massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

massi, will you be updating the uniforms in both this mod and the USMC mod with the new changes to the default BI uniforms?

With the recon uniforms, the US flag location changed and is no longer located on the patch panel on the uniform. It is now properly located above the shoulder patch panel. So what happens now is if you have a squad.xml patch or Virtual Arsenal patch such as TF Aegis, the US flag texture gets in the way and overlaps behind the patch on the patch panel.

Hi,

yes off course I'll update all my units pack with updated uniform's textures and new helmets too ;)

It will take some more time, due to RL, so don't expect a release soon sorry

regards

massi

Hey I want to use USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force together with NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons which is required.

I've downloaded the newest version of both Mods.

But there are two Problems:

1. both Mods are called @mas, so i copied both together.

2. On start up i get an error message "Addon 'mas_usa_mars' requires addon 'mas_weapons'".

There is no file "mas_weapons" where do i get this file.

could anyone help me please?

regards

Neodyn

if the files you downloaded have the same name remame folders with e.g

@marsof,

@mas_usa_devg,

@nato_russian_sf_weapons

You can't mix them , they are diferents mods, i think

Hey I want to use USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force together with NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons which is required.

I've downloaded the newest version of both Mods.

But there are two Problems:

1. both Mods are called @mas, so i copied both together.

2. On start up i get an error message "Addon 'mas_usa_mars' requires addon 'mas_weapons'".

There is no file "mas_weapons" where do i get this file.

could anyone help me please?

regards

Neodyn

Hi,

You can merge the folders togheter (they're named the same way to make it happen really :) ), anyway you just need the required addon for my units : the NATO SF/Spetsnaz weapons that you can find here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912

regards

massi

Hi Massi, first congrates for your mod it's awesome ;)

But I have some troubles.

I would like to use some classnames which are not in the class list :

- USN Multi/Green Recon Uniform

- USN Multi/Tan Recon Uniform

- USN Multi/Black Recon Uniform

- USN Multi/Grey Recon Uniform

- USN AOR2/Black Recon Uniform

- USN AOR1/Tan Recon Uniform

- USN AOR1/Grey Recon Uniform

- USN Nomex CQB Uniform

- USN Nomex CQB T-Shirt Uniform

- USN Nomex CQB Recon Uniform

Could you help me ?

Thx ;)

A small inquiry for you Sir Massi, I love your uniforms and have them on all my PwS profiles. There is an issue with the dependency of your weapons, when I open VAS there is an issue while running your dependent weapon pack and Robert's M4/M16 pack. In your pack you have and M16A4 as well as his. However only your version shows up. Since RH's has A1, A2, and A3 I get all those, but yours contains only the M16A4 and it apparently causes an issue with RH's. Unfortunately his A4 Tigg version is sh*t-hot>>

http://i.imgur.com/4xpgnmd.jpg (252 kB)

So what I'm asking is there any way you can remove the dependency or release a non-dependent version or just reclass/config your 16 so it doesnt conflict? Your uniforms are top notch, and it seems retarded but I really want that freaking rifle... Thanks-

~Wild

A small inquiry for you Sir Massi, I love your uniforms and have them on all my PwS profiles. There is an issue with the dependency of your weapons, when I open VAS there is an issue while running your dependent weapon pack and Robert's M4/M16 pack. In your pack you have and M16A4 as well as his. However only your version shows up. Since RH's has A1, A2, and A3 I get all those, but yours contains only the M16A4 and it apparently causes an issue with RH's. Unfortunately his A4 Tigg version is sh*t-hot>>

http://i.imgur.com/4xpgnmd.jpg (252 kB)

So what I'm asking is there any way you can remove the dependency or release a non-dependent version or just reclass/config your 16 so it doesnt conflict? Your uniforms are top notch, and it seems retarded but I really want that freaking rifle... Thanks-

~Wild

hi,

all my weapons have mas_ prefix in order to avoid conflicting with Others, so I don't know what's causing the issue, anyway all my M16 take dependancy from my HK416, so I really don't see the issue on my side.

you can see it here:

class arifle_mas_m16 : arifle_mas_hk416 {

displayname = M16A4;

model = "\mas_us_rifle\mas_m16";

};

class arifle_mas_m16_gl : arifle_mas_hk416_gl {

displayname = "M16A4 M203";

model = "\mas_us_rifle\mas_m16_gl";

sorry

best regards ;)

massi

Edited by massi

Love the skins mate, using these and your Russians for the next campaign. Thanx for the great work.

