Sign in to follow this  
dram

Sorting through feedback

Hello everyone,

Just to let you guys know, we are in the process of going through the feedback and the forums, both here and on Steam, so I really apologize if it takes longer then expected for us to reply to your queries, we are sorting through emails and the tracker as well, so there is a lot to go through. That, and of course working on Take On Mars :) Some fine fixes and improvements coming up, and we have put a change log viewer into the main menu as well, which will be available in friday's major update, or today's developer build update (you can switch to it via properties->betas->developer - no password required).

Enjoy the game!

Kind regards,

Martin Melicharek

Awesome! I have a question- does "feedback" mean just the reported bugs, or suggestions as well? And how do you (the dev/mods) respond to them?

Awesome! I have a question- does "feedback" mean just the reported bugs, or suggestions as well? And how do you (the dev/mods) respond to them?

Feedback means bugs/ideas/suggestions, all are welcome. We respond in the feedback tracker by either acknowledging the bug and then fixing it, so you know it's fixed, or for suggestions we respond by implementing them, if viable, and again in the feedback ticket you will know what we have done. So in that sense you know what we have been working on.

Any changes are added to the change log, which can be reviewed in the main menu at the bottom right of the screen (added yesterday, so it is presently only in the dev build).

Sign in to follow this