Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Sneak Preview Livestream

i cant find the last 2 streams on the link just that loading screen for todays stream

Because it's a link to stream :D You just need to click arma3official on the upper left corner and there choose past broadcasts but I'll give you link:

http://www.twitch.tv/arma3official/profile/pastBroadcasts

Edited by St. Jimmy

Q: AI feels too accurate when they shoot. Are you planing on reducing AI accuracy?

thanks Jimmy.

just watched one and keep smiling at that equipment button :P

im exited for this stream now

just watched one and keep smiling at that equipment button :P

don't be surprised if that gets axed out, too.

As a mission maker I would like to ask the question on editor objects. Are there going to be more objects to play with like ambient sounds base defence positions and seagulls lol all the little things we had in Arma 2 that really helped create immersive environments. etc,

Only thing I really want to know, at release... What we get in terms of features, will that be a "what you see is what you get", those that aren't done for the launch can be considered not happening? Or will you guys be working on some of the features that could prove useful in the SP campaign.

I am referring to the must have requests which are seen as neccesaties, like the mid range textures, that is a must have, and firing from vehicles, and better improved AI, stealth and melee combat, suppresion, a quicker "get over" anim, vehicles dont explode from gunfire, better and slightly more in depth car driving (addition of simplified gears, lower gears for higher torque, and higher gears for speed), there are more, quite a good few "MUST HAVE" features that were requested, and those all could spice up SP and help making community missions more varied and interesting...

So question really is, in terms of features, with launch, is what we see what we get, or do you guys intend to still work on those extra things.. and if so, when can we expect them? Will these additional things be added later on through updates, SP campaign or future exapansion packs etc.

With the Crane and plow on the CRV Combat Recovery Vehicle be operational? Or static?

Jay/RiE has previously said that melee was not a priority, and I believe it was Dwarden who overtly said re: vehicles that it wasn't either (the phrase used was more of "told to work on something else").

Are there any plans of adding an improved medical system, inertia and improved weapon handling/collisions/resting post release?

I'd say that Twitch chat was as bad as before, but right now the stream is down most of the time and only intermittently do we actually get footage of a "stand by screen" -- a guy with an ARCO-equipped, suppressed MX, a MBT and a jet behind him... not much to be missing on account of text chat. :p

Not going to happen.

They are recording it and gonna post it later. Bandwidth problems.

Cmon BIS.................

Epicfail :D

Too bad, it works in the past but today the bandwidth is already in holiday.

And delayed for 1.5 hours. Because a company that is releasing a game with predominantly multiplayer content doesn't know how to sort a simple livestream.

Embarrassing.

Livestream DLC Free after 1700 utc

That being said- Any plans on additional dlc's? How will those relate to the future setting and other countries?

Any plans on doing a life Q&A session after the life stream was canned ?

I took a nap to watch this fresh and ready and woke up 20 minutes ago. I guess I go back to sleep :).

PS

Feels like universe is against BI sometimes :(