Sign in to follow this  
zdowggg

Ai not firng back i44

so im playing i44 warfare mode beennys edition

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15511

after about 49 minuets into it the ai stops firing at me and west and east units run past each other in plane sight some firing still happens but it ruins the whole war feeling

my frame rate is asome 60 plus frames and my cpu is running at 25 to 30%

set parameters

16 computers each side each can have 6 people in squad

no resistance light occupation

vr 73.03

would a deticated server help with this even tho i really dont think its my computer but it might be

Dude, I think you need the OA forums. These are the A3 forums. According to the Armaholic link anyway.

so im playing i44 warfare mode beennys edition

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15511

after about 49 minuets into it the ai stops firing at me and west and east units run past each other in plane sight some firing still happens but it ruins the whole war feeling

my frame rate is asome 60 plus frames and my cpu is running at 25 to 30%

set parameters

16 computers each side each can have 6 people in squad

no resistance light occupation

vr 73.03

would a deticated server help with this even tho i really dont think its my computer but it might be

When you post in the wrong place please do not create a duplicate thread, that's against the forum rules, contact a moderator and ask them to move the thread, either directly by PM or use the report post function.

Also please use a spellchecker, your post is extremely hard to read and may stop people from helping you.

can be a script problem, or addon/mod related, so you need to check if this happens without your mods on or eliminate them one by one. play a other mission see if it still happens! the more addons/mods/missions/scripts you use the more something can go wrong.

Sometimes i have this this problem on my old PC, with I44, vanilla game or missions with other mods. I think it's becose to many units/vehicles/objects on map in mission. My old PC can't handle with some missions. In SP, sometimes helps when i save and later load game few times. After this AI sometimes start shoot back and i can play.

Sometimes i have this this problem on my old PC, with I44, vanilla game or missions with other mods. I think it's becose to many units/vehicles/objects on map in mission. My old PC can't handle with some missions. In SP, sometimes helps when i save and later load game few times. After this AI sometimes start shoot back and i can play.

tom3kb is right, I had same problems before I got my new PC try and reduce your visual settings.

ok but my frame rate is still asome i gess ill try to reduce the setting any way tho to make shure

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

i jut want to play bennys warfare with total caos like a real ww2 with exsploshions and the whole bit with out having ai problems in bennys warfare you can set each ai to have up to 100 units a peace has any one done this and finished a misshion woth out incedent or is that just plane impossible to do no matter what

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

ohh ohh also theres an option for upsmon ai u think that will help?