massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Hi Massi, noob question here: if I load NATO_russ_weapons_CBA in the active mod list in the Arma launcher and then any of one of your unit mod(UKSF for instance..) I got a prompt to activate the non CBA weapons mod..is that intended? Thanks and ..Ti stimo!

hi,

just ignore the warning and don't load the required mod, it is a limitation of steam loader

Hi Massi, noob question here: if I load NATO_russ_weapons_CBA in the active mod list in the Arma launcher and then any of one of your unit mod(UKSF for instance..) I got a prompt to activate the non CBA weapons mod..is that intended? Thanks and ..Ti stimo!

Just check that it does not affect loading save games. Sometimes if a dependency is not run it will mess with saves.

• Like 1

Please, please, please, make the old sounds vs newer custom sounds optional. The 1.12 sounds break immersion so much and are just are of really poor quality. The Ak's are alright, but all the suppressor sounds for all weapons sound like they came from stock arma 2. 

What do cup or rhs have to do in this discussion?

Had another tab open and thought I was on a different thread! Please excuse the comment, I'll ask a mod to delete it. Apologies for being a moron. 

• Like 1

Please, please, please, make the old sounds vs newer custom sounds optional. The 1.12 sounds break immersion so much and are just are of really poor quality. The Ak's are alright, but all the suppressor sounds for all weapons sound like they came from stock arma 2.

Actually all suppressor sounds are standard arma 3 sounds I made no changes on those

Actually all suppressor sounds are standard arma 3 sounds I made no changes on those

Well dang. The previous sounds in 1.11 weren't half bad. For 1.12 though, like I said the Ak's are pretty good, everything else like the g3 and g36 sound really bad. The m107 just annihilates my hearing lol.

https://youtu.be/UrQ3OhY-0qc?t=7m31s

Something like that would be a lot better for the M107, as an example. I just wish this mod was covered more often in sound mods, since it is fairly popular.

I actually do appreciate your work, I love using these weapons.

Was there a reason to reverting to the older sounds?

Hey massi, I sent you again a PM about the mod. Could you please answer it when possible? Thanks for your awesome weapon pack! :)

Hey massi, nice work with these packs! My favourite weapon of yours has to be the Beretta ARX-160. Just a quick question: do any of your packs have a carry-all backpack? I couldn't find one in the editor, so I was wondering if there are any at all. Forgive me if I'm on the wrong thread for this. Also, will you be doing a G-36K with/without AG36 in the future? I know there's already a G-36C in your weapons pack, but no GL (as G-36C too short for AG36 attachment). I know UK SAS use the K model too, with/without AG36. Just curious, that's all. I can't wait for your next update to see what goodies will be included! Keep up the great work. Thanks. ☺

With the SAS units it seems that they are equipped with 556 sd

ammo that cannot to be used by their rifles.

Anyone else notice that the LRPS elevation/windage adjustment is broken? It used to be sub-MOA, now it's much more coarse. I can't actually zero 7.62 at 500m, it's either 0.2 with holdover or 0.3 with holdunder. This is a lot different from 1.12, I'm having to change my loadout. Hope this gets fixed.

Great work on the mod though, I've been using it for quite some time and everyone who plays on my server appreciates the selection of weapons and accessories. It's obvious that a lot of work goes into this.

James

Massi do you have plans to improve weapons cfg? For now some weapons have the same weight/accuracy/range on all variants. Ak12 with GL should be more heavy than non GL. A weapon with long barrel have more accuracy. This will be changed in later releases?

Thx for the amazing mod

Well dang. The previous sounds in 1.11 weren't half bad. For 1.12 though, like I said the Ak's are pretty good, everything else like the g3 and g36 sound really bad. The m107 just annihilates my hearing lol.

https://youtu.be/UrQ3OhY-0qc?t=7m31s

Something like that would be a lot better for the M107, as an example. I just wish this mod was covered more often in sound mods, since it is fairly popular.

I actually do appreciate your work, I love using these weapons.

Was there a reason to reverting to the older sounds?

