massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

I'm getting the following error message after updating today on PW6: Wrong signature for file c:\users\xx\documents\arma 3\@nato_russian_sf_weapons\addons\mas_us_rifle_c.pbo

I reckon PW6 updated Massi's config with mine - but forgot to remove the signature file.

You should warn them about that. I guess you could ask Massi to sign my fix, or I could sign it myself - I don't know wich is the best solution.

The only way is to ask Massy to sign your hotfix or it won't work because MP servers are mainly with signature...

I have tried but it does not work with your file in the serveur addon signed by massy.

If you sign it and give us a second signature it is going to be messy to manage...

But once again good job it works quite allright apart from signed servers.

Edited by killjoer3f

After the new Arma update, sound on all weapons stopped working

EDIT: Problem fixed

After the new Arma update, sound on all weapons stopped working

EDIT: Problem fixed

Would you like to tell us how you fixed it? Alot of people are having the same problem.

Yeah, putting vanilla suppressors on custom guns work, but try to use custom added suppressors and there is no sound.

What? The audio fix?

Probably not, this is not my own project and I'd rather wait for an update from Massi.

Besides, the more I read about the Workshop, the less I like it.

What? The audio fix?

Probably not, this is not my own project and I'd rather wait for an update from Massi.

Besides, the more I read about the Workshop, the less I like it.

No I was rather talking about the whole pack, but with the audiofix, yes :P

I would like to know if there will be an update, the fix is created only for U.S. weapons but not for the Russian...

I would like to know if there will be an update, the fix is created only for U.S. weapons but not for the Russian...

Did you try it?:confused: It fixes all the weapons included in the pack.

Did you try it?:confused: It fixes all the weapons included in the pack.

Are you sure? The M-16 does not work, the same for the AK-47 and the like. The pbo is not just for the American weapons?

Could you tell me the right link please?

Thank you

Are you sure? The M-16 does not work, the same for the AK-47 and the like. The pbo is not just for the American weapons?

Could you tell me the right link please?

Thank you

You need to have the original files. This fix is meant to overwrite one of those files, not replace the entire mod.

Installation : It is a replacement file, just overwrite the mas_us_rifle_c PBO file with mine.

You need to have the original files. This fix is meant to overwrite one of those files, not replace the entire mod.

ok thanks, I saw that it works!

If I put the silencer weapons do not hear the sound.

Yep, I was unable to fix those, sadly.

Yep, I was unable to fix those, sadly.

You need to add the line

soundTypeIndex = 1;

to the class ItemInfo section of each suppressor.

You can get rid of the weapon firemode definitions (class single, class fullauto etc.) that are written in the suppressor configs since the sounds that the suppressor uses are no longer defined there, but are obtained from the SilencedSound classes you wrote in the weapon's firemodes and added to the sounds[] array.

Oh, thanks for the info!

I will fiddle with soon then! ;)

You need to add the line
soundTypeIndex = 1;

to the class ItemInfo section of each suppressor.

You can get rid of the weapon firemode definitions (class single, class fullauto etc.) that are written in the suppressor configs since the sounds that the suppressor uses are no longer defined there, but are obtained from the SilencedSound classes you wrote in the weapon's firemodes and added to the sounds[] array.

How exactly do you do this?Id love to get sounds back on suppressors just dont know how to go about it.

EDIT- judt realised you were talking about PBO.

How exactly do you do this?Id love to get sounds back on suppressors just dont know how to go about it.

EDIT- judt realised you were talking about PBO.

I would want to know how to do it as well, because I have loads of freetime but don't know how to do it.