massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Can you make a kind of backpack that can carry more than one more rifle ,if needed, to change to CQB ?

Have a lot of UGL-grenades,flares?

Maybe,add Flaregun?

Thanks Massi - Solved it! on total reinstall -

Question though, in the SF Ammo crate - I don't see face masks and headsets they use to be in it - ??  Everything else is in there as before, but I don't see face covers / helmets

Hi, im new to ArmA and i downloaded your mod so i can use it with the Croatian Armed Forces mod. I decided to start in the Editor, and spawned in a Mi-171 helicpter. That worked just fine. Then i wanted to try out something else and chose the Patria AMV, and clicked preview. The map started to load but then the game crashed and i got an error message saying :"Bad version 68 in p3d file 'mas_us_rifle/mas_m4.p3d'. What might be causing this problem and is there a way to fix it? If there is a way please explain it to me because i really want to play xD Thanks in advance

Hi, im new to ArmA and i downloaded your mod so i can use it with the Croatian Armed Forces mod. I decided to start in the Editor, and spawned in a Mi-171 helicpter. That worked just fine. Then i wanted to try out something else and chose the Patria AMV, and clicked preview. The map started to load but then the game crashed and i got an error message saying :"Bad version 68 in p3d file 'mas_us_rifle/mas_m4.p3d'. What might be causing this problem and is there a way to fix it? If there is a way please explain it to me because i really want to play xD Thanks in advance

that never happened during testing...best thing is to remove all mas_ files and reinstall from the newest version.

when i try to start the editor with the marsoc and us marines with the nato sf and russian spetsnaz vehicles and nato sf and russian spetsnaz weapons but when i place a unit and start preview my game crashed and an error popsup and says bad version 68 'mas_us_rifle

can you help me i want to play with the units

Hi,

Since I have no guess on this 68 error I tried to search on google and i found this on ACE3 forum about this kind of error : "You need to update your game via steam. bad version 68 means you did not get the last 1.44 patch on steam."

I don t know if this will fix the issue but it 's my only guess

Best regards ☺

Massi

It could quite possibly be an issue on my end, but has anyone gotten the problem where some units (Specifically I saw on your Chernarus ChDKZ Spetsnaz) have floating magazine?

It could quite possibly be an issue on my end, but has anyone gotten the problem where some units (Specifically I saw on your Chernarus ChDKZ Spetsnaz) have floating magazine?

Just checked all Chern troops and they look fine on my install...try to delete old files (included old extra config wich are very often the issue) and reinstall latest version of the addon reading the included instal instructions.

best regards :)

massi

Hey massi, My favorite weapon in the pack would have to be the AK-74M SF, I was wondering how hard it would be to add a AKS-74M SF that is all black also? There is a AKS-74 SF but it has all of the wood furniture and I find it to be not as cool :P

Maybe this has been asked before but is it possible to get your Bergen backpacks to show up in arsenal? The AT4 and AA ones show up but they're full of rockets.

Something else I noticed is that the Scar-H won't go in a backpack. Is this intentional? I haven't checked all the guns yet to see if there are others.

Awesome work on the new release Massi, this is my favorite weapon pack. Your hard work is really appreciated!

Maybe this has been asked before but is it possible to get your Bergen backpacks to show up in arsenal? The AT4 and AA ones show up but they're full of rockets.

Something else I noticed is that the Scar-H won't go in a backpack. Is this intentional? I haven't checked all the guns yet to see if there are others.

Awesome work on the new release Massi, this is my favorite weapon pack. Your hard work is really appreciated!

hi,

In a few days I'll release an updated version that will include custom backpacks (from A2) and will set correctly the others in the armory.

Also there will be few fixies and some more weapons like M27 IAR ,P226, AA_12 and some guerrilla weapons for a guerrilla pack I have in mind.

Regards☺

Massi

• Like 2

Could you make your weapons avaiable as objects in zeus. like the vanilla or rhs ones ?

header_weapos_new_zpseydq2zpl.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3

Hi all,

Here’s another update of my NATO SF and Spetsnaz weapons pack.

This time I’ve included more weapons like  new guerrilla weapons (MP40, Sten…), P226, M27 IAR, AA-12, PKP Pecheneg, and also updated weapons models for  HK416/417, Grach and AKM/AKMS,  I’ve also fixed some more issues that emerged from latest upgrade.  

The pack features now updated facegear and new gas-mask, and also ported A2 backpacks that will equip my units packs.

