in your gob_nogroupicons and gob_noperivis mods for arma 3; are there any plans to bring these over to ArmA 3

Definitely at some point, but I won't be able to do that for at least two weeks as I'm currently not at home.