massi

UK Special Operations A3

ukSF_header_zps2jcwoka4.jpg

by massi

UK SPECIAL FORCES for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack solve the issue with the uniforms and update camosand to add new optional vehicle config  since they’re now disabled by default as requested from several users.

I’ve also added new ported A2 models like new CRW CQB and winter suites, plus new models for headgear.

There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made  headgear and retextured gear in order to represent UK Forces Special Operations units in following types :

- SAS-SBS(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas, with DPM Woodland, US woodland black and green shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(desert): for arid and desert environments, with DPM Desert, US desert DCU tan and grey shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(multicam): SF operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with tan and green shirts camo variants.

- SFSG(MTP): SFSG operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- SF(DA): for CQB\ Direct Action wearing coverall.

- SF\SFSG(Arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- SF\SFSG(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with UK SOF gear and crew plus Land Rovers, CH47, UH1Y and Static weapons.

- SF\SFSG(Support): Ammo bearers units, NBC, PCU, pilot and crew.

- SF\SFSG(Para): SF units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- SF\SFSG(Divers): SF divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- SF\SFSG(Snipers): SF snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic. 

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with L119A1, M249, Mk48, M240, SR25, M107, Browning HP, Glock and launchers from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest and uniforms.

- Uniforms have more "SF" look, with different camos and plain colors shirts combinations.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: CAS Plane, Quad, MRAPs, APC, Tanks, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, all static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : Land Rovers, CH47, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

UK Special Ops - SAS-SBS (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

UK Special Ops - SAS-SBS (sorted by types)

FACTION NAME (TO USE IN ALIVE) : mas_ukf_sftg

VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.

In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_ukf_sftg_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack.

For ALIVE mod users  config faction\groups name:  mas_ukf_sftg

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

Requirements.

Latest version of my  NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack  Here

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack   Here (only if you’re using optional vehicle config)

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.9  date 03/MAY/2016

- Added new helmet models

- Added new platecarriers models

- Added UK Radio protocol

- Improved textures

- Fixed loadouts

- F35 UK textures (thanks to Pinaz)

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVuVU9mbk14b2tDczg/view?usp=sharing 

STEAM Workshop standard version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555898011

STEAM Workshop vehicle version:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578720716

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

3d_molier International:  original MICH model and textures

CG ARTStudio: original MICH model and textures

Rusty: camouflage base textures

New FAST: by StiffMe1steR   New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny 

Pinaz : F35 textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

th_uksf_h1_zpsq7fqgltm.jpg

th_uksf_h4_zpskzwzpnls.jpg

th_uksf_h2_zps0grccrwi.jpg

th_uksf_h3_zpskcste7wy.jpg

th_uksf_h5_zpsxx2z7oon.jpg

th_A3_UKSF_6_zps8de25d21.jpg
Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards
Massi

Edited by massi
  • Like 1

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

great idea and well exectuted my only complaint is the obivous. why in your weapons pack did yuo not give britian thjeir actual guns and as uch why are these guys not using said guns?

great idea and well exectuted my only complaint is the obivous. why in your weapons pack did yuo not give britian thjeir actual guns and as uch why are these guys not using said guns?

Hi,

wich guns are brits using ? for the moment I chose the Browning HP ;)

cheers

massi

as has been pointed out the britishstandard issue rifle is the L85A2 Rifle or ot give its commonly known as name the SA80- although thats wrong as the SA80 is the name of the family of weapons the L85A2 comes from. along with this the british use a multitude of other wepaons and this wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_equipment_of_the_British_Army will show you all currently used weapons and which ones you need to add to yuor admitedly very good for now texture mod (i say for now as i dont consider this mod docmpleted til britian gets its correct weapons)

as has been pointed out the britishstandard issue rifle is the L85A2 Rifle or ot give its commonly known as name the SA80- although thats wrong as the SA80 is the name of the family of weapons the L85A2 comes from. along with this the british use a multitude of other wepaons and this wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_equipment_of_the_British_Army will show you all currently used weapons and which ones you need to add to yuor admitedly very good for now texture mod (i say for now as i dont consider this mod docmpleted til britian gets its correct weapons)

You may want to look here Further more these are meant to be SF so they don't really have to adhere to that anyhow.

Thanks for the effort massi they look pretty cool as ever, cheers.

Edited by Jeza

As Jeza & Banky pointed out but, guessing they'll use want ever they want/get their hands on.

Excellent work, you've been busy.

As Jeza & Banky pointed out but, guessing they'll use want ever they want/get their hands on.

