Sign in to follow this  
Berger

Will there be a way to "save" favorite multiplayer servers?

Just looking into seeing if there are plans to have a way to "save favorite server" or see server history in the Multiplayer Browser?

One thing that I love about multiplayer ARMA3 is the ad-hoc communities that the multiplayer fosters... and then the next time I go to play online I find myself struggling to remember exactly which server(s) I was on previously... especially as the various folks who run servers (clans, mod devs, etc,) run multiple servers with similar names... it would be really great to be able to at least see a list of the most recent servers that I played on of not save a server to a favorites list.

Thanks,

Berger

Obviously that works... a bit of a pain in the ass for a game that has such a great server browser otherwise. Additionally, often times you don't know the quality of play on a specific server until after you've played for a while on it... and that's where this would make for a great feature.

Dwarden mentioned that a new MP UI is WIP, for release or close after it.

A simple one like the generic Steam one would be more than welcome; Many tabs, filters, tags, lightweight...:

Battlefield-3-Wishlist-Steam-server-browser-590x369.jpg

Short and to the point lol

And about as useful as a chocolate fire place :rolleyes:

I agree, we need this feature. Hope it is in the final release.

And about as useful as a chocolate fire place

Yep but its the best answer so far...

It might be the best answer with the current setup, but it doesn't add to the discussion in any way. The current browser is lacking a lot of features that new games have. Judging from the responses for the campaign delay, it seems pretty obvious that most people buy the game for MP. Don't you think it would be in BIS's best interest to improve this?

A new multiplayer browser interface was promised. Hopefully that wasn't axed >.>

It might be the best answer with the current setup, but it doesn't add to the discussion in any way. The current browser is lacking a lot of features that new games have. Judging from the responses for the campaign delay, it seems pretty obvious that most people buy the game for MP. Don't you think it would be in BIS's best interest to improve this?

Humour failure there buddy?

On a serious point, yes of course it would be cool if it was improved.

in arma 2 i use spirited machines modlauncher it can save servers as fav maybe somthing like this will come for a3 aswell

How did they not figure out to put this very important function into the game. I just don't understand.

What exactly are they working on? fixing graphic bugs? that sure worked well.