massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Just installed ACE3 release. Noticing that Massi's versions of titan launchers will not fire. They will use the ACE3 method for target lock (flir zoom tone), but the launcher will not release the weapon. Checked my other weapons addons....so far only Massi's Nato SF & Rus vers don't work.

B

Hi, great mod!, but i'm having a bug with the AI, i'm playing WLA mission and the AI is constantly saying they are out of ammo, I checked their inventory and they have like 5 or more magazines. I'ts very annoying can anybody tell me if I can fix it? :S

Massi could you make the iron sights for the HK416 CQB black instead of a rusty texture please?

If not, please explain why the closest iron sight is rusty while the hole gun seems new and black.

Edited by Svoret

Apparently the marksman DLC changed quite a few things in Arma so it might take a while before Massi can release a stable update...also Massi was last active on June 3rd so he is still very much in the game :cool:

11jw3l3.jpg

More one bug at my end, persistent muzzle flashes. :(

I'm getting an issue in Virtual Arsenal where the M249, Mk48, Zastava M72, M240, and MG3 aren't showing up. However, when I load an existing set of gear that already has the Mk48 equipped (this is the only one that I saved) it is able to be modified but still doesn't show up in the actual weapon list. I'm using the ASDG compatible version if that matters, as well as a lot of other weapon mods but I've never experienced this issue before. What mods have been found to be incompatible with this one? (just wondering if it's anything on my part)

Seems Massi's gone AWOL.. Would love to keep using his units, but writing replacement configs is such a chore :(

Hi, great mod!, but i'm having a bug with the AI, i'm playing WLA mission and the AI is constantly saying they are out of ammo, I checked their inventory and they have like 5 or more magazines. I'ts very annoying can anybody tell me if I can fix it? :S

Check their pistol and launcher ammo-this is often the issue.

I'm getting an issue in Virtual Arsenal where the M249, Mk48, Zastava M72, M240, and MG3 aren't showing up. However, when I load an existing set of gear that already has the Mk48 equipped (this is the only one that I saved) it is able to be modified but still doesn't show up in the actual weapon list. I'm using the ASDG compatible version if that matters, as well as a lot of other weapon mods but I've never experienced this issue before. What mods have been found to be incompatible with this one? (just wondering if it's anything on my part)

I also cannot seem to find some weapons in VA. I noticed then when spawning soldiers, they can be armed with the Hk23. I can't find this in the VA. Whenever I go to VA with the pistol equipped, it says I have the default pistol equipping instead. I also cannot find the M240, Mk48, M249, or the MG3. I believe I saw the Zastava but I'm not sure.

I just hope somebody would step up and do an adittional fix (a replacement config, not unpbo and screwing with Massi´s original addon) just has been done before (search some pages back, when the bootcamp dlc updated fubared weapon sounds...) Right now MAssi´s weapons are glitch and withou bipod support, and many missions and mods still use it as dependancy... =/

cheers!

;2957772']I just hope somebody would step up and do an adittional fix (a replacement config' date=' not unpbo and screwing with Massi´s original addon) just has been done before (search some pages back, when the bootcamp dlc updated fubared weapon sounds...) Right now MAssi´s weapons are glitch and withou bipod support, and many missions and mods still use it as dependancy... =/

cheers![/quote']

What are the glitches? In order to make bipods work you have to place a point in the model to tell it where the bipod goes, so it's not something a replacement config would fix.

What are the glitches?

There´s a pletora of glitches, from blinking vertexes, optics that appear and disappear (also blinking mags) etc.. the pages before this list a lot of graphic and code glitches introduced by latest A3 updates =/

In order to make bipods work you have to place a point in the model to tell it where the bipod goes, so it's not something a replacement config would fix.

You´re right, I was quite naive on my assumption, but a fix for at least the glitches would be quite helpfull (I can live without working bipods, but bugging mags and optics jumping in and out a gun are really gamebreaking issues)

cheers!

;2957779']There´s a pletora of glitches' date=' from blinking vertexes, optics that appear and disappear (also blinking mags) etc.. the pages before this list a lot of graphic and code glitches introduced by latest A3 updates =/

You´re right, I was quite naive on my assumption, but a fix for at least the glitches would be quite helpfull (I can live without working bipods, but bugging mags and optics jumping in and out a gun are really gamebreaking issues)

cheers![/quote']

I agree-massi's pack needs a bit of TLC.They have not kept up with updates.I would love new suppressed sounds and reload audio also.

;2957779'][...] optics that appear and disappear (also blinking mags)

I'm not having those issues.:confused:

Is this on dev branch? What optics are you using?

I'm not having those issues.:confused:

Is this on dev branch? What optics are you using?

Stable 1.46... I´ve noticed it usually happens with rifles equiped with grenade launchers (Hk416/C7/L119) or machineguns... vanilla optics and iron sights and mags blink!

cheers!

Also noticing that the guided missle launchers are not compatible with the ACE3 lockon system.

Have noticed different vers of the problem. Either lockon was available, launcher would not fire missle or more recently the launcher will not begin the lockon procedure.

B

very impressive pack ak's are very nicely done i would like to ask is there any plan for anti material rifle OSV-96 ?

It seems that when I drop the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo file and corresponding .bisign file into the addons folder in order to use IanSky's Scope mod, I run into a peculiar problem. My units that have m203's on their hk416 weapons are unable to attach a suppressor, whereas if I don't have the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo file (and corresponding .bisign file) in the addons folder the suppressors attach no problem. Is there any way to fix this massi?

