massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Would it be possible to modify the mod so one can add a rifle scope as a possible attachment for the SA61? It is a personal modification I would like to make but I'm not entirely sure how.

Great collection of weapons and they work amazing in arma 3. Nice job! Keep up the good work :)

I don't know if its just me or not but it seems like the M249, M249 Para, and Mk48 and their camo variants are missing from Virtual Arsenal. There might be more missing.

I don't know if its just me or not but it seems like the M249, M249 Para, and Mk48 and their camo variants are missing from Virtual Arsenal. There might be more missing.

we have the same issue, not showing up in VAS as well

hi,

I've just checked the config, and they should show up since they're not set as "protected" like their accessoried counterparts, dunno really.

regards

massi

I found out what is causing it, it is related to ASDG_JointMuzzles. For whatever reason, it is making the machine guns not show up under VAS and the Virtual Armory.

Just a request for the future update.

SCAR-h &L in cqb versions with vertical foregrips and with the c8 and aksu.

hi all, i just downloaded this and for some reason when i try to preview a mission that i've made with the mod in it i get an error that says "No entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/muzzle_mas_snds_m/iteminfo.modes;"

i've had 1.2 for a while and decided to update it now i cant load most of my missions i made since i replaced the only version.

any idea on how to fix this?

thanks in advance

Would appreciate a replacement pack for Blufor, Opfor, and Guerillas.

hi,

that's something WIP at the moment ;)

regards

massi

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the RPG-7 and RPG-18 projectiles do not have any drop-off. Besides that, excellent mod! :)

I'm having a weird issue where if I use the massi sound fix, I get bad signature key, but if I just standard pack, all is fine

I'm having a weird issue where if I use the massi sound fix, I get bad signature key, but if I just standard pack, all is fine

You don't need the sound fix, just get the latest version...

He might need a little than that to go on.

What sounds, What night vision?

What exactly are you experiencing that is wrong?

What other mods are you running in conjunction with Massi's that could be causing issues ?

See ?

SJ

He is probably referencing the many missing sound issues the pack has. For example the AK error that pops up regarding full auto fire. Or how it is a MX sound for a variety of the weapons in the pack. I fired several of the AK's and heard several diff weapons that weren't AK's. Is there a JSRS pack that will recognize these and issue the proper sound replacements? Or do you have a file that has the sounds for these weapons. I can make a video and show examples however it seems kind of obvious if you just load the pack and try it out. I really hope these are corrected as this is the most comprehensive pack I have seen despite being just a ported A2 weapons pack.

He is probably referencing the many missing sound issues the pack has. For example the AK error that pops up regarding full auto fire. Or how it is a MX sound for a variety of the weapons in the pack. I fired several of the AK's and heard several diff weapons that weren't AK's. Is there a JSRS pack that will recognize these and issue the proper sound replacements? Or do you have a file that has the sounds for these weapons. I can make a video and show examples however it seems kind of obvious if you just load the pack and try it out. I really hope these are corrected as this is the most comprehensive pack I have seen despite being just a ported A2 weapons pack.

The pack is making no sound issue at all for me, that's quite strange since I've test every weapon in all fire modes

regards ;)

massi

Got a problem with the weapon sounds in the game.

So it works fine sometimes, but after several shots, all the game sounds to silent and doesn't come back until I restart the game.

Depends though, sometimes it goes silent after 4 shots with a M4 and AK or 1/2 a ammo box of the M249.

Is this a common issue currently?

Got a problem with the weapon sounds in the game.

So it works fine sometimes, but after several shots, all the game sounds to silent and doesn't come back until I restart the game.

Depends though, sometimes it goes silent after 4 shots with a M4 and AK or 1/2 a ammo box of the M249.

Is this a common issue currently?

never happened to me, or to other testers

that's probably some sound mod conflict issue, sorry

regards

massi

Hi, none of the weapons have sounds for me. Every time I equip one of the weapons it gives me and error along the lines of "bin can't find (some default arma 3 gun) sound". I went and installed NATO SF weapon mod but that didn't fix it either. I think it may have to do with you using default Arma 3 sounds and Bohemia Interactive changed where the sounds were.

Hi, none of the weapons have sounds for me. Every time I equip one of the weapons it gives me and error along the lines of "bin can't find (some default arma 3 gun) sound". I went and installed NATO SF weapon mod but that didn't fix it either. I think it may have to do with you using default Arma 3 sounds and Bohemia Interactive changed where the sounds were.

that's not making any problem on my side...probably is some sound mod conflict issue...try to re-download and re install the addon removing any previous version files

regards :)

massi

the machine guns doesnt seem to be listed in BIS arsenal. Does anyone know of any conflicts with any addons?