Sign in to follow this  
Justeeri

Ofp - between the lines

I think talk of addon campaigns goes in "mission editing", but only because I got in trouble for it tounge.gif

I've heard "ehh, it was ok"-things, but it looks good to me.

PS - Nice sig intruder. biggrin.gif

Don't whatever you do purchase Between the Lines! I did and it's rubbish. It's a very poorly made campaign with bad scripting, bad level design and bad placement of units and buildings. In one mission there's a tower on a hill and the botton corner of the tower is raised above the ground! It's a cheap knock-off add-on which should never have been allowed on the shelves....!

When I "played" it, it was pretty shall we say...typical. Another bundle of maps where the resistance has limitless supply of weapons and ammo, sorry excuse for a storyline and of course it would seem the enemy AI always set to recruit while the friendly AI was always set to expert. I don't know about everyone else but I find no enjoyment out of being able to wipe out squad after squad of the enemy by myself. It also had plenty of bugs. Basically it might be worth it as a campaign you can download, but definately not retail worthy. I've seen many downloadable campaigns from experienced mission editors that were better than this.

And so ends the rant biggrin.gif

By all accounts it's rather shit.

Moving to A&M.