Yes, since they're special ops I'll keep them using M4s as they do in RL.

Thanks to all of you for feedbacks and comments ;)

cheers

massi

Are you planning replacement packs further down the dev path Massi?

Thanks.

Yeah as " no-one " really know's what UKSF actually use at the moment i would say using the M4A1 would be the best bet as its quite common knowledge that the SBS/SAS have seen spotted in recent conflicts with the L119A1's. But from reading on EF site ( which is usually quite good ) , they say the SAS/SBS have requested a weapon upgrade to 7.62 rather than using 5.56 , think the SCAR has been shortlisted ( so they say ) . Also i think due to recent conflicts the L85A2 upgrades have made them more useable by UKSF so it wouldnt surprise me if they are using them at the moment due to compatability with tier 2 units being slightly more interchangeable with tier 1 units.

great addon's tho and keep it up !!

Are you planning replacement packs further down the dev path Massi?

Thanks.

I will since final game released ;)

cheers

massi

Thanks for pointing me to the right thread massi - Google pointed me to the old one, sorry about that :D

Great to hear you looking to update this, I really like the work you've put into it.

Look forward to the updates ;)

Hi

I'll update the pack just after the release, here are the correct items classlist:

CHEST RIG, PLATE CARRIER AND BANDOLLIERS

"V_mas_uk_Rangemaster_belt", "V_mas_uk_BandollierB_rgr", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier2_rgr",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrierGL_rgr", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr", "V_mas_uk_Rangemaster_belt_d", "V_mas_uk_BandollierB_rgr_d",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_d", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier2_rgr_d", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrierGL_rgr_d", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_d",

"V_mas_uk_Rangemaster_belt_v", "V_mas_uk_BandollierB_rgr_v", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_v", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier2_rgr_v",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrierGL_rgr_v", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_v", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_g", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_g",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_w", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_w", "V_mas_uk_Rangemaster_belt_a", "V_mas_uk_BandollierB_rgr_a",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_a", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier2_rgr_a", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrierGL_rgr_a", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_a",

"V_mas_uk_Rangemaster_belt_t", "V_mas_uk_BandollierB_rgr_t", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier1_rgr_t", "V_mas_uk_PlateCarrier2_rgr_t",

"V_mas_uk_PlateCarrierGL_rgr_t", "V_mas_uk_ChestrigB_rgr_t", "V_mas_uk_TacVest_p", "V_mas_uk_TacVest_g"

HEADGEAR

"H_mas_uk_HelmetB", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_d", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_d",

"H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_d", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_v", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_v", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_v", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_a",

"H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_a", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_a", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_t", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_t",

"H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_t", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_g", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_g", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_g", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_w",

"H_mas_uk_HelmetB_paint_w", "H_mas_uk_HelmetB_light_w", "H_mas_uk_PilotHelmetHeli_B", "H_mas_uk_CrewHelmetHeli_B",

"H_mas_uk_MilCap_mcamo", "H_mas_uk_MilCap_mcamo_v", "H_mas_uk_MilCap_mcamo_d", "H_mas_uk_Cap_headphones",

"H_mas_uk_Cap_headphones_d", "H_mas_uk_Cap_headphones_v", "H_mas_uk_Cap_headphones_g", "H_mas_uk_Woolhat", "H_mas_uk_Woolhat_c",

"H_mas_uk_Woolhat_w", "H_mas_uk_Cap", "H_mas_uk_Booniehat_mul", "H_mas_uk_Booniehat_mtp", "H_mas_uk_Booniehat_rgr",

"H_mas_uk_Booniehat_des","H_mas_uk_Balaclava", "H_mas_uk_Balaclava_ht", "H_mas_uk_Balaclava_b", "H_mas_uk_Balaclava_ht_b",

"H_mas_uk_helmet_ht", "H_mas_uk_woolhat_ht", "H_mas_uk_pro_ht", "H_mas_uk_pro_ht_v", "H_mas_uk_pro_ht_d", "H_mas_uk_pro_ht_b",

"H_mas_uk_beret", "H_mas_uk_bereta", "H_mas_uk_beretn", "H_mas_uk_helmet_us", "H_mas_uk_helmet_bala_us", "H_mas_uk_helmet_l_us",

"H_mas_uk_helmet_l_bala_us", "H_mas_uk_helmet_g_us", "H_mas_uk_helmet_g_bala_us", "H_mas_uk_helmet_pro_bala",

"H_mas_uk_helmet_pro_bala_b", "H_mas_uk_headset_b", "H_mas_uk_revcapheadset_b"

LEGEND

_d (des) desert\tan SF

_v (wood) woodland\green SF

(mul) Multicam SF

_g (cqb) DA\CQB SF

_w (win) Arctic SF\SFSG

_t DPM Woodland

_a DPM Desert

Cheers ;)

massi

9iur.jpg

by massi

UK SPECIAL FORCES for ARMA3 v 1.0

Hi all,

UK Special Operation forces have been updated to A3 final release and my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack latest version, and I'm pretty happy about the risults of the latest improvements.

