massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Really great work massi ! this is an absolute must have for anyone playing A3.

and I can finaly update my stuff  ;)

Thanks Massi for the update :D U also plan to update your other mods?

I'm working on updating my vehicle pack right now, and I'm quite happy with the results on helicoperts and cars Handling  :)

about the units I checked armor values and other stuff and they're still in line with BI ones so an update is not high priority,  I'll probably update them later with some new stuff and textures. 

regards

massi

Great update, Massi, as usual!

Really like the new Pso optics.

Thanks for your work and continuous improvements :)

Just a little issue to report : in some rare occasions, the muzzle flash stays "on" and freeze. have seen that on AK series and scorpion for now. didn't get this issue before the last update.

I'm working on updating my vehicle pack right now, and I'm quite happy with the results on helicoperts and cars Handling  :)

about the units I checked armor values and other stuff and they're still in line with BI ones so an update is not high priority,  I'll probably update them later with some new stuff and textures. 

regards

massi

Thanks for your information. Have a nice modding :D

Hey Massi,

Have you given any thought to combining all of your packs into one download?

Reason I ask is I have several people that try to play my missions but may be missing 1 or 2 packs to play.

Between the DEVGRU/SOCOM pack, Vehicle pack, Weapons pack, USMC/MARSCOM pack, African Conflict pack, and Spetsnaz/GRU pack...I can see where it would get a bit overwhelming for someone not familiar with all of the mods.

Love your packs by the way.  I use them in probably 3/4 of my missions.  Great work.

hello massi , nice update thanks for your time really love it 

one question : will you ever reconsider the AKMS model&texture? the current one looks nice but need more attention on the first half section of the model also the wood parts needs to be more red i think :) it really feels badass giving the AKMS bipods and RCO sight + a flashlight\leaser thanks for this amazing opportunity :D

btw the old AKMS sound was very good :)

thanks a lot to all of you for comments and suggestions ;-)

regards

massi

thanks a lot to all of you for comments and suggestions ;-)

regards

massi

A thing I've been finding annoying and I don't know if I'm either blind or nobody is reporting, and is the fact that the US M4/M16's have the front ironsight just way too high, I mean don't get me wrong, models look badass but you can't add your ACOG or Aimpoint sights/scopes without finding out later that the front ironsight is blocking the red dot or the optic of the ACOG, only scope that I saw working on this was Alwarren's MARS scope... Any other scope will have the optics blocked by the front ironsights of those two weapons, any idea how can that be fixed?

Regards,

Drake

A thing I've been finding annoying and I don't know if I'm either blind or nobody is reporting, and is the fact that the US M4/M16's have the front ironsight just way too high, I mean don't get me wrong, models look badass but you can't add your ACOG or Aimpoint sights/scopes without finding out later that the front ironsight is blocking the red dot or the optic of the ACOG, only scope that I saw working on this was Alwarren's MARS scope... Any other scope will have the optics blocked by the front ironsights of those two weapons, any idea how can that be fixed?

Regards,

Drake

yes is a known problem, I may try to lower the ironsights in pilot view ...if they are still usable and good looking  I'll implement that in next update

thanks for reporting :)

Is it just me or does the SCAR-H only have a single fire mode now?

Hey massi

Great work on the weapons pack, really nailed all the issues.  By far, far the best weapon pack out there :)  Looking forward to seeing the vehicle pack, with I hope TFAR radios in this time?

So this isn't quite true.  I still use the UK pack with my Brit friends, and the armour values are way different to BI's stock values now.  Some examples are four I checked against shows a handful of obvious issues.  I didn't check other items.