I will keep working on these weapons and on all my other addons in the spare time I’ll have, thanks again for all reports and suggestions ;)

You’ll find all the other changes in the changelog.

Thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions  !

Description

The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:

NATO SF Weapons:

- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- M16, M16 M203 black versions

- G36C.

- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions

- SCAR-H  with EGLM version

- ARX160  with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel

- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- FN FAL, FN FAL M203

- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles

- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions

- M27 IAR black, desert and woodland, 30rnd and 150 rnds mag versions

- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- M24 black, desert and woodland versions

- LRR AWM sniper rifle.

- M107 black, desert and woodland versions

- M249 black, desert and woodland versions

- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions

- M240 black

- M60E4.

- MG3.

- AA-12 Automatic shotgun

- Guerrilla weapons: MP40, MP40(open stock), Sten MK II, Pzf-60, M-79 GL

- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions

- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.

- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI

- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.

- Benelli M1014 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW(retex RPG18), custom Titan short with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  FIM-92 Stinger.

Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:

- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions

-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo

- AK12 and AK12 GL

- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions

- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions

- AKM, AKM GL versions

- SVD

- KSVK black and camo versions

- RPK

- PKM

- Pecheneg

- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91

- AK74U black and camo versions

- Bizon

- VSS Vintorez

- AS VAL with underwater version

- Makarov.

- Saiga 12 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  SA-7 Strela.

Optics and gear:

- Pisto suppressor, IR pointer, flashlight

- Rifle Suppressor, IR pointer

- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers

- PSO/ PSO Sniper(3D), Sniper side mount KSVK optic, Kobra, NSPU ans Goshawk

- Backpacks for my unit's addons

- Masks, googles, NVGs and wraps for my unit's addons

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units

- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines

- Weapons have custom UI pics

- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.

- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates with their slingloadable models

- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors, IR pointer for both rifles and handguns

- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons

- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)

- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

- Optional ACE3 config included in folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ/RH/ecc.. accessories just add to modfolder the  ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and overwrite the "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" with the one included in the ASDG optional config folder, this will make weapons compatible with them.

IF YOU WANT TO REVERT TO STANDARD WEAPONS REMEMBER TO OVERWRITE THE "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE!

If you wish to add ACE3 optional config just copy the file "mas_us_rifle_ace3_c.pbo" in your mod folder and this will make my ATGM to fire in javelin lock mode, make RPG18, M72 LAW and M136 diposable lanchers and add HUNT-IR granedes to all underbarrel granade launchers.

NEW AMMO NOTES:

- To use Sub-sonic ammo: just load SD magazines, they're available in 5,56x45 - 5,45x39 - 7,62x39 - 7,62x51 - 46x30 , tested with AI

- To use blank-rounds: you will need specific weapons: M4 T, M16 T, M14 T, AK74M T and AKM T, only those weapons are able to load blank rounds magazines (avoid issues).

- for all classnames please refer to the included pdf/classlist files.

Requirements.

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.10  date 17/AGO/2015

- Added Sig P226

- Fixed SA61 persistent muzzle flash

- Fixed M4/M16 front iron sights blocking view in optics

- Improved facegear (mask,wrap,googles...)

- Added Gas-mask facegear

- Added ported A2 backpacks

- Added Guerrilla weapons: MP40, MP40 (open stock), Sten Mk II, Pzf-60, M-79 GL

- Added AA12 automatic shotgun

- Added M27 IAR black, desert and woodland, 30rnd and 150 rnds mag versions

- Fixed issue with shotguns ammo

- Resized M4s/L119s

- New models for HK 416/417/GL

- New model for MP 443 Grach

- Tweaked AKM/AKMS/GL models

- Tweaked AKs rate of fire

- Tweaked shotguns fire distance

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- New Sounds (Need Help)

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

TIGG:  thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.

Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík:  HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures

Mirza Miftahul Fadillah:   ARX 160 models and textures.

Shortez :  Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF

Arby26:  M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures

ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures

BrianB233:  MP7 models and textures

Revolutionart:  Anpeq 15 model and textures

SAM61:   P226 model and textures

Drabbad:   Grach model and textures

CoD67:   HK416/417/M27 model and textures

Somnium125:   MP40 model and textures

Triworks:  Gas mask model and textures

koala50000:   Sten mark II

Austro:   Pzf60

Graeme:   New logos and graphics.

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies:  for PSO reticles textures.

Robalo:  thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!

Raven DK:  thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!

