massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Hi..

Thx Massi for the weapons pack..

any chance that U can make the PKP Pecheneg with the scope ?

thermal sight would be nice to have too.. ?

Belts with 100, 200 and 250 rounds.. and add that MG to this awesome pack ?

THX anyway..

Edited by Flyfinn

First of all really big thanks to you massi for those awesome units and weapons. Spetsnaz, NATO SF, AFR Rebels all of them, they are just plain awesome. Your weapon pack of course too. All those addons made me feel at home again in ArmA 3. :)

I even got motivated to make a sandbox/domination like mission with all your awesome addons. See here for details.

Regarding the sounds of the weapons, especially the AKs: I really like their sounds, but they are just too loud at a distance. If somebody shoots at you with a AKM at around 200 meters you think he is just a couple of meters away from you. It sometimes even gets hard to guesstimate the direction the fire is coming from. If you could change that, that would be absolutly awesome.

Thanks again and take care!

We feel the same way. We use the M16 and HK416. When sitting a few meters away from a unit with a gun you can't distinguish the point of origin of the weapon. It sounds like he is on top of you. Awesome sounds but they are waaay to high.

Hi all,

For the ones who'd like to have an overview of the pack Jester814 from the 15th MEU Realism Unit made a great showcase video of the NATO SF\RSpetsnaz weapons pack here:

Thanks again Jester814 really appreciated ;)

Best Regards

massi

If I were you I'd edit the first post in the thread with the video link :cool:

If I were you I'd edit the first post in the thread with the video link :cool:

Did it! thanks for the advice ;)

Regards

massi

Can we have none Optic version?

What I want to tell is there is so many of weapons in VAS Though it's hard to me to find iteam :(

Like m4 m4 ARCO m4 Seilenced

Can we custom by our own and hide those things? D:

Does Vilas have G36s , FN Fals, Famas for other Nato countries that you can port?

I love the G3s in this mod , thank you!

Great mod and all, but all of the attachments are mounted way too far back on the M416/7 rifles. Also, is there a way to get the rifles without the foregrips? I never use foregrips in real life as I find them uncomfortable to use and I'd like to be able to choose wether or not I use one in Arma 3 as well.

I feel like I'm dumping a lot of requests at the moment, but adding the G36 family would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! :D

Edited by Klobbson

Foregrips are for noobs! Where are the angular grips?!?!? haha love the mod though

Is there any way to ramp up the rpm of the MG3? It seems to shoot a bit slower than 1000prm, if it is still a great pack. Hopefully we see some combat shotguns soon?

Can we have none Optic version?

What I want to tell is there is so many of weapons in VAS Though it's hard to me to find iteam :(

Like m4 m4 ARCO m4 Seilenced

Can we custom by our own and hide those things? D:

This is because massis units (which rely on this weapon pack of course) need all those diffrent variants. This is currently a technical limitation and has been answered several times in this thread I think. :)

Then I just hide them in VAS config rather then expect optimize the size of addons.

Somehow the massi units don't come with fhq accessoires on their weapons from this pack even when I add in the optional config files, anyone else have this/got a clue why this happens?

Does Vilas have G36s , FN Fals, Famas for other Nato countries that you can port?

I love the G3s in this mod , thank you!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?85067-VILAS-addons-release-thread

Vilas has many top notch packs released, I would really love to help port some of his weapons over, I really loved his Kalashnikov's especially, the attention to detail on them is very realistic and well done. I dont know how to start porting weapons over though. The G36 could be really freaking cool with the new 3D scopes :yay:

However the first weapon I want to port over, is the AN-94 from Robert Hammer's AK Pack, why that firearm was not included in Arma 3 I do not know, but it must be in Arma 3...

I get an error when i try to use the weapons with the USMC weapons pack

It says

"No entry"

'bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons.FHQ_optic_ACOG'

Any help would be apprciated, thanks

I get an error when i try to use the weapons with the USMC weapons pack

It says

"No entry"

'bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons.FHQ_optic_ACOG'

Any help would be apprciated, thanks

Did you download FHQ Accessories ?

hey massi great mod, but something i would like to see unified, are the ballistics, i compare the origin m14 with different 7.62mm rounds of your 308.weapons like hk417, g3. when i do a ballistic glass penetration test on the hunter the performance of different origin calibers like 5.56 /6.5/7.62 are quite realistic, you need a lot of shots to bring the glass to a smahed form and after a few more shots it`s broken and then the round will take damge to the driver. with the origin 7.62 i need 40-70 shots till broken glass and penetration. 5.56 need more rounds then 6.5 which needs more then the 7.62.

with your hk417 or g3 i need 4-10 shots to kill the driver behind the glass without getting the glass damge model. that's strange from the damage model sight and it´s far too punchy from the ballistic side of view hope you can fix this cause it´s a great mod with great sounds ;)

:D Edited by thearies

Massi, what are the prospects of seeing a Bushmaster ACR mod?

