Sign in to follow this  
velimasa

cG "Cr3ative-Gaming" Server admin abuse/breaking he's own server rules

Hi. so ya i went hill of airstrip and i saw own team m8 who started shoot me, and asked "why i can't hit you" on voice chat, while dodging 3 clip pistol shots i tk'd him and take best sniper in game wat he had. then he teleported back and started speak mexican/english "retardednes" asking giving gun back. (Admin who camping airfield hill with sniper and illegaly anyway getting he's weapons) Then he managed teamkilled me, and banned me coz i said that on global chat while he's clan member tryed defend him.

I know my english is not perfect but there most important server full name "#1Cr3ative-Gaming{Battleye}HighFPS/No-Lag-Playersaves" retard admin was "cG Cipher"

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

New information he's russian... Even better!

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 ----------

he only kicked me out, but im in server and he doing that now on other players. Ppl saying "can you get out admin panel"

Welcome to BI Forums. Hopefully you did not only register just for whining about whatever public server.

B.I do not run any gaming servers. Every server you see in the browser is privately funded.

If the player you are referring too is an actual logged in admin, then you need to take your complaint to their clan\community forums\admin, if they have one.

If it was some kid that was voted in (Sounds very much like it to me) by other players,then you have very little recourse

If you are not happy with the way they run their server, simply don't play on it.

Complaining about a private server on B.I forums is going to achieve very little