massi

UK Special Operations A3

But I do feel that a .50 round from a sniper rifle would be more effective against vehicles. The AA-12 might be more useful for CQB troops when clearing rooms and breaching

But I do feel that a .50 round from a sniper rifle would be more effective against vehicles. The AA-12 might be more useful for CQB troops when clearing rooms and breaching

I don't know about all of this AA-12 talk but the SAS And UK Spec Ops use the Remington 870.. Just saying. And the regular forces use the Benelli M4.

I know that :p

I was just saying that if the AA-12 would be employed it would be best used in a room clearing capacity

My last posting before leaving the Mob, UKSF were using the USMC Chinooks (Sea knight?) but sprayed up in RAF colors.

At the time 2014 an SBS callsign (platoon strength) was operating with two Apaches, two Chinooks and one Seaking (command and control)

That being said, gucci Seakings sprayed in Commando force RN colours?

Guest HellGhost

That's what I say, it's used for structure securisation.

Like I already said it : "Like it's a shotgun, using it with tactical equipement like flashlight, suppressor and/or RDS should be really good to structure securisation."

I just say that with the potential, it can be used to neutralize light vehicles.

It's a little surprising because you all seems to try to find a reason to don't get the AA-12 in this package, but when some members released some useless and ridiculous mods, like the zombies mods or the mod using a bus with many objects and weapons attached on it, or the chicken gun mod, nobody says anything against that, even if you don't used them.

The AA-12 is a good weapon, and using it isn't unadapted to Special Operations, it can really be more effective than many other actual tactical shotguns.

So, I keep asking if it can be added in the package.

Another example, the pack contain the Saiga 12, and the Russian Special Forces don't used it.

It's just used by the civilians for hunting, polices forces and private security companies.

But it's included in this pack.

So, like it's not designed and used by Special Forces, why is it available ?

That's a good question.

But of course, the final choice belongs to the author.

I just hope that he add the AA-12.

Agree.And M4 super 90 and M870s are now using by SAS.

Well, if I may suggest something I would like to ask for the M-ATV to be added back to the UK faction as the Husky or Panther MRAP? And maybe the CAS plane could be removed until a better alternative could be in Massi's vehicles? And maybe the CH-67 Huron could be added to BLUFOR factions?

How do we change it so they use British accent?

Now that would be a nice touch.

hey massi, there seams to be a problem with the uniforms, they have worked perfect every time since i first started using them, however since the latest patch to arma (and i think this is the reason theres a problem) it only loads one of the uniforms and the rest are undies. ie the des CBT works fine but the other 3 des uniforms do not. same for all the different terrain woodland etc

any idea how to fix? or even a fix you could do?

thanks in advance bro, ive tried everything, 4 hours of tinkering and im here hahaha

hey massi, there seams to be a problem with the uniforms, they have worked perfect every time since i first started using them, however since the latest patch to arma (and i think this is the reason theres a problem) it only loads one of the uniforms and the rest are undies. ie the des CBT works fine but the other 3 des uniforms do not. same for all the different terrain woodland etc

any idea how to fix? or even a fix you could do?

thanks in advance bro, ive tried everything, 4 hours of tinkering and im here hahaha

same problem as with the USSOCOM addon    it has something to do with the 1.52 patch  probably 

As I said in USSOCOM Thread , I don't know what appened after latest BI patch...if someone know how to fix it I'll be very glad to do it ;-)

Hi Massi,

You released a Update for your USSOCOM units, Will you be releasing an update for these UKSF units any time soon?

Tom

Yes i m working on them and on the other units pack

• Like 1

9iur.jpg

by massi

UK SPECIAL FORCES for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack solve the issue with the uniforms and update camosand to add new optional vehicle config  since they’re now disabled by default as requested from several users.

I’ve also added new ported A2 models like new CRW CQB and winter suites, plus new models for headgear.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made  headgear and retextured gear in order to represent UK Forces Special Operations units in following types :

- SAS-SBS(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas, with DPM Woodland, US woodland black and green shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(desert): for arid and desert environments, with DPM Desert, US desert DCU tan and grey shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(multicam): SF operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with tan and green shirts camo variants.

- SFSG(MTP): SFSG operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- SF(DA): for CQB\ Direct Action wearing coverall.

- SF\SFSG(Arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- SF\SFSG(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with UK SOF gear and crew plus Land Rovers, CH47, UH1Y and Static weapons.

- SF\SFSG(Support): Ammo bearers units, NBC, PCU, pilot and crew.

- SF\SFSG(Para): SF units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- SF\SFSG(Divers): SF divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- SF\SFSG(Snipers): SF snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic. 

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with L119A1, M249, Mk48, M240, SR25, M107, Browning HP, Glock and launchers from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest and uniforms.

- Uniforms have more "SF" look, with different camos and plain colors shirts combinations.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: CAS Plane, Quad, MRAPs, APC, Tanks, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, all static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : Land Rovers, CH47, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

UK Special Ops - SAS-SBS (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

UK Special Ops - SAS-SBS (sorted by types)

FACTION NAME (TO USE IN ALIVE) : mas_ukf_sftg

VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.

In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_ukf_sftg_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack.

For ALIVE mod users  config faction\groups name:  mas_ukf_sftg

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my  NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack  Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack   Here (only if you’re using optional vehicle config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.7  date 15/NOV/2015

- Fixed: uniforms errors

- added ported A2 uniforms: arctic suites, MTP PCUs, NBC and CQB suite

- CRW CQB units are now equipped with blu suites and gas-masks

- added new MICH helmet models

- added SD ammo to all units (good for stealth missions) and P226 to SAS/SBS

- added optional config for vehicles that are now disabled by default

- adjusted OPS CORE size

- added BONUS units:  NBC, PCU

- Reworked camouflage textures

- improved: units loadout, groups and config

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

3d_molier International:  original MICH model and textures

CG ARTStudio: original MICH model and textures

Rusty: camouflage base textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu41zVTNCNmp0bEFKRkU/view?usp=sharing 

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160601-UK-Special-Operations-A3

th_uksf_h1_zpsq7fqgltm.jpg

th_uksf_h4_zpskzwzpnls.jpg

th_uksf_h2_zps0grccrwi.jpg

th_uksf_h3_zpskcste7wy.jpg

th_uksf_h5_zpsxx2z7oon.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 3

Updated mod v1.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

9iur.jpg

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to update new armor system for vests and headgear , to make them work as before.

Changelog.

v 1.8  date 03/DEC/2015

- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear

DL Link:  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu41zTFNXTDZQd3FhaE0/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 1

ukSF_header_zps2jcwoka4.jpg

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack to add new helmets and platecarriersand also UK radio protocol .

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Changelog.

v 1.9  date 03/MAY/2016

- Added new helmet models

- Added new platecarriers models

- Added UK Radio protocol

- Improved textures

- Fixed loadouts

- F35 UK textures (thanks to Pinaz)

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVuVU9mbk14b2tDczg/view?usp=sharing 

STEAM Workshop standard version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555898011

STEAM Workshop vehicle version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578720716

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160601-UK-Special-Operations-A3

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

3d_molier International:  original MICH model and textures

CG ARTStudio: original MICH model and textures

Rusty: camouflage base textures

New FAST: by StiffMe1steR   New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny 

Pinaz : F35 textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Best Regards

Massi