massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

hmmm strange im 99% i changed everything back haha who knows

If/when you update your unit packs (I suspect they are waiting for you to settle on your weapon pack - which is fine by me), I would like to suggest that a basic Rifleman unit be made for each Class. Its frustrating that the Recon Classes don't have one. Also, it would be nice if the DA Units Class had a Rifleman [AT].

Additionally, I hope your new CQB rifle variants are made the standard loadout for the DA Units.

Hi,

Yes I'm already working on the units, I'll release an updated version of all my packs after A3 official release, and they'll be off course equipped with the best fitted weapons of my weapons pack (DA units will have CQB M4\HK416).

Best regards :)

massi

Hi,

Nice work massi...

Currently Im getting the following error message: No entry\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/mas_usa_dev.icon

Does anyone know why?

Im using the developers version....

BR

Hi,

Nice work massi...

Currently Im getting the following error message: No entry\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/mas_usa_dev.icon

Does anyone know why?

Im using the developers version....

BR

Yes is the missing icon...will fix in the update ;)

cheers

massi

Thanks ;)

I'm gonna update those units soon, in the update units will be using new HK416 and HK417 CQB versions, also there will be new multicam and I'm gonna introduce also few DA Delta Force operators to complete the USSOCOM Tier1 forces ;)

Best Regards

massi

I'm gonna update those units soon, in the update units will be using new HK416 and HK417 CQB versions, also there will be new multicam and I'm gonna introduce also few DA Delta Force operators to complete the USSOCOM Tier1 forces ;)

Are you waiting for Arma 3 release to update? How soon post-release can we expect the update, without being specific? No pressure!

Edited by GMJaken

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER, NAVY SEALs DEVGRU and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3 v1.0

Hi all,

I am updating all my unit’s packs, and in this is the first pack that’s been updated, shortly I’ll update also my other packs to be compatible with A3 final release and latest version of my NATO SF\ Spetsnaz weapons pack.

Since the introduction of DELTA Force, the factions are now divided in USSOCOM DEVGRU, USSOCOM DELTA Force, USSOCOM 75th RANGER and USSOCOM Special Support units, in all the different camos combinations, to have the units deployable from desert, to wooden to arctic areas, plus DELTA units include Field Ops operators in civilian\guerrilla clothes to conduct undercover operations.

There are a lot of changes and you’ll be able to find them in the changelog\readme, both for units and vehicles, wich come now with dedicated textures.

Hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

-Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types)

Requirements.

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.0 date 14\SEP\2013

- added DELTA Force faction with: Ghost, DA and Field Ops units(wich have guerrilla clothes for undercover missions)

- compatibility with A3 final release and latest NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack version

- added balaclava as NVG (with balaclava with his own NVG model showed if used)

- added NVG for recon unit (not showed if not in use (day), better for light headgear)

- added more reskinned vehicles (160th helicopters, all static weapons, offroads...)

- improved camo combinations variety for DEVGRU (black\green\tan shirts added)

- improved loadouts and gear

- added UAV operator (JTACs also have UAV console in inventory), and MG\GL\moortar support units

- scuba units are equipped with UW MP5SD6 (more SEAL feeling)

- New MULTICAM and AOR2 camo

- fixed: VAS compatibility of items

- fixed: added US flags on uniform

- fixed: chestrig wrong textures

- fixed: groups added in classlist

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9z25y6cr1ysbcc0/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.0.7z

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160603-USSOCOM-DEVGRU-and-75th-RANGER-A3

Few pics of the units in action:

new multicam

zfco.jpg

balaclava in NVG slot with working NVGs

orqv.jpg

New DELTA Field Ops

cceq.jpg

New DELTA Ghost

62ax.jpg

Reworked camos

73n1.jpg

llyw.jpg

91i3.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

just a couple more pics

drqa.jpg

1eu6.jpg

Best Regards

massi

Really nice job , i really like the ghost camo but i have some small remarq :

1- Turret and hatch of the marshal are bis tan when the hull is your tan texture

2- The HEMETT cabin is BIS tan when far from the truck

3- I can't find the balaclava and you're nvgs

4- The USD ghost camo is really good but we don't have all the stuff with the ghost cam wich is bad.

Anyway nice release ! for the next update can you put your backpack on the unit pack and not on the weapons pack ?

Really nice job , i really like the ghost camo but i have some small remarq :

1- Turret and hatch of the marshal are bis tan when the hull is your tan texture

2- The HEMETT cabin is BIS tan when far from the truck

3- I can't find the balaclava and you're nvgs

4- The USD ghost camo is really good but we don't have all the stuff with the ghost cam wich is bad.

Anyway nice release ! for the next update can you put your backpack on the unit pack and not on the weapons pack ?