I would freakin' love to see an ACR in Arma 3. It would also make a lot of sense since it's such a modern gun (hell the British still use weapons designed in '85 and the US M4 was designed in '94, so seeing ACRs in use 20 or 30 years in the future wouldn't be surprising). It was also designed to accept multiple calibre's (5.56mm, 6.8mm, and 7.62mm) so even 6.5mm NATO variant wouldn't be too far fetched.

It just fits the setting so perfectly that I'm surprised someone hasn't done it already.

In fact, the ACR could be a full-on replacement for the current MXs:

remington-acr-1-tm.jpg

You have the standard ACR carbine, a compact/CQB variant, and a marksman variant.

On behalf of the Arma community, I'm sure many of us would all like to see an ACR :)

Edited by GDSN

Hello, l have problem with your mod, all guns work fine in game but they spam my server like hell. When l pick your gun on my server l get tons errors like this

22:54:24 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.arifle_mas_m16_sd'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

22:54:24 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon arifle_mas_m16_sd with scope=private

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightIntensity'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDiffuse'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightAmbient'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockDelay'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockSystem'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.cmImmunity'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.weight'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.lockingTargetSound'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.lockedTargetSound'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.detectRange'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.muzzles'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.muzzle_mas_snds_M'.

22:54:24 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

L put your mod on server and put it to my game folder, where l make mistake ? l add, than all another mods work fine and l have dedicated server.

Hey Massi,

I know you responded to this request months ago, but I figured the games been released and your mod here is very fleshed out bug wise. It would be amazing if you could split the weapons into separate NATO and Eastern(RUS) SF Weapon packs. In addition, I use your pack with VAS. In VAS it lists every single combo of weapon/camo/accessory you created. Is it possible to make it more user friendly (many of the things get cut off due to VAS limits) and to have the basic rifle, its camos and its GL variant (for example the HK416s) only and leave the accessory combos up to the player?

If its just a lot of work for little benefit, I'd be willing to help work on the config - its just seems to be a very bloated mod (IMHO, I have used your pack since Day 1).

Hey Massi,

I know you responded to this request months ago, but I figured the games been released and your mod here is very fleshed out bug wise. It would be amazing if you could split the weapons into separate NATO and Eastern(RUS) SF Weapon packs. In addition, I use your pack with VAS. In VAS it lists every single combo of weapon/camo/accessory you created. Is it possible to make it more user friendly (many of the things get cut off due to VAS limits) and to have the basic rifle, its camos and its GL variant (for example the HK416s) only and leave the accessory combos up to the player?

If its just a lot of work for little benefit, I'd be willing to help work on the config - its just seems to be a very bloated mod (IMHO, I have used your pack since Day 1).

I really hope he care about this

Massi, what are the prospects of seeing a Bushmaster ACR mod?

I would freakin' love to see an ACR in Arma 3. It would also make a lot of sense since it's such a modern gun (hell the British still use weapons designed in '85 and the US M4 was designed in '94, so seeing ACRs in use 20 or 30 years in the future wouldn't be surprising). It was also designed to accept multiple calibre's (5.56mm, 6.8mm, and 7.62mm) so even 6.5mm NATO variant wouldn't be too far fetched.

It just fits the setting so perfectly that I'm surprised someone hasn't done it already.

In fact, the ACR could be a full-on replacement for the current MXs:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/remington-acr-1-tm.jpg

You have the standard ACR carbine, a compact/CQB variant, and a marksman variant.

On behalf of the Arma community, I'm sure many of us would all like to see an ACR :)

sorry to burst your bubble, but thats the MX in ArmA III, he could, however fix its penetration like he did the MK14 ebr

it's great weapon pack but the m107 still fires 5.56 you might want to change that :-)

Any chance you could release the uniforms head-packs in two separate PBO's with no units in the editor for clan purposes?