Pepe Hal:  thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!

Toadie:   thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/62xm2zytcz3rb9c/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.10.zip

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Few Images:

th_weap_pro_6_zpsl6m9dndj.jpg

th_weap_pro_5_zpspicjzcwe.jpg

th_weap_pro_4_zpswk2wwhq5.jpg

th_weap_pro_3_zpsbtev7owi.jpg

th_weap_pro_2_zpsmkrj2tqc.jpg

th_weap_pro_1_zpswngoadqb.jpg

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 2

Updated mod v1.10 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Massi , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

thanks for updating :)

the pack is also available on STEAM Workshop now:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500929500&searchtext=

just be aware that the folder name is different from the previous @mas due to steam upload rules, I'll try to standardize all the folder release by release

regards

massi

Awesome as ever :)

IMHO I think it'd be a nice touch if your glasses & goggles with dark or coloured lens portrayed that effect on the player's vision, as per how the stock BI coloured glasses & goggles work.  You already have clear lens versions of each model in your pack for those who don't like the effect, so everyone would be a winner :D

• Like 1

Hi! Very good update, congrats! Personally I prefer the oldest HK's models.

Matth_

Love the mod, and grabbing the update now  :)

Would you be up to changing the counter-measures sensitivity of the SA-7 in the future?  Its currently the same as the Titan, Stinger etc, when in truth its a super old missile with no countermeasures rejection implemented.  For refernece, RHS gave the Stinger 0.96 immunity and the Igla 0.95.  These are both updated, modern variants of the missile.  The SA-7 was a first-generation, Vietnam era system.

It should be something you see Guerillas spamming and flying all over due to CM interference I imagine, with Iglas and Stingers being much more efficient versus flares and all.  I'd suggest going as low as CMimmunity = 0.3 or so, if you think this is an acceptable change.  I know it'd make flying over Rebel units less suicidal, but no less hair-raising!  :)

@Massi

Can you tell what ballistic profile your 7.62x51mm bullet 'uses'? And what is the default zeroing for SR25/Zeiss Scope (300/400/500/?)? I am trying to use your weapon pack with ACE3 Advanced Ballistic module but I cannot tell what are the correct settings of your weapons. I mean I cannot have reproducible results.

And why SR25 seems to use 5.56mm ammo?

@Massi

Can you tell what ballistic profile your 7.62x51mm bullet 'uses'? And what is the default zeroing for SR25/Zeiss Scope (300/400/500/?)? I am trying to use your weapon pack with ACE3 Advanced Ballistic module but I cannot tell what are the correct settings of your weapons. I mean I cannot have reproducible results.

And why SR25 seems to use 5.56mm ammo?

Hi,

this is the bullet config:

class B_mas_556x45_Ball : B_556x45_Ball {};

class B_mas_556x45_Ball_T : B_556x45_Ball_Tracer_Red {};

class B_mas_9x21_Ball : B_9x21_Ball { };

class B_mas_9x21d_Ball : B_556x45_dual { };

class B_mas_762x39_Ball : B_762x51_Ball { };

class B_mas_762x39_Ball_T : B_762x51_Tracer_Red {};

class B_mas_762x51_Ball : B_762x51_Ball {};

class B_mas_762x51_Ball_T : B_762x51_Tracer_Red {};

class B_mas_762x54_Ball : B_762x51_Ball { };

class B_mas_762x54_Ball_T : B_762x51_Tracer_Red { };

class B_mas_338_Ball : B_762x51_Ball {};

I just changed a few the hit values, I don't know whi ACE3 recognize 7,62 as 5,56

regards :)

massi

• Like 1

@Massi

Thank you very much but it's not exactly what I meant by "balistic profile". Ok, here is the picture:

open?id=0B9sDuKZj6EluWlh0T2dvNnh0dzQ

1. you can see 5.56mm in the right corner

2. are you sure this rifle/scope is zeroed to 500 meters?

3. this is what I meant by "ballistic profile" :) You can see that your cartridge is properly recognized by Rance Card showed values zeroed to 100m, not 500. Besides I want to be sure that everything is correct in this profile.

Great update, love that Pzf! However, I noticed on aimpoint and kobra, the zoom values are different than zooming in without aiming the gun, just letting you know in case you didn't notice it already :)

Great update, love that Pzf! However, I noticed on aimpoint and kobra, the zoom values are different than zooming in without aiming the gun, just letting you know in case you didn't notice it already :)

thanks for reporting

I'll check it :)