Has anyone else had the issue of none of the underwater guns showing up? (mp5 variant and AS Val?) I'm also not seeing the VSS Vintorez at all. :(

EDIT: It looks like these guns only don't show up in any type of virtual arsenal display. Using old VAS, they show up and I can use them with some messing. Looks like the Mk. 23 variants also don't show up in addition to anything else I may have missed in virtual loadouts.

Edited by Corsa1r

I 'm working right now on fixing and updating the pack with current A3 standards (bipods , sounds fix ...) ...should be out quite soon ;)

Best regards

Massi

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

..Also fixed missing weapons in arsenal, accessory glitches and optional joint rails config ;)

I 'm working right now on fixing and updating the pack with current A3 standards (bipods , sounds fix ...) ...should be out quite soon ;)

Best regards

Massi

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

..Also fixed missing weapons in arsenal, accessory glitches and optional joint rails config ;)

Great to hear, cannot wait to see whats in store!

header_weapos_new_zpseydq2zpl.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3

Hi all,

Finally I found the time to release an updated version of my weapons, I’m sorry for the long wait and for all the issues it caused.

This version  should fix all the problems I red on the forums so far, and also update the weapons with  bipods capability,  it also set  A3 sounds for all the weapons, since the old sounds were reported to create problems in some users.

I will keep working on these weapons and on all my other addons in the spare time I’ll have, thanks again for all reportings and for your patience ;)

You’ll find all the other changes in the changelog.

Thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions  !

Description

The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:

NATO SF Weapons:

- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- M16, M16 M203 black versions

- G36C.

- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions

- SCAR-H  with EGLM version

- ARX160  with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel

- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- FN FAL, FN FAL M203

- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles

- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions

- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- M24 black, desert and woodland versions

- LRR AWM sniper rifle.

- M107 black, desert and woodland versions

- M249 black, desert and woodland versions

- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions

- M240 black

- M60E4.

- MG3.

- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions

- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.

- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI

- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.

- Benelli M1014 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW(retex RPG18), custom Titan short with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  FIM-92 Stinger.

Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:

- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions

-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo

- AK12 and AK12 GL

- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions

- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions

- AKM, AKM GL versions

- SVD

- KSVK black and camo versions

- RPK

- PKM

- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91

- AK74U black and camo versions

- Bizon

- VSS Vintorez

- AS VAL with underwater version

- Makarov.

- Saiga 12 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  SA-7 Strela.

Optics and gear:

- Pisto suppressor, IR pointer, flashlight

- Rifle Suppressor, IR pointer

- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers

- PSO/ PSO Sniper(3D), Sniper side mount KSVK optic, Kobra, NSPU ans Goshawk

- Backpacks for my unit's addons

- Masks, googles, NVGs and wraps for my unit's addons

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units

- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines

- Weapons have custom UI pics

- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.

- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates with their slingloadable models

- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors, IR pointer for both rifles and handguns

- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons

- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)

- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

- Optional ACE3 config included in folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ/RH/ecc.. accessories just add to modfolder the  ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and overwrite the "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" with the one included in the ASDG optional config folder, this will make weapons compatible with them.

IF YOU WANT TO REVERT TO STANDARD WEAPONS REMEMBER TO OVERWRITE THE "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE!

If you wish to add ACE3 optional config just copy the file "mas_us_rifle_ace3_c.pbo" in your mod folder and this will make my ATGM to fire in javelin lock mode, make RPG18, M72 LAW and M136 diposable lanchers and add HUNT-IR granedes to all underbarrel granade launchers.

NEW AMMO NOTES:

- To use Sub-sonic ammo: just load SD magazines, they're available in 5,56x45 - 5,45x39 - 7,62x39 - 7,62x51 - 46x30 , tested with AI

- To use blank-rounds: you will need specific weapons: M4 T, M16 T, M14 T, AK74M T and AKM T, only those weapons are able to load blank rounds magazines (avoid issues).

- for all classnames please refer to the included pdf/classlist files.

Requirements.

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.9  date 30/JUL/2015

- Added support for BIPODS

- Updated sounds to new A3 standards (temporary removed old ones)

- Udated weapons icons with new icon system

- New PSO optics in 3D

- Added a side mount optic for KSVK

- Fixed attachments issues

- Fixed config and models issues

- Fixed AA launchers not locking on air targets

- Fixed all weapons not showing in arsenal now present

- Fixed Red dots and Aimpoints invisible now working

- Fixed folding sight texture

- Updated ASDJ Joint rails optional config (see install instructions!)

- Added ACE3 optional config: make ATGM lock and firing, add Hunt-IR to GLs, make LAW, RPG18 and M136 diposable launchers

- Added sub-sonic and blank-rounds ammo (blank rounds require specific weapons see instructions above)

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- New Sounds (Need Help)

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

TIGG:  thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.

Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík:  HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures

Mirza Miftahul Fadillah:   ARX 160 models and textures.

Shortez :  Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF

Arby26:  M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures

ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures

BrianB233:  MP7 models and textures

Revolutionart:  Anpeq 15 model and textures

Graeme:   New logos and graphics.

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies:  for PSO reticles textures.

Robalo:  thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!

Raven DK:  thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!

Pepe Hal:  thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!

Toadie:   thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/98vtpok8cdg3hkb/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.9.zip

Best Regards

Massi

• Like 3