During this days I've reworked textures, loadouts and headgear, also retextured CH 49, littlebirds, offroads and truck have been added to the previous vehicles.

There're a lot of new changes that have been listed in the following changelog.

Hope you’ll enjoy the update ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent UK Forces Special Operations units in following types :

- SAS-SBS(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas, with DPM Woodland, US woodland black and green shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(desert): for arid and desert environments, with DPM Desert, US desert DCU tan and grey shirts camo variants.

- SAS-SBS(multicam): SF operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with tan and green shirts camo variants.

- SFSG(MTP): SFSG operators in MTP camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- SF\SFSG(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with UK SF\SFSG gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, CH49, littlebirds, offroads, truck.

- SF\SFSG(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- SF\SFSG(Para): SF units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- SF\SFSG(Snipers): SF snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, M249, Mk48, M240, SR25, M107, Browning HP and Glock from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Uniforms have more "SF" look, with different camos and plain colors shirts combinations.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, CH49, littlebirds, offroads, truck wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

Same for groups:

Requirements.

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3 Beta

Changelog.

v 1.0 date 15\SEP\2013

- compatibility with A3 final release and latest NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack version

- added balaclava as NVG (with balaclava with his own NVG model showed if used)

- added NVG for recon unit (not showed if not in use (day), better for light headgear)

- added more retextured vehicles (littlebird and CH49 helicopters, all static weapons, offroads, trucks...)

- improved camo combinations variety for SF (green\tan shirts added)

- improved loadouts and gear

- scuba units are equipped with UW MP5SD6 (more SF feeling)

- New MULTICAM camo

- fixed: VAS compatibility of items

- fixed: chestrig wrong textures

- fixed: groups added in classlist

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/420w6go6loza7lb/UK_SFTG_A3_v_1.0a.7z

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160601-UK-Special-Operations-A3

Few pics of the units in action:

p8n7.jpg

cpy2.jpg

gewm.jpg

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

Great release,

Don't worry regarding the weapons due of me being part of leadership of a unit called UKSF we've found out that SAS & Special forces group decides to use M16 and M4s but most likely M16 and G3s during "secret" operations.

The standard issued L85 is currently only being used by the normal infantry and not SF in most scenarios.

Great release once again.

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

And again Thanks alot for the mirrors Foxhound really appreciate ;)

Best Regards

massi

no more needed

Edited by massi

great addon bro I really appreiciate in this update but one problem

Addon 'mas_ukf_sftg' requires addon 'mas_weapons'

always pop up at the very first time when i try to start arma 3

It's okey that i press okey and proceed but it's start to get annoying

did i miss something?

What i did is

unpack the addons and keys

addons to @the addons that i made the folder

keys to serverkeys

but it's still pop up.

what should i do D: do i have to put NATO SF\Spetznaz weapons pack in to my addons folder for not pop up message?

do i have to put NATO SF\Spetznaz weapons pack in to my addons folder for not pop up message?

you need the SF weapon pack loaded for these units just put it in the same addons folder as these units

9iur.jpg

by massi

UK SPECIAL FORCES for ARMA3 v 1.1

Hi all,

I’m releasing an updated version of my UK Special Operations units.

In this version both multicam and MTP textures have been updated, also I’ve reworked the config to have better units organization in the editor and Dedicated Server Fix is NO MORE NEEDED.

Hope you’ll enjoy the update ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent UK Forces Special Operations units in following types :

- SF\SFSG(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with UK SF\SFSG gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, CH49, littlebirds, offroads, truck.

- SF\SFSG(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, M249, Mk48, M240, SR25, M107, Browning HP and Glock from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, CH49, littlebirds, offroads, truck wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3 Beta

Changelog.

v 1.1 date 06\OCT\2013

- New Multicam textures

- New MTP textures

- Better units organization in the editor

- Introduced "@mas" addonfolder to include all my addons, other addons will be integrated in next updates

- Dedicated Server Fix NO MORE NEEDED

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zarks1dlm14vwau/UK_SFTG_A3_v_1.1.7z

New multicam and MTP:

4fd8.jpg

5hyp.jpg

Best Regards

Massi