massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Yo Massi. I've been working with Blastcore tracers addon and I would like to make compatibility option. In order to make Massi weapons to work with Blastcore tracers, I need from you. Class names of all your bullets, I presume it's something like "bla_762x39_ball". Now if you please post the list here or send me in the PM, that would be great.

Cheers

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29359

Yo Massi. I've been working with Blastcore tracers addon and I would like to make compatibility option. In order to make Massi weapons to work with Blastcore tracers, I need from you. Class names of all your bullets, I presume it's something like "bla_762x39_ball". Now if you please post the list here or send me in the PM, that would be great.

Cheers

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29359

That's a great idea :)  !

I've sent you a PM

best regards

massi

Nice working with you mate.

New version is ready.

Hello Massi

I am glad to finally see your weapon pack and tank pack not only updated, but also on steam aswell, I wish to ask if you would consider ideas for more custom faction addons? something like your GRU russians or Italian mods?

I have some ideas for a generic "Militia" Faction or "Mercenary" faction, I have some basic units designs here : http://postimg.org/gallery/1ru4t96jw/7f57bee6/

However, if you have no plans to use these ideas, or only wish to make factions that you come up with, then no worries, i will look forward to all future content from you :)

Hello Massi

I am glad to finally see your weapon pack and tank pack not only updated, but also on steam aswell, I wish to ask if you would consider ideas for more custom faction addons? something like your GRU russians or Italian mods?

I have some ideas for a generic "Militia" Faction or "Mercenary" faction, I have some basic units designs here : http://postimg.org/gallery/1ru4t96jw/7f57bee6/

However, if you have no plans to use these ideas, or only wish to make factions that you come up with, then no worries, i will look forward to all future content from you :)

thanks ;)

for now I'll update and upload on steam workshop the existing ones, then I'll start exploring new factions :)

I have experienced a bug with the Luanchers, on specific luanchers the ammo is glitched. When i select the luancher and go to add the ammunition in the bag it shows up with no icon and no name, just a counter. It also takes up no invintory space. Allowing me to cary over 100 without even a dent to the space in the pack. when fired it veers off from where you aim drasticly. I'll post the screenshots below, any information leading to a solution would be greatly appreacheted.

Mods i am running with this:
Blastcore: Phoenix 2
CBA
Ares
VTS Weapon Resting
FHQ Acces.
JSRS3
full screen night vision (@lsd_nvg)
mrt accesory functions. (flipable zoom scopes and laser/flashlight "toggle-ability (is that even a word lol))
shack tack hud
TFA Gear

I also get a pop-up error:
Addon 'mas_weapons_ace3' requiers addon ace_main' even though im not running anything ACE dependant. only seems to show up with natosf

11890617_1004485046269583_38433458611934

10518576_1004485042936250_50830829361854

Hey Massi, 

Thanks for the best Arma weapon mod available. Its really awesome to have so many High quality Weapons.

But i would like to ask for two things.

No. 1 the new HK416 and HK417 are awesome.

It would be cool if you rename the new HK416 to HK416A5 and the new HK417 to HK417A2 and you add the old HK416 and HK417 back in to the mod because the new HK416 Versions look off in some scenarios.

2. I have a problem with the Rails of the new HK416 and HK417 the rails are to big and the scopes look offset because of that.

(I dont want to spam the Thread with pictures but i could PM you pictures if you want)

I have experienced a bug with the Luanchers, on specific luanchers the ammo is glitched. When i select the luancher and go to add the ammunition in the bag it shows up with no icon and no name, just a counter. It also takes up no invintory space. Allowing me to cary over 100 without even a dent to the space in the pack. when fired it veers off from where you aim drasticly. I'll post the screenshots below, any information leading to a solution would be greatly appreacheted.

Mods i am running with this:

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

CBA

Ares

VTS Weapon Resting

FHQ Acces.

JSRS3

full screen night vision (@lsd_nvg)

mrt accesory functions. (flipable zoom scopes and laser/flashlight "toggle-ability (is that even a word lol))

shack tack hud

TFA Gear

I also get a pop-up error:

Addon 'mas_weapons_ace3' requiers addon ace_main' even though im not running anything ACE dependant. only seems to show up with natosf

11890617_1004485046269583_3843345861193410518576_1004485042936250_50830829361854

It seems that you're running the optional ace3 config without having ace3 installed

Try to remove it and you'll be fine

Hey Massi, 

Thanks for the best Arma weapon mod available. Its really awesome to have so many High quality Weapons.

But i would like to ask for two things.

No. 1 the new HK416 and HK417 are awesome.

It would be cool if you rename the new HK416 to HK416A5 and the new HK417 to HK417A2 and you add the old HK416 and HK417 back in to the mod because the new HK416 Versions look off in some scenarios.

