Sign in to follow this  
script

Arclight Gaming Presents: Wasteland - .com - TS3

http://i.imgur.com/mTifkVE.png?2 (112 kB)

Hello and welcome to our Wasteland server! We are a relaxed community who are strict with our rules, and willing to put down the "harsh law" to make sure our servers are enjoyable for all. We have a team of highly skilled developers, administrators, and moderators able to focus all their attentions to our servers. Our servers are lag free and can provide a enjoyable experience for all! Our friendly members offer a calming environment within the stressful mission, and our previous training in realism helps our members to work together to build bases, complete objectives, and work as a unified group. If this interests you, I invite you to join!

Edited by Placebo

Our Wasteland server is currently down for maintenance, however we do have an Island Life server up. Our IL server is EXTREMELY STRICT ROLE PLAY that will be enforced by kicks and 1 day bans. Please visit our website to read more about it, and filter "Arclight" to join!

Thread closed and links removed, there will be no mention of the website allowed on these forums until the practice of selling addons for money is stopped, this is a clear breach of our TOS/EULA as per my email to enjin@email.enjin.com I would suggest that is addressed ASAP.