massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

Thanks for reporting , I don't know what appened after latest BI patch...if someone know how to fix it I'll be very glad to do it ;-)

Thanks for reporting , I don't know what appened after latest BI patch...if someone know how to fix it I'll be very glad to do it ;-)

Good to hear massi  :)   

just to report so you know for sure  its not only the UK and US pack but also the guerilla pack,   i haven't noticed it with your african conflict addon though ... (could be that i haven't noticed it yet  but i use it a lot atm.... ) 

It seems that the latest BI patch screwed up most of my uniforms...I'll try to find the time to fix them ...

Hey Massi would you mind looking at your Platecarrier armor values because it seems to only take 1 9mm pistol shot to kill anyone with them on. Making a mission using your great looking Green Berets but against unarmored pistoled African villagers they are getting one shot killed. I put on BI's vanilla plate armor and their survivability increased alot. Also from what mod does that gauge on the lower right in arsenal that determines armor/gun value etc with the bar graphs? (or is that vanilla) All of BI's armor shows the minimum while your armor's are very high.

Hey Massi would you mind looking at your Platecarrier armor values because it seems to only take 1 9mm pistol shot to kill anyone with them on. Making a mission using your great looking Green Berets but against unarmored pistoled African villagers they are getting one shot killed. I put on BI's vanilla plate armor and their survivability increased alot. Also from what mod does that gauge on the lower right in arsenal that determines armor/gun value etc with the bar graphs? (or is that vanilla) All of BI's armor shows the minimum while your armor's are very high.

Hi,

is it happening in beta or vanilla game, are you using other mod with it?

Since after test I conducted  for a US Socom body armor it takes 5 MX round to kill, wich is 2 more than standard (3 rounds) BI platecarrier.

also my chestrig take 2 MX rounds instead of BI 1 round to kill

regards :)

massi

Oh Jesus that's weird! I have mods like tpw and real armor for tanks but don't think they effect body armor. And yes I'm on dev branch. I'll take a look after work removing all mods and going back to stable - if it persists I'll upload video.

Thanks for your support

ok, sorry I'm just too tired for captions but i think youll see it ok. Ill delete video afterwards cause i dont want to put mod in bad light

It seems that the latest BI patch screwed up most of my uniforms...I'll try to find the time to fix them ...

Appreciate the effort on the fix Massi, Your uniforms have been my standard go to uniforms for me and my team since ARMA 2 days 

For a potential fix on the uniforms check out this thread:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185256-problems-with-uniform-con

Thanks a lot for pointing me there, it will save me a lot of precious time ;)

ok, sorry I'm just too tired for captions but i think youll see it ok. Ill delete video afterwards cause i dont want to put mod in bad light

Thanks for the video, I'll look into it ! ,by the way  it is not putting bad light on anything, instead it will help me in fixing it  ;)

• Like 1

Nice that some people pointed this out. The uniform issue I mean. Just signed up to the forums to mention it myself, but silly me should have understood that people were already ontop of it ;D might as well take the opportunity to thank Massi for his excellent mods! Has been my go-to unit packs since I bought ArmA 3 ^^ keep it up!  :lol:

• Like 1

Nice that some people pointed this out. The uniform issue I mean. Just signed up to the forums to mention it myself, but silly me should have understood that people were already ontop of it ;D might as well take the opportunity to thank Massi for his excellent mods! Has been my go-to unit packs since I bought ArmA 3 ^^ keep it up!  :lol:

well thats a good first post ;)   thanks massi for looking in to it,  arma 3 is not the same without your uniforms :P 

well thats a good first post ;)   thanks massi for looking in to it,  arma 3 is not the same without your uniforms :P

I agree. I never actually did like the overly "futuristic" look on everything. I'd rather keep my ArmA a bit down to earth and realistic. Even though it's not exagurated in any way, shape or form I just prefer modern-day warfare for some reason ^^. I really love the USMC/MARSOC units particularly. Using them a lot when sandboxing around with ALiVE and putting together missions. I'm still hoping he'll make a true middle-eastern insurgent-mod someday for those sweet, intense Takistan-sessions. Using his guerilla packs for that atm ;)

Tried out CAF Aggressors a while, but I prefer packs that use weapons from his weapon mod. I don't like to clutter my folder with hundreds of mod folders xD

Massi, not sure if this list will help you or not. These are the uniforms that do work since 1.52 from your mod. I haven't gone through the uniforms from the MARSOC mod yet. Whatever all these have in common is definitely something to compare to the others. I hope you figure out a fix, or BI fixes whatever it is they broke asap. 

USN Woodland CBT uniform

US Ghillie Suit Multi

US Ghillie Suit Wood

US Ghillie Suit Des

US Ghillie Suit Arctic

US Diver suite

US Multi CBT uniform

US Wood CBT uniform

US Des CBT uniform

All the 160th SOAR Coveralls come out like this http://puu.sh/kCsng/5319a00d5e.jpgEven the Arctic and USN CQB variants

USN AOR2 CBT uniform

USN AOR1 CBT uniform

USN Nomex CQB uniform

USN Woodland CBT uniform

I'm glad to see that the bugging uniforms are not only my problem. its sad to see your great work in this way. I love your mods like many other people too and whatever BI did I hope its fixed soon. I want to add that the vanilla recon fatigues are affected too http://imgur.com/a/Zp50l

I load the mod through steam(-mod=@mas_) is the folder is used, and tried to do it by the launcher. I can only get the combat uniforms to load and nothing else. if someone could help me with this, that would be great. :(

Ciao Massi, aggiornare le uniformi dopo l'ultima patch di arma?

