massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Hi,

... , since for now I'm still a lot busy with RL stuff and I have really few time to work on projects.unfortunately.

Anyway I'm still working on my addons and I'll release updates in the future, but not so close

Best regards

massi

We hope it won't be to far either :confused:, because as Pepe Hal Sound Fix is not properly signed it is not functionnal on MP serveur. Sad because it is a good and ASAP work...

Your addons is a real necessity for those, as us, who try to have a realistic mil_sim. specially associated to African Conflict...

Edited by killjoer3f

Hi,

expect a release soon this week-end of the pack since I found the time to update sounds and include the SCARs from A2 Mlods, with also other small fixies ;)

best regards

massi

Edited by massi

Hi,

expect a release soon this week-end of the pack since I found the time to update sounds and include the SCARs from A2 Mlods, with also other small fixies ;)

best regards

massi

It's already saturday night (in my time zone), fingers crossed!

4rpe.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3

Hi all,

As promised I’ve updated my weapon pack in the few spare time I’ve got ;)

First of all I’d like to thanks Pepe Hal for the temporary Sound fix wich made possible to continue using the addons until this update, thank you and thanks to all your collaborators!

Anyway this Temporary Sound Fix is NO MORE NEEDED and using it will brake the addon!

This new version features also several additions like: SCAR-L and SCAR-L short barrel both in standard and EGLM versions, SCAR-H in standard and EGLM versions, SCAR-H Marksman version and M110 Marksman Rifle.

Off course in future US Ranger update I’ll give them those new SCARs.

Also I’ve added SA61 skorpion and Micro UZI submachinegunes wich are in handgun slots, and I’ve added with Raven DK help a 3D Acog, wich still need a lot of work anyway, I’ve also fixed the RPG7/18 – M136 – Strela – Stinger Ironsights zoom to make them effective and usable, and added mass to the weapons.

Hope you’ll enjoy the update, off course I’ll update in the future also my units in order to equip them with the new weapons included in this pack , and thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions !

Description

The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:

NATO SF Weapons:

- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- M16, M16 M203 black versions

- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions

- SCAR-H with EGLM version

- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- FN FAL, FN FAL M203

- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions

- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- M24 black, desert and woodland versions

- M107 black, desert and woodland versions

- M249 black, desert and woodland versions

- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions

- M240 black

- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions

- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI

- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.

- Benelli M1014 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers: M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS.

- Anti-Air launcher: FIM-92 Stinger.

Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:

- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions

- AK74M, AK74M GL SF Rails versions black and camo

- AKS74, AKS74 GL versions

- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions

- AKM, AKM GL versions

- SVD

- KSVK black and camo versions

- RPK

- PKM

- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91

- AK74U black and camo versions

- Bizon

- Makarov.

- Saiga 12 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers: RPG 7, RPG 18.

- Anti-Air launcher: SA-7 Strela.

Optics and gear:

- Pisto suppressor

- Rifle Suppressor

- Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), ANPEQ15 laser pointer

- PSO, PSO Sniper (NV capable)

Backpacks: for my unit's addons

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units

- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines

- Weapons have custom UI pics

- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.

- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates

- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors

- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons

- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)

- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and it will make weapons compatible with them.

Requirements.

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.3 date 27/JUL/2014

- Added SCAR-L and SCAR-L short barrel rifles plus EGLM version

- Added SCAR-H plus EGLM version

- Added SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- Added SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI submachineguns (handgun slots)

- Fixed Ironsight's zoom for all launchers (M136,RPG7/18,Stinger/Strela)

- Fixed sounds since patch 1.24 - Pepe Hal's Sound fix NO MORE REQUIRED!

- Updated Acog with Acog 3D optic model (still need some work)

- Updated Aimpoint model

- Updated: config, and added weight mass to weapons

- Updated: optional ASDG Joint Rails config

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- 3D Optics (Help Needed)

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies: for PSO reticles textures.

Robalo: thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!

Raven DK: thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!

Pepe Hal: thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/muajv9ce41nmzzm/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.3.7z

Weapons included in the pack:

th_USrifle_zps40aac4ab.jpg

th_USrifle_2_zps422b8fbc.jpg

th_USrifle_3_zpsf18df828.jpg

th_USrifle_4_zps1b61183d.jpg

th_RUrifle_zpsb3dbb5a8.jpg

th_RUrifle_2_zpsd7405a29.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Best Regards

Massi

Many thanks for sending us your updated work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons v1.3

required_addons.png

(only required if you wish to use the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo optional config)

ASDG Joint Rails

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yes!!

Thanks Massi for the update! Always liked the Scar in Arma2CO, thanks for the fixes too, downloading now!

and lets not forget Armaholic Rules!! Thanks to foxhound and his crew.

Thank you for the update. I have a question , might be a stupid question but what the hell !!

I choose ammo box, weapon box from empty but when I try to take a new weapon from the box nothing happens. I tried with Bluefor and Csat soldiers without any results. So what am I doing wrong here? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thank you for the update. I have a question , might be a stupid question but what the hell !!

I choose ammo box, weapon box from empty but when I try to take a new weapon from the box nothing happens. I tried with Bluefor and Csat soldiers without any results. So what am I doing wrong here? Any ideas?

Thanks!

well that's quite strange since I've just tested the pack and everiting is working well :)

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Yes!!

...and lets not forget Armaholic Rules!! Thanks to foxhound and his crew.

Well said !

Thanks a lot Foxhound for news and mirrors ;)!

Regards

massi

Edited by massi

Ok I found out, it was a conflict with the Russians mod . I had the same problem with other factions ammo and weapon boxes as well. I disabled the russian mod and now everything works good.

Hellow, thanks for thaks fot this mod, its pretty good. Will you rework sounds for it ? It seems bad when half of weapons have M24 sound :(

Awesome mod, great update, we were waiting for the SCARS :)

But I noticed an error while playing around with the SVD. The PSO optics are off. While using the classic "real" PSO where you have to use the different aiming points for measured distances, i figured I couldn't hit anything. Now I looked again and found out why. The PSO zeros your gun to 300m while it should be 200m.

Keep up the good work.

Massi you're aliiiiiiiiiiiiive!!! :)

That should be how half of the clan/ unit people like you are sounding like.

We only have 1 problem with the SCARs: Why do they come in 50 variants?! I mean if i want a SCAR with a GL, supresor and a sight, i'll go and get it myself. I don't need those 49 rest with premade attachments. Despite that, great mod.

We only have 1 problem with the SCARs: Why do they come in 50 variants?! I mean if i want a SCAR with a GL, supresor and a sight, i'll go and get it myself. I don't need those 49 rest with premade attachments. Despite that, great mod.

those are needed for the units...or there'll be Rangers going around with just plain SCARs.

cheers :)

massi

those are needed for the units...or there'll be Rangers going around with just plain SCARs.

cheers :)

massi

If you change each of those combinations to 'scope=1' they will be absent from Virtual Ammobox/Arsenal/etc, but still be used by your units. Keep the base weapons as 'scope=2'. I think it would please a lot of people.

While you are changing the Ranger's loadout you should also change the British load outs to all have green M4/M16s to ressemble the C7/C8? Just as suggestion :)