Thanks anyhow, I believe its a problem with the vas load. Maybe if items have the same display name or something then only one gets loaded. Both versions show up in the arsenal though... Makes me angry cause I really like your units and that rifle.

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER, NAVY SEALs DEVGRU, SF and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to equip them with new vehicles from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz vehicles pack .

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, SF, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM ARMY Special Forces:

- SF: operators in woodland camo and multicam gear.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with multicam equipment.

- MULTICAM\GREEN: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with Ranger Green equipment.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, SCARs, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, Launchers , USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMVWs, CH47, UH60, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM Special Forces - SF (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM Special Forces - SF (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types)

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_rang

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.4 date 19/DEC/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- added vehicles from NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles's pack : HMMVWs, CH47, UH60, Static Weapons

- added US Army Special Forces

- new berets

- new woodland (A3 BI)

- added new OPS CORE, peltors and reworked MICH helmets thanks to Voodoo.

- added flag poles and flag markers

- fixed: flag position

- improved: units loadout and groups

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8y52wm3hy02ala/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.4.zip

Some pics:

th_ussoc_rang_mul_zps177df8fb.jpg

th_ussoc_rang_wood_zps4c5bb288.jpg

th_ussoc_rang_des_zps815c85ba.jpg

th_ussoc_rang_wint_zpsab80f4fe.jpg

th_ussoc_rang_veh_zps0cb2c737.jpg

th_ussoc_devg_mul_zps309e3bcc.jpg

th_ussoc_devg_da_zps38018c6c.jpg

th_ussoc_devg_des_zpsff120a74.jpg

th_ussoc_devg_wood_zpsf480723e.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks for publishing the updated version on Armaholic :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

great! just little suggestion, ops core helmet should be a little bigger and wide , beside that they r perfect :yay:

Am I the only one that is totally missing this category under USSOCOM Special Support:

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

Its not there. The only way I can access the new vehicles is through empty vehicles main cat....

And yes I just verified and reinstalled MAS DevGru Delta & 75th 1.4 and New MAS Vehicles & Weapons packs to make sure I'm not missing a pbo.

Everything else that is listed is present, just this one cat missing.

B

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Just installed the new MARSOC pack. I can get to the new manned vehicles there, but not thru USSOCOM.

Am I the only one that is totally missing this category under USSOCOM Special Support:

Its not there. The only way I can access the new vehicles is through empty vehicles main cat....

And yes I just verified and reinstalled MAS DevGru Delta & 75th 1.4 and New MAS Vehicles & Weapons packs to make sure I'm not missing a pbo.

Everything else that is listed is present, just this one cat missing.

B

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Just installed the new MARSOC pack. I can get to the new manned vehicles there, but not thru USSOCOM.

hi,

they're under 75th RANGERs vehicle class, I had to do this way to make vehicle show up in Alive, sorry

regards

massi

Rgr that...

Massi, you're a gentleman and a scholar, but I promise to keep it a secret.

Very Nice work. I appreciate how much content you have been able to wrap around the Nato SF Russian material.

B

Does updating this mod cause issues with already created scenarios using DEVGRU units??

Does updating this mod cause issues with already created scenarios using DEVGRU units??

it should not change anything since I didn't change or removed classnames :)

regards

massi

Thanks again for the update and all the work !! So much appreciated !!!! ;)

Great work Massi, well done!

I only noticed one thing, SL and a couple of other units that use HK17 dont spawn with optics on it (they had one before). Has anyone else spotted this?

has anyone gotten this to work on a linux dedicated? It seems to work fine on a windows dedi, but on my linux box I end up with

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons_nw

I have @mas_usa_devg, @nato_russion_sf_weapons, & @mas_nato_rus_sf_veh enabled on my server, although I'm not sure which is causing the problem.

edit: it seems as though I can use the vehicles in @mas_nato_rus_sf_veh (mas_cars more specifically), so the issue likely lies in @nato_russian_sf_weapons

Edited by mons00n

Any future updates to having ACOGs or Specter DRs on the rifles instead of the vanilla ARCO sight? All the skin mods are great and I'm using them for my campaign missions with my friends. GREAT WORK!

This question is not directly related to this mod, but I am totally lost. Its my first day playing Arma 3 (and any arma game) and I have this mod installed after a few tries. Now I can see all itens while using the virtual reality edition. I have assembled a SFG soldier and have the loadout save here.

My question is: how can I use this soldier in a multiplayer game? And in my campaign or single player sandbox (if arma 3 has any)?

Edited by Falcon76