massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Massi, I have noticed in the latest update that the Glock 17 and 21sf have disappeared from arsenal. My guess is it has to do with the fact that you added the flashlights to them and/or classname changed. Maybe the scope got changed in the config for the Glocks to be hidden in arsenal? Any chance you can look into that?

massi have you thought about doing the SA80 british rifle for your british troops ;) that would be awesome, the one kiory has done is the gun im on about l85a2?

Guest HellGhost
MG3 is in there ;) !

Sorry, but I just pass all weapons in review in the Arsenal, and no trace of any MG3.

Is it available in the Arsenal or just in crates ?

Or just in units ?

OK, just find it.

No available in Arsenal.

To find it, go in the Editor, select "Italian Special Forces" and in "SF Multi" select "Machinegunner (MG)".

But the MG3 model is still WIP visibly.

it is also inside NATO SF weapons box and also in Italian and African ammoboxes

the Hk USP is also missing in arsenal.

Maybe it's an addon conflict with another addon.

Guest HellGhost
it is also inside NATO SF weapons box and also in Italian and African ammoboxes

Thanks for the info !

And nice work with the new weapons models and textures.

Anyone else having AK12 mag rotating like crazy in first person view?

the Hk USP is also missing in arsenal.

Maybe it's an addon conflict with another addon.

As a matter of fact, no pistols show up in arsenal.

Are you guys using the latest ASDG JR support or what funky mods are you up to? I can see, equip and attach the MG3, if not all at least MOST of massi´s pistols, and I have a LOT of mods activated at the same time... but hey, this is ArmA3, the weirdest bugs always happen with it lol

Hope to see the Magpull PDW and ACR Masada on this pack (thou I´m quite anxious for Alwarren´s pack of the latest =)

grazzie Massi!

;2886306']Are you guys using the latest ASDG JR support or what funky mods are you up to? I can see' date=' equip and attach the MG3, if not all at least MOST of massi´s pistols, and I have a LOT of mods activated at the same time... but hey, this is ArmA3, the weirdest bugs always happen with it lol

Hope to see the Magpull PDW and ACR Masada on this pack (thou I´m quite anxious for Alwarren´s pack of the latest =)

grazzie Massi![/quote']

I am running the latest ASDG JR with the optional ASDG config enabled. Even with just ASDG JR enabled and the weapon pack, lots of items don't appear in arsenal. Here's a few weapons I found are missing with just ASDG and the weapon pack enabled. However, I do see MG3 and all the other machine guns. It used to be if you ran ASDG JR and ASDG JM, all of massi's machine guns would disappear from arsenal. I also do see some of massi's pistols such as the 1911, MP7, and the Makraov but like I have listed below, many are missing. Since it seems like this is different with everyone, I'll chalk it up as one of the mysteries of ArmA 3 and the Virtual Arsenal.

• Glocks
  • HK USP
  • AS VAL
  • VSS
  • Saiga12
  • M1014
  • HK MK23

Have you guys tried with Dslyecxi's paperdoll menu? Maybe it's only related to the Virtual Arsenal?

Edited by Pepe Hal

Hi massi loving the guns

I found an issue where the m4 vltor is using afg while the reference photo is using a vfg

With that said is it possible to also have to vfg on them? Lol

Also with the m4 vltor the magazine looks shorter than the m4a1 and hk416 I just wanted to ask is that the real length since it holds 30 rnd

With the Russian Ak is possible to have like shorted barrel ak74su with rails like the video below?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/1200x/50/7c/d3/507cd34fc71102d5c738fb672d1ccdee.jpg

http://pinterest.com/pin/559220478705407876/

http://pinterest.com/pin/559220478704609191/

http://pinterest.com/pin/559220478703988485/

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

http://pinterest.com/pin/559220478703988482/

http://pinterest.com/pin/559220478704895364/

The aks are just so cool and Russian sf looks like American sf even with their own brand of multi cam

It may be to much for you but i am just asking to be sure. Would it be able for you to add some foregrips for the non CQB assault rifles like the HK416, M4A1 etc? Like in the Norwegian military we use those with foregrips. I really like the new textures and i would love to see them with a foregrip like the older versions.

