massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Massi, please port vilas FN FNC in the next update!

Sarei molto grato, bello mio. ;)

This optional ASDG configuration is definitely borked. Using the optional configuration, I get an error message stating "Addon 'asdg_joint_rails_mas_weapons' requires 'mas_weapons_nw'". After removing the joint rails configuration, the error message vanishes, although obviously it's no longer joint-rail compatible.

Evidently, the advice to remove the old version is *not* valid, since it has a dependency on the older 'mas_weapons_nw' rather than the newer 'mas_nw_rifle' PBO. =)

This only started a day or two ago can someone verify that i have the correct files in here? I am receiving the error message upon starting Arma 3 "Addon 'mas_usa_mars' requires addon 'mas_weapons' "

Vtji2VE

image link

http://imgur.com/Vtji2VE

This only started a day or two ago can someone verify that i have the correct files in here? I am receiving the error message upon starting Arma 3 "Addon 'mas_usa_mars' requires addon 'mas_weapons' "

image link

Ya, US MARS or US Marsof needs Nato SF Russian Weapons Pack.. This one to run properly. Did I answer your question? And you have all the right pbo's.

This optional ASDG configuration is definitely borked. Using the optional configuration, I get an error message stating "Addon 'asdg_joint_rails_mas_weapons' requires 'mas_weapons_nw'". After removing the joint rails configuration, the error message vanishes, although obviously it's no longer joint-rail compatible.

Evidently, the advice to remove the old version is *not* valid, since it has a dependency on the older 'mas_weapons_nw' rather than the newer 'mas_nw_rifle' PBO. =)

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" along with all original weapons file and it will make weapons compatible with them.

this is running 100% fine tested

regards ;)

massi

When i use the scopes for the weapons it fires about 100meters low from what i'm ranged in at, is there a fix for this?

Are you using scopes from other mods or anything else that could affect it?

I never had that problem with this ever

Me neither; if I had to guess I'd say you're not zeroing properly. :P

I've tried many scopes and none work some are even worst, like they are shooting 500meters short!

I've tried many scopes and none work some are even worst, like they are shooting 500meters short!

never happened to me neither...all weapons are zeroed correctly

regards

massi

Hey massi,

i installed your Mod on my Server but now i cant play on my server because it says: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

mas_weapons_ak

I havent got this file in the download and its not required in the mission.sqm under addons or autoaddons.

So i dont really know what to do now...hopefully you can help me :)

And sorry for my english i hope you can understand what i'm trying to say...

Greetings

Luca

Luca that might me some enemy units you spawned, since they also need the russian weapons. Massi's Russian Spetsnaz and African Conflict for example need the russian weapons to run.

Totally aside from that, Massi is there a good way of removing the Russian weapons? I'm saying this because I want to chop of some size from my little (!) list of mods, and since me and my friends are not using any enemy units of yours, it's really unnecessary. I tried just deleting the pbo, but obviously their configs are merged with the us ones, which causes them to still "exist" and causes errors, like a lot of them. I Also taught of going in and editing the configs but there are just so many classes I don't know. Any possibilities of having russian and us configs separated like the rest of the content?

654wak654

Sorry i think i explained the issue wrong. I extracted all files from the mod (ru_rifle, us_rifle, nw_rifle and all bisigns) into a folder and created the mission. I spawned some some units (civilian, opfor, independent and blufor. No custom units only vanilla ones) and i gave a few of them some aks from the mod. In singleplayer everything works fine. Now i installed a server to play the mission with some friends but when i'm trying to join it says that it depends on content that has been deleted and so on...you know what i mean. And my problem is now that i dont know how to fix that. As i said i checked the mission.sqm to see wich addons are used and there is nothing definded with a file named: mas_ak

Sorry if i missunderstand what you where trying to say me but i'm a bit confused after "working" serveral hours :D

But thanks for you help anyway! :)

Well, if those are the only 3 pbos you have there should also be a "mas_us_rifle_c" which might cause that error. Also are all your friends getting this error too? Did you all install that same folder? Which should go like @mas\addons\ bla bla

EDIT: Sorry for questioning you and your friends' skill to install mods, just making sure.

im getting error like that

no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/arifle_sdar_f/fullauto.standardsound' how can i fix it?

654wak654

No problem that you are questioning my skills :D i can say that everything is installed correctly :) and yeah i have the file: "mas_us_rifle_c" i just forgot to mention it in my first post -.-

sorry for that. And yeah we all installed the mod the same way (little mod collection wich are all centralized in one folder.

hi,

probably the issue is an old replacement config, be sure:

- you removed the Pepe Hal's old fix (no more needed)

and also as stated in the readme:

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and it will make weapons compatible with them.

If you installed all files inside the "@mas\addons" folder and followed the step above you should have the addons running 100% both SP and MP as tested many times.

Hope it helped

Best Regards ;)

massi

hey massi,

what do you mean with: "the Pepe Hal's old fix"?

And there wasn't a file called "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" so i couldn't delet it or is "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" the same as "mas_us_rifle_c" i think not or am i wrong with that?

But thanks for answering anyway.

Greetings

Luca

Try just to reinstall the addon following the advices above and you'd be good to go ;)

regards

massi

I'm not hearing gunshots from others. I reinstalled the mod and do not have Pepe's hot fix installed. I can hear the guns just fine when I use them, though.

So reinstalling didnt help. But i found the error now! I created some loadouts for some NPC's with the virtual arsenal and pasted the code into the npcs. In singleplayer it worked but in multiplayer it caused the error with the "missing file". Just replaced the npcs weapons with original arma weapons and now everything is working fine :)

But thank you guys for answering my questions and for trying to help me! :D

Greets

Luca

Luca use LEA, it makes loadout making easy with an interface and stuff, but unlike the arsenal, it works!

hi,

probably the issue is an old replacement config, be sure:

- you removed the Pepe Hal's old fix (no more needed)

and also as stated in the readme:

If you installed all files inside the "@mas\addons" folder and followed the step above you should have the addons running 100% both SP and MP as tested many times.

Hope it helped

Best Regards ;)

massi

I dont have pep hals fix, i dont have the file mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo , and im using asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo but the error still happens.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

I dont have pep hals fix, i dont have the file mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo , and im using asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo but the error still happens.

forget it, my fault, was another mod that make the warning.

glad you fixed that ;)

regards

massi