Sign in to follow this  
thelane618

battle eye updates over and over again.

14:38:53 BattlEye Server: Update successfully completed. Restarting...

14:38:54 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.173)

14:38:54 BattlEye Server: Player #0 {PDG}Gen.L (**************) connected

14:38:54 BattlEye Server: Player #0 {PDG}Gen.L - GUID: ********************** (unverified)

14:39:02 Roles assigned.

14:39:02 Reading mission ...

14:39:07 Mission read.

14:39:15 BattlEye Server: Update successfully completed. Restarting...

14:39:15 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.173)

14:39:15 BattlEye Server: Player #0 {PDG}Gen.L (*******************) connected

14:39:15 BattlEye Server: Player #0 {PDG}Gen.L - GUID: *********************** (unverified)

It just does this over and over and over again.

every time i log into RCOn on the server battleye updates....not sure what the deal is, but none of my commands go through and it keeps disconnecting me from the rcon.

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

Update - fixed problem, battle eye was updating to the master install of arma 3. Not my master battle eye folder for all my servers - caps.

Edited by thelane618

You need to have a separate BE working directory (which can be changed via -BEpath or -profiles) for every server instance, otherwise they block each other from updating the BEServer.dll.

You need to have a separate BE working directory (which can be changed via -BEpath or -profiles) for every server instance, otherwise they block each other from updating the BEServer.dll.

Ok well that explains my problem. Working better now that I have different bepaths. Is there any way to share a bans.txt and/or ban.txt between the server instances? Anyone try using hardlinks?