Tom_48_97

Localized versions

Hallo @all

wo bekomm ich die Deutsche Ãœbersetzung her?

gabe mich auf dem Dev Forum angemeldet (Jackie21) aber ich finde da überhaupt nichts:-/

cu Jackie

P.S. meine English kenntnise sind miss.

Hallo @all

wo bekomm ich die Deutsche Ãœbersetzung her?

gabe mich auf dem Dev Forum angemeldet (Jackie21) aber ich finde da überhaupt nichts:-/

cu Jackie

P.S. meine English kenntnise sind miss.

Please speak English as it's the only language allowed. If you are struggling with it too much, you can use one of the dozens available translators :)

Die lokalisierten Versionen, inklusive der deutschen Übersetzung, sind aktuell noch nicht fertig. Sie werden aber zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt (~Release) verfügbar sein.

Please speak English as it's the only language allowed. If you are struggling with it too much, you can use one of the dozens available translators :)

Die lokalisierten Versionen, inklusive der deutschen Übersetzung, sind aktuell noch nicht fertig. Sie werden aber zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt (~Release) verfügbar sein.

Thanks;)

To all:

The translations are in progress! Dram will announce them WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED AND PORTED TO THE GAME!

If there any questions regarding to the translation of the game please ask them in an other thread. This is recruitment only!

Jackie21: Please be patient. We are working hard on the translations!

The problem is in the howto translate.

Simply copy/paste the text into Google Translator and consider you're finished, doesn't work.

You translate by yourself, show your translation manager the result, he check it and if he find an error or something is not really clear in the translation, he will order you to translate the particular part again. Then everything starts over, for every file we have to translate.

That all needs time and we do it all in our spare time.

Bitte hab Geduld. Wir arbeiten mit Hochdruck an den Ãœbersetzungen.

Das Problem liegt darin, wie wir übersetzen.

Es funktioniert nicht, einfach den Text in den Google Translator zu kopieren und einfügen und dann denken man ist fertig.

Wir übersetzen alles "per Hand", zeigen dem Lokalisierungs-Manager das Ergebnis, der überprüft alles und wenn er einen Fehler findet oder etwas ist nicht verständlich übersetzt, müssen wir den entsprechenden Teil neuübersetzen. Dann geht das ganze wieder von vorne los und das für jede Datei die wir über setzen müssen.

Das alles braucht Zeit und wir machen alles in unserer Freizeit.

Edited by Hyphon

Howdy, german translator here. Would love to help out. DevHeaven account ist the same as here.

Hello Maatz,

I urge you to send me a PM about that ;)

Hi, did you get my PM?

cheers, maatz

Hi Maatz, please be patient. Tom is really busy in real-life. I suggest that you write an additional PM to me so I can get you an update, about the German translation.

Unfortunately, Hyphon is right, I will answer you within the week! Thanks for your patience.

In waiting, feel free to send a message to Hyphon!

Hello everybody,

I will be glad to help translating text or voice to Neutral spanish, or latin spanish.

Thanks.

@Both: Like I wrote in the very first message of this thread, working on this aspect of the game is really a huge task and, needs strong motivation and hard work! So, if you're still ready...

DetlevH: I invite you to send a PM to me and Hyphon (German localization manager) with a little presentation.

JeyFox: About the Spanish version, for now, nothing is started, you are the first who wants to work on its. In all honesty, I'm afraid of not being able begin a new language with only one translator (same problem for Czech localization), but, because everything can happen, I invite you to send me PM and ask around yourself if someone else wants to join you on this task. For info, my point of view is that's better to have at least 3 translators before start working on a new localized version.

In any case, thanks to both of you!

Hi all,

I would like to help as well with the spanish translation, I'm a native speaker and have proficiency in english.

Thanks.

of course I'm from South Korea and I will be not busy at the end of this year. If some other Korean volunteers appear and you need some more translators, maybe I can join. I don't know if I can write my E-mail adress in the thread because it is a kind of personal info

You are not allowed to post any personal or identifying information such as postal addresses, IPs or UIDs in the forum.

it seems that e-mail might be just fine, so contact me if you need korean translators, email to "lihirr". it's gmail. (this email has been created for open address so after first contact i might use different address.)

Rhahi: Thank you for your offer, but actual the translation team seems to be dead.

I try to collect all information, translations and new sources to restart the translation team and restart the whole process.

Absolutely not, I just "lost" Dram w/ the deposit modification. ATM, I continue to prepare the stuff and wait for a non-early access.

Hi tom!

Sorry, I haven't heard a word from you since a while.

Good to know, that the project isn't death.

Can you check the rep? I can't connect to it.

Hi Tom !

Do you still are looking for someone to help?

I would like to help with Polish translation. I have been involved in translating the game Don't Starve in Poland.

MaxiLager

If you're planning to add italian translation let me know ;)

I would help with the german translation. My Nickname on Dev-Haven is the same as in this forum

I would help with the german translation. My Nickname on Dev-Haven is the same as in this forum

Will contact you ASAP

Hyphon (TAPATALK client)

Jen bych se chtÄ›l zeptat: Planujete do Take on Mars vložit Äestinu? PopřípadÄ› kdy?:confused:

Jen bych se chtÄ›l zeptat: Planujete do Take on Mars vložit Äestinu? PopřípadÄ› kdy?:confused:

Hey,

I have moved your post to the ToM sub-forum.

Also, please use English when asking a question.

Prosím použijte angliÄtinu :)

Edited by Maio