rebelvg

GCam (Let's fix this great mod)

you can just run it via debug console:

[] execVM "gcam\gcam.sqf";

and run that locally

Everyone who already had the mod downloaded before 3-4 days ago should have the mod working fine but, for everyone who tries to install it now. It´s not working anymore, the steam workshop fix site was taken down and i dunno if the files on armaholic are corrupted.

On 1/16/2017 at 7:13 AM, God of Monkeys said:

Hi guys, I resolved all errors and pack it into pbo(error include missing font & map's paa define etc...), and now you can place this mod anywhere you like and it will not error.(Previous versions will have gcam_component.hpp not find error message if you not put mod under root game folder.)

Gcam fix Downloadlink

I fix with rebelvg's version.(Armaholic)

And rebelvg if you like, you can take this version and update to armaholic, let armaholic can have a good one GCam :)

Try my fix version :)

Could you perhaps upload your fix to the workshop? Since there isn't one on it?

If anyone is looking for an updated version, there's a new edited version of gcam on workshop.

• Like 1

Just now, MitchDB said:

If anyone is looking for an updated version, there's a new edited version of gcam on workshop.

Can you either PM me or put a link here?

Is there a way to fix the camera to an object? For example: Get a GoPro-style shot from the exterior of a vehicle. The camera seems locked to the horizon so anytime the vehicle pitches or rolls the camera's orientation changes relative to the vehicle.

On 11/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, Jester504 said:

Is there a way to fix the camera to an object? For example: Get a GoPro-style shot from the exterior of a vehicle. The camera seems locked to the horizon so anytime the vehicle pitches or rolls the camera's orientation changes relative to the vehicle.

I don't think so. The camera seems locked so that it doesn't bank or roll.

Do any of you know if you can run a mod from the 'description.ext' file?

That might be a solution for Gcam

I am talking about running Gcam as a script not a mod