Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Sneak Preview Livestream

Actually it was UTC+2, they forgot to include the recording time. :P

All this is just teasing, we love you BIS! :love:

FFS peeps, stop bloody complaining, everyone has technical problems every now and again, the last 2 streams worked flawlessly for me. You have probably 2 hours until you can see the recorded stream, chill out!:cool:

Plan B! Unfortunately we're having some issues with our bandwidth - so instead we're going to record the presentation offline and upload it later. We did collect your questions, so we'll try to answer as many as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Right now, teenage girls with a 20 dollar webcam can livesteam their naked boobies to me from Canada and you're telling me a professional company can't sort out a livesteam. This guys is the bad PR you make for yourselves.

FFS peeps, stop bloody complaining, everyone has technical problems every now and again, the last 2 streams worked flawlessly for me. You have probably 2 hours until you can see the recorded stream, chill out!:cool:

Well some people have waited till 3 am to watch this livestream just to hear the announcement: wait till 5am before you can watch the "live"stream offline.

so glad I stayed home on a beautiful saturday afternoon to watch this :mad:

Lol at all the angry people :P. Not everything goes according to the plan.

What happened to the "Do you do recorder? Do you want T-shirt?" guy from back in E3 2012? He'd have managed the livestream...

Sorry to all you people that stayed up and wasted the last day of your life... you will be remembered for your sacrifice.

/sarcasim

Seriously, get over it.

Was the same for the other ones, they started late.

Nothing new here.

Just this why not use youtubeto stream the video?

seems much more stable

Good to see many people's lives are near perfect judging by the rage this kind of a "disaster" causes :rolleyes:

"Official moding tools won't be a part of Arma 3 release, they are going to be released after that."

Geez, the amount of smugness in here is almost palpable....

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

By the way, I would like to repeat the question I posted before it was buried in rage and smugness: Any plans for another Q&A session ? It's ahrd to get any definite answers on the forum, so I was looking forward to getting some questions answered during todays livestream

Plan B! Unfortunately we're having some issues with our bandwidth

;)

That's too bad though, I was looking forward to a livestream. Eagerly awaiting the recorded version :)

Two words come to mind here, "grow" and "up". Do some people honestly think BIS is somehow in control of their Internet connection and that this demonstrates some sort of technical incompetence on their behalf? Are you telling me you've never had your Internet connection go down or slow? What a bunch of entitlement junkies.

Unlucky with the network problems. Looking forward to the recording, no probs!

Two words come to mind here, "grow" and "up". Do some people honestly think BIS is somehow in control of their Internet connection and that this demonstrates some sort of technical incompetence on their behalf? Are you telling me you've never had your Internet connection go down or slow? What a bunch of entitlement junkies.

there's another word, and that is "relax". just because people express their disappointment, doesn't mean they're "raging", or that they don't understand the factors involved

Weird, my monitor died exactly at the moment the stream was about to start. (no joke) Now using an antique big monitor that I grabbed from the attic to still see the recorded livestream.

I don't know about you guys but reading the live chat was fun. :D

Yeah, great fun to see all the honest questions being ignored and replaced by lots of chatter and background noise

Eidt: Thanks to DarkDruid and Dwarden for answering !

Edited by Varanon

Most of the answers from devs = no promises....which actually brings me back to my post from yesterday.

Regarding the post-release features, I think BIS should divide them into 3 groups:

1. Features they know they will be able to deliver to Arma 3 post-release (without ETA..)

2. Features that may make it into the patches but without any promises

3. Features that definitely wont be in Arma 3

Because currently, almost everything belongs to 2nd category and it is causing a lot of, lets say heat in the community. I know that there are some things that even BIS is still not decided about, but come on, they know what they wont be able to deliver in Arma 3 and it should be defined. :)

Maybe a stupid idea but whatever, just my 2 cents...