Best Regards from Norway and keep up the good work!

It may be to much for you but i am just asking to be sure. Would it be able for you to add some foregrips for the non CQB assault rifles like the HK416, M4A1 etc?

Noooo, just nooo! ^^'

It's becoming so hard to find weapons packs without those foregrips - it's one of the reasons I prefer Massi's addons over others! ^^

Guest HellGhost

I find a problem with the M9 and the M9 QD Suppressor.

The aiming sights on the suppressor are too high and the aiming is not adjusted.

Noooo, just nooo! ^^'

It's becoming so hard to find weapons packs without those foregrips - it's one of the reasons I prefer Massi's addons over others! ^^

+1

Agree wholeheartedly. Foregrips should remain CQB only.

I love the weapons pack, and the sights. But does anyone else have problems with some of the sights not lining up properly?

For example, the M16203 (By Massi) with a standard Acog (Also by Massi) the reticule of the scope is well below the top of the front Iron sight. This is like that with all the Acog scopes, as well as some of the standard Bohemia scopes.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/46497958311901889/9CEFBB71F641CC5BCD179099CD4D24B577CA89CA/ That is a steam screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same Problem as Atomicdeath. The front sight on the M16 Needs to be removed. Does anyone know how to remove it? I also love the pack, use it exclusively.

I have the same Problem as Atomicdeath. The front sight on the M16 Needs to be removed. Does anyone know how to remove it? I also love the pack, use it exclusively.

They dont need to remove the sight, I sometimes take the Long range sight off for CQB, it just needs to be raised to a proper elevation.

They dont need to remove the sight, I sometimes take the Long range sight off for CQB, it just needs to be raised to a proper elevation.

But the front Iron Sights are already at the proper Elevation. The ACOG sight lines up with the front Iron Sight:

http://91.65.141.150/downloads/M16wACOG.jpg

In my opinion, the front sight Needs to be removed. Also, for CQB, shouldn't you just use the open sights over the Long range sight (CTL - Right Mouse Click)?

Noooo, just nooo! ^^'

Arma 3 is a military simulator that should resemble the realistic warfare . Foregrips are used as much as possible due to better control of the weapon itself and other small advantages. Whatever distance, there is a benefit of having grips and most military companies out there uses grips on the guns if they can afford it . Massi please add foregrips on those assault rifles and not the CQB versions.

Arma 3 is a military simulator that should resemble the realistic warfare . Foregrips are used as much as possible due to better control of the weapon itself and other small advantages.

It is not always the goal for a mod to resemble current warfare - think of the WW2 and Vietnam mods...

In this instance, Massi's weapons are perfect if you want to play, let's say, a cold war era mission - weapons with foregrips would break immersion in this case.

It is not always the goal for a mod to resemble current warfare - think of the WW2 and Vietnam mods...

In this instance, Massi's weapons are perfect if you want to play, let's say, a cold war era mission - weapons with foregrips would break immersion in this case.

I agree, thats why i asked earlier if he could add one of those older versions back. This was just an answer to this guy's respond to my suggestion

You don't simply remove iron sights from a weapon where iron sights are not designed to be easily removed. If your optic doesn't work well with non-adjustable iron sights then you pick a different optic.

Guest HellGhost

And, instead of opening a discussion between adding foregrips an not, maybe we can ask politely to Massi if him and his team can work on his models to give us two variants of each rifle ?

One with and one without foregrip, like this, everybody is fine with that.

Those who want them use the models with foregrips, those who don't want them use the models without foregrips.

It's already done by some addons and already done in ArmA II.

In the situation, even if ArmA II and ArmA III are two simulations, no one take in consideration the foregrips.

You don't get better control and stability with them.

But if it's a question of taste, I think Massi can add the foregrip rifles versions with the other ones.