massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

AWESOME Massi, been using your stuff since A2. Love it and have been eagerly awaiting this update. Now i can wear my pants during missions again. Thank you sir !

ir strobes on new mich helmets are very small but models looks nice

Updated mod v1.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

First of all, great mods, I've been using them for a long time now, thanks for all the hard work to put these together.

Now for a slight nitpick. 

Some of your Rangers units are using the MK16, which has been withdrawn from SOCOM, and many are using the MK17, which is more of a marksman rifle, not a really a general issue rifle. Also, the Ranger snipers are using the M24 rifles, are those even in service anymore. Wouldn't the Rangers be using SR25, or M110 sniper rifles?

One last thing, many of the Delta units are using the MP7, which is only used as a CQB weapon. Isn't the HK16 still what the most of Delta guys are using?

Anyway, those are just a few nitpicks I had with he default weapons for the units. I don't mean to be critical of your unit pack, like I said, it's a great mod.

Hey Massi,

Great work on the update! Here's a splendid cam shot I took with the new gear. The uniform and helmet are AOR1, with the new GPNVG 18s you just added. Great work on those btw. :) The rest of the mods used in this screenshot are listed below.

wVlMGjy.jpg

Mods:

SweetFX used: Realistic ArmA 3
  • Like 1

Very nice pics, really appreciated  ;)

Thanks to all for comments and for updating mirrors :)

Regards

massi

First of all, great mods, I've been using them for a long time now, thanks for all the hard work to put these together.

Now for a slight nitpick. 

Some of your Rangers units are using the MK16, which has been withdrawn from SOCOM, and many are using the MK17, which is more of a marksman rifle, not a really a general issue rifle. Also, the Ranger snipers are using the M24 rifles, are those even in service anymore. Wouldn't the Rangers be using SR25, or M110 sniper rifles?

One last thing, many of the Delta units are using the MP7, which is only used as a CQB weapon. Isn't the HK16 still what the most of Delta guys are using?

Anyway, those are just a few nitpicks I had with he default weapons for the units. I don't mean to be critical of your unit pack, like I said, it's a great mod.

sorry missed that post...

well I kept the SCARS in order to add a little bit of variety in weapons loadouts, just to not have every single unit using M4s and HKs, just that.

Regards ;)

massi

hi Massi.

Very nice work.

Just wanted to know:

If I wanna use the units only, I need weapons pack of course, but is the vehicle pack absolutely needed or not?

Thanks

hi Massi.

Very nice work.

Just wanted to know:

If I wanna use the units only, I need weapons pack of course, but is the vehicle pack absolutely needed or not?

Thanks

you don't need the vehicles pack for the units, it is required only if you'll install also the included optionl vehicle config ;)

Hey Massi,

Great work on the update! Here's a splendid cam shot I took with the new gear. The uniform and helmet are AOR1, with the new GPNVG 18s you just added. Great work on those btw. :) The rest of the mods used in this screenshot are listed below.

wVlMGjy.jpg

Mods:

SweetFX used: Realistic ArmA 3

What mod is the 416 with magpul stock from? SMA?

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER,  NAVY SEALs DEVGRU, SF and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to  add the new armor system to vest and headgear in order to make them compatible with new armor values.

Changelog.

v 1.7  date 02/DEC/2015

- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear

DL Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu41zVG5OUzE3aWQ0WDA/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards

massi

• Like 3

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER,  NAVY SEALs DEVGRU, SF and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to  add the new armor system to vest and headgear in order to make them compatible with new armor values.

DL Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu41zVG5OUzE3aWQ0WDA/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards

massi

Well that didn't take very long. Thanks Massi! Can't wait for the others!

Well that didn't take very long. Thanks Massi! Can't wait for the others!

Thanks for the quick update Massi. I have decided to roll back to 1.52 for a week or two until A3 sorts itself out.but I have downloaded this to keep until next week :)

Thanks for update! Love your work.    What exactly does this do to our armor now? Did it make it more protective or less (with regard to new values).

I kept the same armor values as before (5 MX rounds to defeat a body armor) it just work with a new zone protection system (chest abdomen ...)

Regards ;-)

Massi

hi Massi-just checking,does your CSAT and UK replacement pack still work okay if I update all your unit packs? Will it still change the appearance of CSAT and UKSF? i dont want to go back to fighting spacemen ;)

hi Massi-just checking,does your CSAT and UK replacement pack still work okay if I update all your unit packs? Will it still change the appearance of CSAT and UKSF? i dont want to go back to fighting spacemen ;)

CSAT should work fine, about UK I think so. anyway my unit addons are completely separeted one each other, so updating one is not influencing the Others

regards :)

massi

CSAT should work fine, about UK I think so. anyway my unit addons are completely separeted one each other, so updating one is not influencing the Others

regards :)

Great!Thanks Massi -i'll try it now :)

Hey Massi, do have any plans to maybe do one or two other varients of your MICH helmets? I was thinking something like the ones from Sabres awesome SOTG mod-which has not been moved to Arma3 :( Just adding a couple of power packs/wires or rails etc ? Something like the ones here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

And maybe the Mich are a little shiny in your most recent update? Other than that, this is still one of my must have packs.Keep up the amazing work mate :)