2. I have a problem with the Rails of the new HK416 and HK417 the rails are to big and the scopes look offset because of that.

(I dont want to spam the Thread with pictures but i could PM you pictures if you want)

Thanks a lot...I don t know if I'll add old HK back anyway I LL renane them

Regards ;-)

Hey Massi. Love the mod.....Thanks!

I do have a question about the sound suppressors however. In the last update I noticed that a lot of the guns take the wrong suppressor sizes (stock BIS ones). 7.62's taking 5.56 size etc.

Has anyone else noticed this? Definately not a game breaker!!

I understand doing something like this for say the scorpion or MP7's with odd ball ammo sizes. Was this an oversight or on purpose maybe?

Another thing I noticed was the M3 MAAWS doesn't target at the center of the reticle (scoped in) but rather at the very bottom (very last pip on the ranged reticle) of the sight.

The new models look awesome and I'm loving the sd ammo! Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm not sure if you're taking unit ideas, but have you considered perhaps a Cold War themed pack? Not exactly the generic USA vs. USSR type, but perhaps units rarely seen (Or not in the works) like West Germany vs. East Germany, Yugoslavia, or maybe even something South American, Cuba comes to mind, or Contras and 80's US SF against generic communist guerillas. 

Another thing I noticed was the M3 MAAWS doesn't target at the center of the reticle (scoped in) but rather at the very bottom (very last pip on the ranged reticle) of the sight.

The SMAW doesnt target at the center too.

Can you include the 9 mm Spotting Rifle in the SMAW? Actual its not really usefull because the SMAW, MAAWS and RPG 7 have no ballistic (the rockets flying in one line up to 3000 m) but it would be a nice Gimmick.

Thanks for all your Work.

is there anyway i could use your uniforms pack without the weapon and vehicles? as we RHS for them, but love the uniforms, so i am wondering if there is a work around for this?

is there anyway i could use your uniforms pack without the weapon and vehicles? as we RHS for them, but love the uniforms, so i am wondering if there is a work around for this?

you can make an optional config wich is pretty easy to do

regards ;)

i have no coding/config knowledge at all buddy, if its at all possible and could release one, that would be amazing, and i would be forever greatful

i have no coding/config knowledge at all buddy...

Every mod creator was in your position at one point in time. 

Every mod creator was in your position at one point in time. 

Im far from a mod/content creator, im just trying to get these uniforms not to require weapons, so i can use them with my community :)

Im far from a mod/content creator, im just trying to get these uniforms not to require weapons, so i can use them with my community :)

I think massi was very polite in informing you that you could make a replacement config for your purpose. I'm sure he gets a ton of requests for people to make custom stuff/modifications for their communities, and it can get frustrating.

Anyone having issues with the MAAWS or SMAW ?

We're getting Client and server CTD's on firing.

Running alongside RHS and ACE3 ?

Anyone having issues with the MAAWS or SMAW ?

We're getting Client and server CTD's on firing.

Running alongside RHS and ACE3 ?

I've been using both without issue other than the aiming is not centered in the scoped in view! I'm not using either of those mods so it might be a conflict!

Hi, Massi.

First of all, thanks for this great MOD.

I ask you please to be patient with my questions, English is not my mother language and I'm also new to Arma 3, I'm just a wannabe sniper :)

KSVK is a great sniper rifle, but for long distance snipping its best scope is not as good. The KSVK Optic jumps in 200m-steps over 1000m rifle elevation and it's even worse over 1600m: it jumps 400m from 1600m to 2000m!. Is that because the scope is really like that in real life? Add to this that the scope is graduated only in its lower side, making more difficult to aim.

I've seen some using a LRPS scope with a KSVK (

), so it is possible, butI don't know what mod was he using, and I think I've seen a MPLO too (they are pretty similar). Would that be possible with your mod?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Saluditos,

Ferrán.

Is it possible to have the old masks as an option. I sort of prefer those. However I really like the new Shemags but they only appear to come in one colour.

First off, this is a fantastic mod like all the others you have made but I'm getting an odd bug with some of the weapons and it doesn't occur all the time. What happens is the tracer is basically a white orb. The PKM seems to do it the most though but even a few AK models do it too. Also, this is with no other mods as well as other mods you have made and others you have not. It's not terrible nor anything major, just something I've noticed.

First off, this is a fantastic mod like all the others you have made but I'm getting an odd bug with some of the weapons and it doesn't occur all the time. What happens is the tracer is basically a white orb. The PKM seems to do it the most though but even a few AK models do it too. Also, this is with no other mods as well as other mods you have made and others you have not. It's not terrible nor anything major, just something I've noticed.

Like every tracer is a big beach ball? I got that too but I switched to the blastcore tracers foxfort edit which includes a pbo for Massi's weapons and it fixed the issue for me!

• Like 1