Hey Massi,

Can you please update the uniforms for all your mods? Almost all the uniforms in your mods have not been able to load.

Hi,

I know about the uniforms problem, I'm working pretty hard in my few spare time in order to fix it.

I was already updating my units pack with new custom helmets and few ported A2 uniforms, but the latest patch screwed up almost all my plans :(

So now I need to fix the halfway done work in order to let the units be playable.

Sorry about that, as soon as I'll be able to upload the updated version of US SOCOM units I'll probably release also a temporary fix for the other nation's units, since It will take some time to fix all the unit's packs , but I'm confident you'll enjoy the new stuff and textures that will come with the update ;)

Best Regards :)

massi

• Like 2

Hi,

I know about the uniforms problem, I'm working pretty hard in my few spare time in order to fix it.

I was already updating my units pack with new custom helmets and few ported A2 uniforms, but the latest patch screwed up almost all my plans :(

So now I need to fix the halfway done work in order to let the units be playable.

Sorry about that, as soon as I'll be able to upload the updated version of US SOCOM units I'll probably release also a temporary fix for the other nation's units, since It will take some time to fix all the unit's packs , but I'm confident you'll enjoy the new stuff and textures that will come with the update ;)

Best Regards :)

massi

You are very kind, look forward to your work, in our group Italian SWT we took your uniforms to dress our members.
Good luck!

Hey All,

Found a temporary unofficial fix for the uniforms. let me know if it works on your end.

Replace the USA_devg_c with the one below

https://www.mediafire.com/?hiebe29o6xdx6bw

Massi if you want me to remove this just PM me. Just thought it would be nice for the community to have a fix until you get yours up 

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER,  NAVY SEALs DEVGRU, SF and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order solve the issue with the uniforms , I’ve also added new custom helmets and ported A2 uniform . Vehicles are now optional, in order to activate them just put the optional config in your addons folder, as described in the install instructions below.

I’ve also reworked almost all the camos to fit better and added SD ammo for stealth missions  and new bonus units, like SWAT, HRT, NBC, CPU, delta ‘90  wich includes some teaser for loadout combination and maybe future addons.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made  headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, SF, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM ARMY Special Forces:

- SF: operators in woodland camo and multicam gear.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with multicam equipment.

- MULTICAM\GREEN: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with Ranger Green equipment.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

BONUS UNITS (you’ll find them in USSOCOM Special Supports/Bonus units):

- SWAT: sniper and operator

- FBI HRT: sniper and operator

- NBC: rifleman and grenadier in NBC suite and gasmask

- PCU: rifleman and grenadier in PCU suite in multicam and grey verions

- DELTA: rifleman and grenadier in 90's style loadout desert and woodland

- 82nd: rifleman, grenadier, soldier and officer from 82nd airborne in multicam

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic. 

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, SCARs, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, Launchers , USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, NVGs and uniforms.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMVWs, CH47, UH60, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM Special Forces - SF (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM Special Forces - SF (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types) 

VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.

In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_usa_devg_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack.

For ALIVE mod users  config faction\groups name:  mas_usa_rang

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my  NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack  Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack   Here (NOT needed if you're not using optional vehicle config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.6  date 31/OCT/2015

- Fixed: uniforms errors

- added ported A2 uniforms: arctic suites, multicam, woodland and grey PCUs, DELTA field ops uniforms

- added new MICH helmet models

- added new GPNVG18 panoramic night vision googles to DELTA and DEVGRU

- added SD ammo to all units (good for stealth missions) and P226 to SEALs

- added optional config for vehicles that are now disabled by default

- adjusted OPS CORE size

- added BONUS units: SWAT, FBI HRT, NBC, PCU in multicam and grey verions, DELTA in 90's style loadout desert and woodland, 82nd airborne units

- Reworked camouflage textures

- improved: units loadout, groups and config

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

xiaowu5:  original GPNVG18 model and textures

3d_molier International:  original MICH model and textures

CG ARTStudio:  original MICH model and textures

Rusty:  camouflage base textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wt9e17no48tkvar/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.6.zip

Pics:

th_devgru1h_zpsgnxt5jj2.jpg

th_devgru2h_zpshgzawiyh.jpg

th_devgru3h_zpscbnegxlg.jpg

th_devgru4h_zpse2fnxz4f.jpg

th_devgru5h_zpsnc264rzg.jpg

th_devgru6h_zpswskop8on.jpg

th_devgru7h_zpsqvezzet1.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 2

If someone would like to make some good pics or video to show those units in action it would be really appreciated, since my skills are not very good on that  ;)