Hi Thanks a lot ;) !

well yes I didn't manage to texture the turrets, hope I'll find a way to do it , my tan is more on the brown than the BI ones wich is more greenish.

Also the balaclava nvg are in the gear ammoboxes and in some unit's inventory (units with balaclavas) , during the day they just show the balaclava, but during night when you use nvg .

those are the classnames:

"NVGoggles_mas_mask", "NVGoggles_mas_mask2", "NVGoggles_mas_mask_b", "NVGoggles_mas_mask2_b", "NVGoggles_mas_mask_t", "NVGoggles_mas_mask2_t"

those are recon nvg:

"NVGoggles_mas", "NVGoggles_o_mas"

you'll see both balaclava and nvg models.

Cheers :)

massi

Update release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Can I use this mod for general play, or do i have to make a mission and include everything?

Can I use this mod for general play, or do i have to make a mission and include everything?

Hi,

to use this mod you need to use the editor and place those units in, or play a usermission that use those units, anyway in future I'll release replacement files for NATO units probably ;)

cheers

massi

Massi i love you no homo lol. Glad you added SFOD-D in to the mix. Now just make a throwable and attachable IR strobe and we will be in business for sure. Congratulations

very nice update. Multicam looks good. definitely improved since my last try.

some points for further improvements:

-AOR1 helmet needs some attention

-Retex for assault boat (SWCC?)

-I like the skull logo. maybe some cool one painted on the hood of an offroad?

-Perhaps some SOAR emblem / patch painted on the choppers?

-Moaaawr vehicle retex's?

-multicam with grey shirt

-maybe some DEVGRU field ops? (civ' worn clothes retexed) notice the backwards cap :rolleyes: http://i.imgur.com/63a3WEH.jpg && http://i.imgur.com/TEb5kbW.jpg

-Idea for Delta? (uses Alex Vestin's (AV_IndUs) MICH) http://i.imgur.com/oAQAAlL.jpg

-faces? :rolleyes: (nato guys with BEARDS)

-Give the tier 1 offroads an engine upgrade? :3 (make it faster trough config)

-Some offroad DEVGRU texture idea's in this one:

-cool custom paint on the SOAR crew helmets

-exchange all NVGoggles for NVGoggles_OPFOR ? Black looks more.. realistic!

Regards. :)

Edited by ltsThomas

very nice update. Multicam looks good. definitely improved since my last try.

some points for further improvements:

-Retex for assault boat (SWCC?)

-I like the skull logo. maybe some cool one painted on the hood of an offroad?

-Perhaps some SOAR emblem / patch painted on the choppers?

-Moaaawr vehicle retex's?

-multicam with grey shirt

-maybe some DEVGRU field ops? (civ' worn clothes retexed) notice the backwards cap :rolleyes: http://i.imgur.com/63a3WEH.jpg && http://i.imgur.com/TEb5kbW.jpg

-Idea for Delta? (uses Alex Vestin's (AV_IndUs) MICH) http://i.imgur.com/oAQAAlL.jpg

-faces? :rolleyes: (nato guys with BEARDS)

Regards. :)

+1 to all this..we will soon have mother and rabbit running around..cant forget dusty and deuce

+1 to all this..we will soon have mother and rabbit running around..cant forget dusty and deuce

Some talented mission maker should só make an awesome "MoH-Tier-1-super-high-speed" campaign with them as lead characters.

I hope Massi can provide him with the units! :rolleyes:

Also, another point:

The custom helmets need to be polished up a bit, so do their textures!

Edited by ltsThomas

Hi ,

Since I forgot to include in the classlist the Balaclavas in NVG slot with working NVGs that equip these units I'm posting also here the classnames:

BALACLAVA in NVG SLOT with WORKING NVG and RECCE NVGs

"NVGoggles_mas_mask" : Balaclava black + Headset + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas_mask2" : Balaclava black + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas_mask_b" : Balaclava Skull + Headset + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas_mask2_b" : Balaclava Skull + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas_mask_t" : Balaclava Tan + Headset + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas_mask2_t" : Balaclava Tan + NVG(only when NVG swithched ON)

"NVGoggles_mas" : NVG Recon(Blufor) - (hided during day, to be used with light headgear\cap\booniehat...)

"NVGoggles_o_mas" : NVG Recon(Opfor) - (hided during day, to be used with light headgear\cap\booniehat...)

cheers ;)

massi

Unfortunately, this addon doesnt work on dedicated servers.

2013/09/15, 13:29:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons_m4
2013/09/15, 13:29:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons_pack

This happens when adding a Delta Ghost (Recon) Teamleader(L). Have not tried with any other units.

Weapons Pack work fine on dedi server.