massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Massi is there any possibility to make your weapons compatible with other suppressors in other weapon packs?

Massi is there any possibility to make your weapons compatible with other suppressors in other weapon packs?

Yes you can install the optional asdg joint rails config , read the instructions in the readme for this since you have to overwrite the config file.

regards :)

massi

Hey Massi, did you skipped the "GL reload update"? All your GL equipped weapons still have the "A2 reload animations" caused by the lack of proper configs for Nexus update on GL animations... I´m not expecting all GL weapons to have the neat new animation that the GL is actually opened and the grenade round loaded, cus your pack is waaay too massive... but a proper config would bring back the good old A3 GL reload animations (not the makshift A2 anims)

But at least you´ve fixed the hit values, which were more urgent! Grazie! ;D

Ciao!

Hey massi will the new update be added to a3 launcher? Not sure if that's something you do or what.

Hey massi will the new update be added to a3 launcher? Not sure if that's something you do or what.

I am not sure if you mean you want the latest Steam link to Massi's weapons. A quick Steam Search netted me http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=500929500

However if you referring to newer links to the one above. You will have to wait. His pack has only just been out 3 days or less.

I am not sure if you mean you want the latest Steam link to Massi's weapons. A quick Steam Search netted me http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=500929500

However if you referring to newer links to the one above. You will have to wait. His pack has only just been out 3 days or less.

No a3 Launcher is a program a lot of people use to download mods and join servers. It auto handles mods upon joining. It currently still shows 1.10 version is why I ask.

I think I've found a bug while using this mod together with ACE3.

Without ACE3 I can fire the HK417 and M14 in both single and automatic fire, but with ACE3 activated it simply won't fire anything else than single fire. This bug may affect several more weapons, but I've found those two thus far after some minutes of testing. 

it's not a bug that's because ACE3 change base weapons fire mode for EBR rifle, so weapons dependant from it are affected too

Hi Massi,

Are there any plans to release the many factions you've made depending on this mod to release them with CUP Weapons as a dependency instead?

Why have to be CUP weapons? Massi's weapon pack are better I think.

And they don't need CBA, that's fine for me

And they don't need CBA, that's fine for me

Why is CBA such a big deal?

It weights nothing and literally 90% of community made content needs it anyway.

• Like 4

Hi Chairborne,

I understand that.

It's just me that don't want to have one more mod to follow as i try to limit the number of mods on my install, so i'm happy with this weapon pack without needed more dependancy.

• Like 1

I added Massi Weapons to Wasteland but am unable to buy the ammo for them in the gun store. The classnames are correct and the ammo shows up but I am unable to buy it........very odd. Makes me think about CUP even though I would rather use Massi.

sorry but I don't know how Wasteland works, anyway every weapons and magazine inherit from BI classes so it should not be an issue

Hi Massi

Any plans for an M40A5 or the Mk 21 Precision Sniper Rifle/Remington MSR?

Yeah! It will be awesome this 2 weapons :)

• Like 1

I am having what appears to be a weapon/ammo config issue when using Massi weapons with ACE3. The massi weapons wont work with ACE3 M203 rounds like the huntIR and the ammo shows the incorrect caliber and uses the incorrect ballistics. for example the AKMS shows up as a 5.56mm caliber in the upper right of the screen and has the ballistics of the 5.56x45 round.

i am using the Massi ACE3 optionals pbos but they seem to be out of date? Can this get fixed @massi?

I tested the ballistics and such in the Virtual Arsenal using the VR terrain. I had ACE3 and CBA_A3 as well as the Massi SF weapons pack loaded. almost all the AR/AK style rifles and even the M24 had essentially the same ballistics profile and even showed the same caliber being fired.

• Like 2

What licensing is you work under.

I want to release a client side mod on the workshop specifically for my server as it makes it easier to customize stuff from inside a mod than from the mission file. *(also lighter)

The mod would basically be a bunch of config files to change the compatibles items of a bunch of other mods including yours.

I plan to use a slightly modified version of your ASDG_JR config.cpp to do that.

Would that be ok with you ?

PS: to be a bit more precise I want to harmonise the magazines of HLC, RHS, ARMA and NATO SF and Ru Weapons under a single set of mags. Probably RHS Mags as they have the widest variety.

Hello Massi,

Nice gun pack! Quality of the weapons used to be a bit iffy, but now the weapons look and sound great!

I usually play singleplayer games where I use multiple weapons for different situations. Carrying one gun in a backpack whilst using a secondary rifle. For some reason NONE of your weapons can go into backpacks?

Is this intentional?

I want to use these guns so much, but running around with just an M24 allows me to only play one role :)

Is there going to be a fix or update for MAS uniforms? 
I took it off my server until A3 Launcher recognizes it.
Also I can't get any Lift/Tow/Hauling to work on anything non-vanilla, and even vanilla stuff, I've tried making changes, I get a few choppers to pick crates and some vehicles, but it's so random what works and doesn't have any rhyme/reason.
Tried 4 or 5 variants that other communities are using, kind of at a loss. Most of the non-vanilla vehicles we use are part of this, so I figured it was relevant, if not disregard.

Is there going to be a fix or update for MAS uniforms? 

I took it off my server until A3 Launcher recognizes it.

Also I can't get any Lift/Tow/Hauling to work on anything non-vanilla, and even vanilla stuff, I've tried making changes, I get a few choppers to pick crates and some vehicles, but it's so random what works and doesn't have any rhyme/reason.

Tried 4 or 5 variants that other communities are using, kind of at a loss. Most of the non-vanilla vehicles we use are part of this, so I figured it was relevant, if not disregard.

hi,

I don't see any problems with the uniforms, for the rest I'll check it.

Try latest version of all my addons and see if they're working correctly

regards

massi

One of the best mods out there :D