massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

Hello, 

Is it possible to remove the dependency from Massi Weapon to take CUP Weapon ?

Massi, have you found the issue where the unit varients do not show up properly in the eden editor? 
for example... 

rifleman
rifleman
rifleman
rifleman
rifleman

(each rifleman would be a different type, woodland, desert, so on) but in eden they show up like this. 

Massi, have you found the issue where the unit varients do not show up properly in the eden editor? 

for example... 

rifleman

rifleman

rifleman

rifleman

rifleman

(each rifleman would be a different type, woodland, desert, so on) but in eden they show up like this. 

unfortunately eden editor regroups units from inherith class instead of vehicle class

By the way if you put the cursor on it you can read the class name and determine if it is desert or wood or wathever by the ending letter like: _v _d etc..

USSOC_HEAD_zpsmobper4h.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER,  NAVY SEALs DEVGRU, SF and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack , in this update I’ve added new custom helmets and platecarriers .

I’ve also reworked camos to fit better and fixed how the uits are displayed in the editor .

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Changelog.

v 1.8  date 02/MAY/2016

- Added new helmet models

- Added new platecarriers models

- Improved textures

- Fixed how units are displayed in editor

- Added icons to groups

- Fixed loadouts

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVuSi0xZ0FkOXB2X3c/view?usp=sharing

STEAM Workshop standard:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545281165

STEAM Workshop Vehicles enabled:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578682379

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160603-USSOCOM-DEVGRU-and-75th-RANGER-A3

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

xiaowu5:  original GPNVG18 model and textures

3d_molier International:  original MICH model and textures

CG ARTStudio:  original MICH model and textures

Rusty:  camouflage base textures

New FAST: by StiffMe1steR   New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 3

Looks really nice. Yeah, there's a problem with sorting in Eden but it's not a big deal. One question, is there a tutorial somewhere (I couldn't find one) where is explained how to add custom units to editor, so I don't have to copy-paste character loadouts in init. box every single time ? (offtopic, sorry). :)

Great to see an update to your awesome units massi! i love your stuff and use it every day, and it's great when you add new stuff in to keep it interesting :)

I purchased that very same vest from turbosquid but decided not to release it as I wasn't sure with regards to the licence

Thanks a lot, as always if someone has some spare time to take some screens of the units this will be much appreciated ;)

I'd like to thanks a lot Foxhound , Kecharles28 , and Miller for updating the mirrors for all my released addons , really appreciate all your hard work :) !

Thanks also to every one enjoying the addons, and to BI for the great game   ;)  !

Regards

massi

• Like 4

Hi Massi seems the ARMA 3 update removed some of the headgear you had available in Arsenal. 

Thanks a lot, as always if someone has some spare time to take some screens of the units this will be much appreciated ;)

Ask and ye shall receive....

.eJwVykEOgyAQQNG7cACGERhHL9MQJKjRQmC6anr.eJwVysENwyAMQNFdGABjAq6bZSpEEEmV1AjcU9X

• Like 2

Yeah Massis stuff really is looking awesome now-I use his helmets and a lot of the guns basically every day :)

Agreed. I've taken a deep dive lately into some of his stuff and absolutely adore his USSOCOM and Middle East Warfare packs. And SOG looks amazing also. Even his weapons sounds from his weapons packs are vibrant too, as are the myriad of attachments.

Very impressive and they're becoming a staple for me.

Agreed. I've taken a deep dive lately into some of his stuff and absolutely adore his USSOCOM and Middle East Warfare packs. And SOG looks amazing also. Even his weapons sounds from his weapons packs are vibrant too, as are the myriad of attachments.

Very impressive and they're becoming a staple for me.

Yeah-they became less used by me when all that  really good fancy stuff from Hawaiian and vanscmoozin and RoadRunner and others began appearing, but especially since the last update I have been using his stuff alot.I particularly like the Ghost Ops-Core.It's weird looking-no rails like the others.It's almost like a more modern take on a Delta Force Pro-Tec.

Anyone having the same problems as me?? All the Opscore helmets from all Massi's addons have disappeared in Arsenal since the arma 3 update

Anyone having the same problems as me?? All the Opscore helmets from all Massi's addons have disappeared in Arsenal since the arma 3 update

No issues here-i was just using them. Double check you have all the required mods running-maybe something in the launcher changed. .

everything is there the uniforms, vests and all other related gear is there except the opscores and some other heard gear like the beanie and it even did it with the RHS stuff where it removed majority of the Russian Forces helmets. 

everything is there the uniforms, vests and all other related gear is there except the opscores and some other heard gear like the beanie and it even did it with the RHS stuff where it removed majority of the Russian Forces helmets. 

That is very strange. it must be a mod conflict. I advise you run the game with just massi's stuff and it's dependancies and see if the ops cores reappear. This is not happening to me-I used the ops cores last night-

2lt2vpG.jpg

That is very strange. it must be a mod conflict. I advise you run the game with just massi's stuff and it's dependancies and see if the ops cores reappear. This is not happening to me-I used the ops cores last night-

2lt2vpG.jpg

Yup it was an addon conflict with "fixed aresenal"

• Like 1

Hi Massi, any chance of getting your socom and Russian plate carriers with a version with no flags to simulate other countries or for merc/black op type missions?

• Like 1

I keep getting a CTD when trying to place Medic units from seveal USN SEALs  (Devgru). AOR1 and DA.  If placed I get a memmory error CTD.  It says A3 application error  memory could not read.  I'm using latest 1.8 version. And it doesn't happen every time I go to place them but about 75% of time.??