Sign in to follow this  
lukesky36

Napoleonic war mod for arma 2

Im remaking the Napoleonic war battles, im really new at this modding so im looking for help for configs for weapons and characters i need one for a musket mostly Still allot of fixing to go on like the hands,ect

LOOKING FOR CODERS

1024x576.resizedimage

pic's

1024x576.resizedimage

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920144122821256941/2CDD4DE872DA1DADF9721F67E346A4AF5BCCC0C9/1024x576.resizedimage (115 kB)

1024x576.resizedimage

Muskets!

1024x576.resizedimage

Edited by lukesky36

Looks like a good start!

I would love to see something like this in ArmA.

Reminds me of a napoleonic mod for ofp made by ProfTournesol (and maybe another guy? can't remember)

good old days :)

maybe ProfTournesol can help you

working on muskets now...

I can't wait ;)

yea i know there holding the guns strange im going to fix that later not much work to fix

yea i know there holding the guns strange im going to fix that later not much work to fix

Oh, well :)

Definitely a unique mod, best of luck with it.

I like the avatar too.

im planing to have a sable release date soon if all goes to plan

well the only thing i need is scripters for cannons and to fix charater loadouts i would like if anyone was there to help

Edited by lukesky36

check this out this is very creative for napolionic wars, i would like to get in contact with the person behind this mod

Edited by lukesky36

I can help you with some new models, if you are still interested in going forward with this, but that's about my limit models and textures.

riflemansnow1_zps8cf6a8d1.jpg

riflemansnow1_zpse2645543.jpg

riflemansnow1_zps271a146e.jpg

Those models and textures come from Mount and Blade, don't they ?

Edited by ProfTournesol

Yes, they are "mount and blade" re-vamped Napoleonic models and textures, I'm guilty, they do come from a "mount and blade" mod you're right, but are from my own Napoleonic single player mod "1812"

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mbrepository.com%2Ffile.php%3Fid%3D3273&ei=iUhqU7TkAeLB7AbO9oH4CA&usg=AFQjCNF9dQ3gLqqGC34c5-AXdlUlrGVmxg&sig2=LkgppK4oPLY4hmnc4HLd_Q

not the multi player mod "Napoleonic Wars", which you are most probably thinking of.

I've been re-working the textures and models from 1812, that I made a few years ago, they are destined for a Red Orchestra mod I've been working on. However, if they are of any use here they are more than welcome to be used.

All Napoleonic riflemen models are going to look the same because of the cut and style of the uniform. Have a look at some Napoleonic Wars "mount and blade" 95th Rifles models and textures and you'll see the difference. These are made from scratch by me and were released as a mod well before Napoleonic Wars ever was. There's a whole pile of these models and textures from "1812" they just need a little updating, which I'm slowly getting round to doing and they'll be good to go here too.

Edited by Kamminski

I'm sure they can be reused in ArmA2, with some twicking work, at least the models of hats, weapons and gears. Nice work anyway :)

I'm sure they will, thanks, here's what I'm re-working right now, although I haven't heard back from the thread author, looks like this isn't going to happen, shame really, guess I'll stick with my original project.

riflemansnow1_zpsef540736.jpg

Hi, i made a napoleonic gun for this mod, it works on Arma 2, somedy could help me to port it on Arma 3 ?

arma2OA%2B2015-12-21%2B18-54-52-317.jpg

arma2OA%2B2015-12-21%2B18-55-02-485.jpg

Hi, i made a napoleonic gun for this mod, it works on Arma 2, somedy could help me to port it on Arma 3 ?

arma2OA%2B2015-12-21%2B18-54-52-317.jpg

arma2OA%2B2015-12-21%2B18-55-02-485.jpg

Thats nice work 

Yea i hope too see some people here work on it if they want to its open for anyone for me i moved on [ burned out on it ]