Hey Massi, 

Thanks again for all of your work! I share the same sentiment regarding the sounds. While I enjoyed your custom sounds prior to the official Arma 3 audio overhaul, I think that the updated vanilla sounds are better quality than the custom sounds. I would second the sentiment for a reversion to the non-custom sounds.

Regardless, thanks for making your mod packs! They continue to be my most used weapon packs.

• Like 2

Hello.1.62 APEX cause these errors,No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst' OR No entry'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.single' ,No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo'.Please check.

Hello.1.62 APEX cause these errors,No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst' OR No entry'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.single' ,No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo'.Please check.

It's a well known bug affecting every weapon addon. Don;t worry-it's not a big issue and causes no problems in game unless you are running a server.

It's a well known bug affecting every weapon addon. Don;t worry-it's not a big issue and causes no problems in game unless you are running a server.

Yikes. That last part is a problem then.

- Signed

Guy's who's dedicated server missions all use Massi weapons lol.

All kidding aside, I had no idea this error has issues in MP so thanks for the heads up. Fortunately, if we look on the bright side, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is the last "major" major update for Arma 3 so hopefully this will be the end of the mod breaking a BIS changes.

• Like 1

This change was reverted, however some new errors may have popped up since Apex.

• Like 2

every time I try to remove the " itemInfo"  part from my own addons, the fucking thing doesn't want to binarise and it crashes addon builder, so I gave up!! :D

Sorry Massi for hijacking your thread buddy, but if someone who is more adept at configs wants to try and re-write mine, that would be awesome and I'd owe you a virtual beer!! :D

• Like 1

every time I try to remove the " itemInfo"  part from my own addons, the fucking thing doesn't want to binarise and it crashes addon builder, so I gave up!! :D

Sorry Massi for hijacking your thread buddy, but if someone who is more adept at configs wants to try and re-write mine, that would be awesome and I'd owe you a virtual beer!! :D

Hmmm. My best guess is if you can't figure it out (briefly checked out some of your mods. You are good!), you won't be the only one then. Not to go OT but perhaps you could get clarification from BIS and share the response to make the transition easier for everyone?

Would you kindly explain why the benelli shoots, sounds and reloads like a sniper with both pellets and slugs?

Would you kindly explain why the benelli shoots, sounds and reloads like a sniper with both pellets and slugs?

Because arma3 has no systems set up for shotguns-there are none in the main game. To add shotguns, modders have had to make a few allowances for this and so shotguns are not perfect in game.

Because arma3 has no systems set up for shotguns-there are none in the main game. To add shotguns, modders have had to make a few allowances for this and so shotguns are not perfect in game.

The UTS-15 is perfect. The modders for CUP, RHS, KA Weapons and Nato/Rus weapons should get some tips from the guy that made the UTS-15.

The UTS-15 is perfect. The modders for CUP, RHS, KA Weapons and Nato/Rus weapons should get some tips from the guy that made the UTS-15.

Please do remember that modders make this stuff in their spare time-and are then generous enough to share it with us. Many of them put in as much time for free on their mods as people do in pad jobs. If you think their assets would benefit from something-why not join them and help them to do it?

• Like 3

Please do remember that modders make this stuff in their spare time-and are then generous enough to share it with us. Many of them put in as much time for free on their mods as people do in pad jobs. If you think their assets would benefit from something-why not join them and help them to do it?

Are you saying they can't do it? I have full confidence in the guys that made the mods I listed, maybe you should too.

If you have something to say about CUP, or have a bug report, I'd kindly ask you to either use the appropriate thread ot the bug tracker, instead of hijacking other modder's threads for that.

• Like 4

Are you saying they can't do it? I have full confidence in the guys that made the mods I listed, maybe you should too.

Of course I am not saying that.What i am saying is that modding takes a massive commitment from people in terms of time and resources. Coming to several threads and criticizing other mod teams is not how things are done on these forums. You have now posted this exact message on this thread,RHS,CUP and the addon request thread. All of these mods have feedback trackers-I suggest you use them.

And as people whop are impatient for features to be added are always told-modders do what they do in their own free time.If a feature is not how you want it, you either wait or you offer to help them make it by joining their team.

If any more threads are hijacked with posts like this you may receive an infraction.

• Like 1