Hi Rockfrog,

My platecarriers are a bit more effective than BI ones from the beginning, if you take a look at the config you'll notice they have the best penetration and armor values that BI uses but combined in the same vest.
Chest rigs have just a very little armor, and no penetration protection, just to simulate the magazines that may stop or at least deviate a bullet...anyway they just need a couple shoots to be defeated, about helmets they're the same values.
BI left their values pretty much untouched so I'll keep mine as they are since I find those more realistic, also I've noticed that those arsenal indicators are a bit "over reacting" I made few test firing at the armor using a 6.5  bullet:

BI Platecarrier 3 rounds to kill   My Platecarrier 5

BI Chestrig 1 round to kill Mine 2

Thanks for reporting this anyway , I appreciate every feedback :) 
Best regards
Massi

• Like 1

Hey massi, in love with your work man

and I'm ashamed of myself but really can't resist making this following request. Is it possible to add these big tactical LED flashlights for a next update ? http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7166/6848071623_1e38333581_b.jpg

would be awesome :D

I'll see if I'lll find the model...no promises ;)

• Like 1

Massi dovresti aggiornare anche le divise italiane, che son piene di bug e non sono realistiche, partendo dalla bandiera della divisa , che è un vero e proprio stemma a scudo sulla spalla sinistra ....

http://www.forzearmate.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Esercito-Italiano.jpg

http://www.forzearmate.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Esercito-italiano-divisa.jpg.jpg

I'll update all my units pack with new stuff ;)

By the way during testing I found no bug on uniforms and on units in general, and about the flag I'll keep it this way since the texture on the uniforms are specular.

regards

massi

I'm back to A3 after long break. About 6 months. I updated equip mod here (love your work!) curious, though, none of my DevGru units come standard with NVGs now?? Or is something off with mine?  I was just play testing around and opened up and mission in editor. Happened to be dark mission and no joy on any of my team with NVGs?  this wasn't the case ever before.

I'm back to A3 after long break. About 6 months. I updated equip mod here (love your work!) curious, though, none of my DevGru units come standard with NVGs now?? Or is something off with mine?  I was just play testing around and opened up and mission in editor. Happened to be dark mission and no joy on any of my team with NVGs?  this wasn't the case ever before.

They have mine NVG that are not showing in daylight (no nvg up on helmets) but only when they are down in night

Regards ☺

They have mine NVG that are not showing in daylight (no nvg up on helmets) but only when they are down in night

Regards ☺

Ahh, on most units they are.  They seem to be left OFF the gear list of your DA units (for both Delta and DevGru).  Is this just a mix up on latest (great) update.

Seems to me that SCAR 7.62 tracer ammo appears no different than the non-tracer ammo. I see no tracers at all. Actually let me take that back. I see the slightest of tracers or really what I would call a pin sized round light. Zero trail or anything that looks like a tracer. Its basically useless because nobody can actually see it.

I also thought I'd load Blastcore tracers and still nothing!!

The 5.56 Tracer rounds seem to have a white tracer not red but 1000 times more noticeable than the 7.62.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug?

Seems to me that SCAR 7.62 tracer ammo appears no different than the non-tracer ammo. I see no tracers at all. Actually let me take that back. I see the slightest of tracers or really what I would call a pin sized round light. Zero trail or anything that looks like a tracer. Its basically useless because nobody can actually see it.

I also thought I'd load Blastcore tracers and still nothing!!

The 5.56 Tracer rounds seem to have a white tracer not red but 1000 times more noticeable than the 7.62.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug?

Thanks for reporting.

I've fixed that and the persistent muzzle flash of SA 61, they'll be included in next release ;)

@Massi,

When ever you do your next update can you look to put NVGs back on your "DA" units of DevGru and Delta.  They are part of the other uniform members just seem left off the DA units.  Much thanks!

Massi,

would you consider to make a "proxy" for ACE ammo? I mean, would you implement the possibility of using ACE ammo with your guns?

@Massi,

When ever you do your next update can you look to put NVGs back on your "DA" units of DevGru and Delta.  They are part of the other uniform members just seem left off the DA units.  Much thanks!

Hi,

I've just checked and all my units have working NVGs (DA included), my weapons update did not touch the NGs, so maybe there's a conflicing addon or something wrong on your files.

sorry

about ACE ammo I'll see if I'll find the time to include them in optional ACE config.

regards :)

massi