massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

I found a bit big the front grip on the 416 and too far from the reciver. Same for the m4 cqb! Maybe you have to place it in the middle of the ris.

Am i the only one with the sound problem of silenced mk and saw? with the jrs mod there is no sound!

hmmm it looks like i am the only one with a AKS47 problem ,when this weapon is in hands it wont show the weapon the hands of the person holding it the arms are streteched and in strange shapes and it wont show in inventory and wil not show on ground (when i drop the weapon from inventory the arms are back to normal)

as it looks like i am the only one i will have to start figureing out why it happens

it happened me the same and i think i fixed removing config MASSI files in ASDG folder

hmmm it looks like i am the only one with a AKS47 problem ,when this weapon is in hands it wont show the weapon the hands of the person holding it the arms are streteched and in strange shapes and it wont show in inventory and wil not show on ground (when i drop the weapon from inventory the arms are back to normal)

as it looks like i am the only one i will have to start figureing out why it happens

I had this issue, if you check some pages back you´d see my post... I´ve fixed it removing the old massi config file for FHQ and R3F attachments =P ( mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo)

cheers!

Correct!

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and it will make weapons compatible with them.

Regards ;)

massi

Great job with your update massi! Just one quick question, why your weapons have BIS attachments and not yours? For example the M16A4 Hammr has that BIS scope and actually you can't aim pretty well with that one, although an ACOG of your or other should do the work, it just feels strange to use your soldiers with your weapons but with BIS attachments, which excepting the ACO (Green) for the AK's which actually looks really good and it's just like the russian sight, the rest just doesn't feel right... Cheers and thanks for bringing this great pack!

Correct!

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and it will make weapons compatible with them.

Regards ;)

massi

PFFFF it realy seems i am getting old as i again forget to check everything to see if there are conflicting files (old & new)

i realy need to be set back to idiot first class instead of first sergeant :p

Massi - Spotted some F2000 rifles have crept into your pack for some reason.

I spotted the rifles when i broke the mod down to add to LEA, assumed it was a bug.

But we've seen AGGRESSOR units running with them too ?

SJ

Massi - Spotted some F2000 rifles have crept into your pack for some reason.

I spotted the rifles when i broke the mod down to add to LEA, assumed it was a bug.

But we've seen AGGRESSOR units running with them too ?

SJ

my pack does not have F2000 in it...don't know ;)

regards

massi

hmm, well I know it shouldn't. Wonder where that's appeared from then - maybe an error on the aggressors end

I did spot one hiding in there when I ran it through LEA...

SJ

Appears that the Aggressors mod is pulling them in somehow, Not sure where the one in LEA came from 2+2 = 6 :- )

I have a problem after installing the latest version of your weapons. Many suppressors won't attach. For instance, I can choose a suppressed weapon out of the ammo box but if I have picked an unsuppressed weapon and then enter the ammo box and try to slide the supp over from the box to my weapon it won't attach. I have deleted the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" and installed the "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo". Anybode else having problems with this?

Edit:

Seems this problem lies with HK416 cqb M203 and HK417 cqb M203. I also get error messages saying something like "MAS_Holosight" not found.

Edited by Jonstyle

I too have the occasional problem. I'm running Drongo's Irregulars which arm themselves from your pack. When a squad spawns sometimes I get the error "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.mas_Strela'

Sorry if this is a config problem on Drongo's end.

Error messages saying "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.optic_mas_holosight_blk" and for the IR pointer also. Really, nobody else having trouble with this?

Hi,

no errors testing the pack, did you remove all old addon files and reinstalled all new ones? other than that It could be some conflicting config, no idea sorry

Regards ;)

massi

Hey Massi i postet this some time ago...

I would like to know if ithe grenade Launcher for the US Army Weapon works correct as intended. The M203 and the AG36 are EGL (One Shot Systems) in real life. Why is it possible that you can load 3GL- Grenades Ammunition in an EGL (M203 and AG36) Launcher and then capeable to fire the 3 Grenade Pack. I know there is a "new" grenade launcher out who can fire 3 Grenades in a row without reloading each Grenade (

).

In other Mods like Eric J Scar Pack or Robert Hammer M4/M16 Weapon Pack the weapons can't load 3GL Grenade Ammunition only the single ones.

Is this on purpose ??

My Group use your mod...

Edited by Typhus

I don't know if this has been asked before and i am sorry if it has, but i was wondering if there was a way to have only the base weapons show up in VAS? as of right now it shows with the base wepaon plus the weapon with a couple different attachment options which is nice, but it floods the menu and makes it much larger than it needs to be in my opinion.

I don't know if this has been asked before and i am sorry if it has, but i was wondering if there was a way to have only the base weapons show up in VAS? as of right now it shows with the base wepaon plus the weapon with a couple different attachment options which is nice, but it floods the menu and makes it much larger than it needs to be in my opinion.

Yes, but this must be done in the VAS script, has nothing to do with Weapon packs.

Start looking at this thread and I just pasted the exact post

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149077-Virtual-Ammobox-System-(VAS)&p=2366595&viewfull=1#post2366595

so i would have to go through the config and limet these weapons in VAS? cool. atleast this came with a claslist. cheers bro!

Here's a config I wrote to clean up VAS which is meant for this weapon pack. It also gets rid of most of the smoke ordinance and a few other things. It's meant to allow mostly blufor weapons only.

This allows the base weapons with and without the grenade launchers in the 3 different textures. (regular,desert,woodland).

Sorry! My FTP seems to be having issues with direct linked files! -->VAS Config for Nata weapon addon

Put this inside the VAS folder inside your mission. Replace the one that's there. Edit to your own preferences.

Edited by CDN_BiggDogg

Here's a config I wrote to clean up VAS which is meant for this weapon pack. It also gets rid of most of the smoke ordinance and a few other things. It's meant to allow mostly blufor weapons only.

This allows the base weapons with and without the grenade launchers in the 3 different textures. (regular,desert,woodland).

VAS Config for Nata weapon addon

Put this inside the VAS folder inside your mission. Replace the one that's there. Edit to your own preferences.

I just tried this method for a multiplayer mission I'm hosting myself (i.e. no dedicated server). For the other people in the game it worked as intended, with the excluded items not showing up in the VAS menu at all. However, for myself it still showed all the excluded items and just gave me a message that they're restricted and won't be place in my inventory when I tried to access them.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm hosting the mission vs. the other players only being clients. But is there perhaps some way to exclude them altogether for myself, too?

I just tried this method for a multiplayer mission I'm hosting myself (i.e. no dedicated server). For the other people in the game it worked as intended, with the excluded items not showing up in the VAS menu at all. However, for myself it still showed all the excluded items and just gave me a message that they're restricted and won't be place in my inventory when I tried to access them.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm hosting the mission vs. the other players only being clients. But is there perhaps some way to exclude them altogether for myself, too?

Not that I know of. That's a question best thrown at maker of the VAS script Tonic. He should be able to answer for you.