massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

awesome work!

I just wanted to ask though with your cqb versions why did the vertical fore grip disappear?

I really liked those. Is there a hidden selection i can access in the config?

no sorry...but i tried to balance user requests ;)

...and also to add some variety

Nice! Thank you so much for this update man, you rock!

One question though : I don't see the lee enfield or the M14 on the changelog - yet I don't remember seeing those before?

Anyway, love those guns!

Nice! Thank you so much for this update man, you rock!

One question though : I don't see the lee enfield or the M14 on the changelog - yet I don't remember seeing those before?

Anyway, love those guns!

yes I've added them too, updated the changelog ;)

Updated mod 1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Updated mod 1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Again many thanks for sending us your updated work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons v1.5

required_addons.png

(only required if you wish to use the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo optional config)

ASDG Joint Rails

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Massi.....

Just download the last update and installing it, BUT.........

......Big problems appears.All other weapons mod are corrupted now (blinking accessories or flying around the gun, missing magazines, numerous ( a lot ) error message in SP missions or in editor and so on....).Yes, i should have to remove the addons ,but many of my missions depending of your mod. Any idea?

Thanks.

Great stuff massi

i have issue though VSS and AS val are not showing up in virtual arsenals for me.Conflict with sud ru maybe?but they are not same models so i dont know.

Hi Massi.....

Just download the last update and installing it, BUT.........

......Big problems appears.All other weapons mod are corrupted now (blinking accessories or flying around the gun, missing magazines, numerous ( a lot ) error message in SP missions or in editor and so on....).Yes, i should have to remove the addons ,but many of my missions depending of your mod. Any idea?

Thanks.

hi,

it could be possible...but just wait few days and I'll update all my unit packs, and then you'll have no more issues ;)

regards

massi

Can you please attach the foregrips to your weapons again?:)

please i miss those vertical foregrips!! it's not CQB without them!

Can you please attach the foregrips to your weapons again?:)

please leave some without foregrips - I like it that way sometimes! Id love to have existing guns (HK416,417,M16,etc) with a no-foregrip variant too.

while you're at it massi please fix the alien hands gripping the foregrips - it looks really awkward. :)

Massi

AGM mod, AGM AI PBO,tells AI to fire at further ranges and also tells ai to use auto fire,as in 3-5round bursts rather than vanilla one shot consecutivly back to back simulating auto fire.Your weapons (AK varients anyway) dont adhear to that mod for some reason,most other modded weapons do.

If possible,could you look into making them compatible? Gunfights extremely enjoyable that way,and with your recent update,im outfitting all scenario units with your gear.

cheers

Massi

AGM mod, AGM AI PBO,tells AI to fire at further ranges and also tells ai to use auto fire,as in 3-5round bursts rather than vanilla one shot consecutivly back to back simulating auto fire.Your weapons (AK varients anyway) dont adhear to that mod for some reason,most other modded weapons do.

If possible,could you look into making them compatible? Gunfights extremely enjoyable that way,and with your recent update,im outfitting all scenario units with your gear.

cheers

What he's saying is true. Here I post more information a kind user gave on the AGM post to better explain what's the matter with your weapon:

commy2;2842454']In vanilla the AI always uses single fire. At close distances the delay between the individual shots get so short' date=' that it almost appears to be full auto, but it isn't. This is either a bug in selecting a random firing mode by probability or just bad numbers in config.

We changed those values, so the AI does use the full auto and fires in bursts with AGM_AI.

Massis weapons however seem to have values with similar problems from those of BI. I'm not so sure it's our task to fix this though. Might be something for the compatibility project though.

The best would be if Massi fixes it himself.[/quote']

I quote this fix indeed, as I too use mostly your units for every scenario I play :D

hi,

well yes I kept standard BI values (since every launchers inherit from BI ones).

and I have no idea on wich values I have to put to solve this, anybody has ;) ?

regards

massi

Hey massi great job as all of your mod...obviously you dont need me to tell you that as everyone is spamming it on this forum;) im an old date follower of this mod and i saw you seem to be intentioned to grow up your mods...i would reeeeeeally like to see the Beretta ar70/90https://www.google.it/search?q=ar+70+90&safe=images&client=ms-android-om-lge&hl=it-IT&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OG6XVM-SH8X2O4eEgFg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=592

And also the Nobel Panzerfaust 3https://www.google.it/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-om-lge&hl=it-IT&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=arx%20160&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1419210416800&devloc=0

I hope you will consider that because it would complete your must have mod of italian army with realistic weaponery so that your awsome camos could definitely seem a pic<3 ahah thanks for your work bro;)and for your patience :)

Hi guys,

I normally use play with6 and yesterday I realized,after deciding to use the SCAR for the first time, that I dont have the SCAR, MP7 or the G36 rifles. Then I downloaded from Armaholic but I still dont have them. Then I tried those two ways with the massiweaponsfix but still nada. to try this I didnt even use any other mods.

What the heck am I doing wrong :) anyone any idea?

hi,

it could be possible...but just wait few days and I'll update all my unit packs, and then you'll have no more issues ;)

regards

massi

Hi Massi!

So,i've download all others (excellents) fresh updates of your mod and only them since this one above.All flying stuffs and missing things seems to be corrected and stable now.....though, i still got many errors messages principaly concerning sounds or planes ammo sounds issues (eg."bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/NVGoggles.sounds", "bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Mrf...,blah,blah, laserdesignator, blah,blah", and so on.....) at least two or three time before i can open my mission in editor.95% of them are about a sound issue who had nothing to view with your mods and this problem start when i've updated your weapons pack (checked all possible unremoved old Massi's addons and it's all clear).It would be awesome if you could slide to me at least a little piece of solution or something to resolve this annoying issue.

All those updates are really cool mate,a really nice job.Keep up your awesome work.Cheers.

Edited by pathaber

Hi Massi!

So,i've download all others (excellents) fresh updates of your mod and only them since this one above.All flying stuffs and missing things seems to be corrected and stable now.....though, i still got many errors messages principaly concerning sounds or planes ammo sounds issues (eg."bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/NVGoggles.sounds", "bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Mrf...,blah,blah, laserdesignator, blah,blah", and so on.....) at least two or three time before i can open my mission in editor.95% of them are about a sound issue who had nothing to view with your mods and this problem start when i've updated your weapons pack (checked all possible unremoved old Massi's addons and it's all clear).It would be awesome if you could slide to me at least a little piece of solution or something to resolve this annoying issue.

All those updates are really cool mate,a really nice job.Keep up your awesome work.Cheers.

it seems that something is wrong with your config, since laser designators, nvgs, and planes weapons were introduced only in this latest release...please check you removed the old sound fix and fhq additional config, and clear all mas_ files and try to reinstall the latest version of all of them, since you should have no errors at all, since everithing has been tested both Sp and MP several times before release.

best regards ;)

massi

Hi Massi!

That might have something to do with AGM. I keep getting those too, and only got them after I updated AGM.

That might have something to do with AGM. I keep getting those too, and only got them after I updated AGM.

I'm using AGM too and everything is running good ;)

Merry Xmas massi

I'm getting a error during loading of A3. It says Massi_units_addons require Massi_weapons _addon. Which I have and placed it on top of my other addons. Never had a problem before...why?

Merry Xmas massi

I'm getting a error during loading of A3. It says Massi_units_addons require Massi_weapons _addon. Which I have and placed it on top of my other addons. Never had a problem before...why?

Hi,

Check to have all weapons files installed since that probably the issue .

Best Regards and

Merry Xmas to everybody :)

massi