massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

Could you please help me I keep getting a message that I'm missing mas_usa_usoc_veh when I want to play a mission. Is it something I need to download or?

Massi,

Thank you very much for putting these together! They look amazing! :notworthy:

I have a question: I have a squad.xml patch setup that displays correctly on the built-in CSAT officer uniform (please see image below).

I didn't see my patch show up on any of these loadouts that I tried (I *think* I tried them all).

Do I need to do something different with my squad.xml, or is this capability not built in to the models?

If it doesn't currently exist, might the unit patch feature be added in a future update?

Thanks!

file.php?id=18

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER, NAVY SEALs DEVGRU and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi,

As a final round of unit’s updates, here’s an updated version of my USSOCOM units, it comes with updated armor config values, to meet BI standards, and dedicated groups to make the units compatible with Alive mod.

Also I’ve added new weapons and launchers from latest version of my NATO SF/Spetsnaz weapons, and I’ve added OA SF helmet thanks to BI A2/OA MLODs, other changes are listed in changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with multicam equipment.

- MULTICAM\GREEN: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with Ranger Green equipment.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, Launchers , USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types)

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_rang

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.2 date 07/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added OA SF helmets

- added breacher units

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

-updated signatures keys

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kwq5sdb3z2llm7a/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.2.7z

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160603-USSOCOM-DEVGRU-and-75th-RANGER-A3

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks for sending us the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Massi,

Personally love the mods and so does everyone in the unit that I am apart of however one question came up which is for the models with the tshirt would it be possible to make this with a tan shirt instead of the standard BIS shirt? We are going to be starting to move into ALIVE soon and there are many of us that if we're in an FOB between patrols would love to just walk around with a range master belt and cammie trousers and a tan shirt. Also on a side note would there be a chance to adding in a uniform for Ranger and SEAL instructors?

Food for thought, most appreciated of all your work keep it up you are a legend.

Edited by SeraphimWolf101
Forgot content wished to update

Once again, thank you for updating all of your mods. We use your DEVGRU/Ranger as our units on our server, and they look fantastic.

Hey Massi, I love your work.

Question:

I've noticed that seemingly all of the weapons that accept your custom (30rnd_mas_556x45_STANAG) magazines also load the vanilla 30rnd stanags, but not vice versa (e.g., RH weapons do not load your's). For the sake of cross-compatibility, is there a way I can change the unit configs to use the default (30rnd_556x45_STANAG) mags?

Cheers

Hi Massi,

the handgrip is causing the arm to bug out when the Player is running at normal pace.

it looks like the arm is getting flicked and overstretched.

is there a way of moving the hand grip down a tad? :)

i really hope you continue on this mod!

or produce others ;)

This is my 1st post ever, liked your mod so much wanted to thank you. Very nice job

Hellow,

This mod have error of weapons sound whit recent arma 3 update.

sorry bad english and very nice mods.

First of all, I would like to say that Massi, you have created an unbelievable mod here. I absolutely love it. I was wondering if you would be updating it to take advantage of the ability to put patches on unifroms with the new update? If your not planning on doing this, would it be ok for someone else to do it. I would like to try, but I am by know means as experienced modder as you.

Thanks for the great work! Keep it up!

Hi,

Currently I think I'll have no time for a while to update my unit's packs , and I think it is not a good idea to let other doing it since patch changes for units are not a game-breacking issues, that's not because I don't want help, but just because it will produce several different variants that could create problem between versions of the addon.

So sorry about that but units will stay as they are for a while, anyway I'll still work on all my addons in the few spare ttime i'll have ;)

Best regards

massi

Hi,

Currently I think I'll have no time for a while to update my unit's packs , and I think it is not a good idea to let other doing it since patch changes for units are not a game-breacking issues, that's not because I don't want help, but just because it will produce several different variants that could create problem between versions of the addon.

So sorry about that but units will stay as they are for a while, anyway I'll still work on all my addons in the few spare ttime i'll have ;)

Best regards

massi

Massi- I completely understand and once again wanted to thank you for your incredible work.

Massi- I completely understand and once again wanted to thank you for your incredible work.

Thank You and thanks to everybody supporting my addons ;)

regards

massi

Have to say, you're Rangers are my favorite faction to play as. Very well put together. Your USMC is great too, but Rangers lead the way.

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER, NAVY SEALs DEVGRU and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to benefit from new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack and to make all their uniforms with working insigna.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with multicam equipment.

- MULTICAM\GREEN: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with Ranger Green equipment.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, SCARs, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, Launchers , USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types)

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_rang

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.3 date 01/AUG/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- US Army Rangers equipped with SCAR rifles

- fixed: armor values for items to make them more or less like BI

- fixed: insigna work now on all uniforms!

v 1.2 date 07/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added OA SF helmets

- added breacher units

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

-updated signatures keys

v 1.1 date 28\SEP\2013

- added Ranger units in multicam with multicam helmets\vests

- Ranger recon units in multicam use a mix of Ranger green and multicam equipment

- New Multicam textures

- Dedicated server fix no more needed

- Better units organization in the editor

- Introduced "@mas" addonfolder to include all my addons, other addons will be integrated in next updates

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/epyl4k4sh596u3g/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.3.7z

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160603-USSOCOM-DEVGRU-and-75th-RANGER-A3

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Thanks for sending us the updated version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is there OCP (the new cammo for 2018) in this addon ?

Is there OCP (the new cammo for 2018) in this addon ?

if you mean multicam yes

regards :)

massi

if you mean multicam yes

regards :)

massi

I think he means Scorpion camo.

On 31 July 2014, the Army formally announced that the Scorpion W2 pattern, officially named the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP)..

massi, will you be updating the uniforms in both this mod and the USMC mod with the new changes to the default BI uniforms?

With the recon uniforms, the US flag location changed and is no longer located on the patch panel on the uniform. It is now properly located above the shoulder patch panel. So what happens now is if you have a squad.xml patch or Virtual Arsenal patch such as TF Aegis, the US flag texture gets in the way and overlaps behind the patch on the patch panel.