massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Hi Massi,

Not sure if the anyone else is experiencing this but the longer barrel HK 416's are unable to attach a suppressor, the CQB variants can still attach the US-SUPP.C however so it is not game shattering except that I LOVE the 14" barrel over the 10"

Cheers

Are there any plans to change the sights on the RPG? It's really weird to aim with such a low FOV and in real life you're supposed to align the sights.

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

This goes for all launchers actually.

Hey Massi, i did find a small conflict between this update and TMR. Since TMR uses a disposable launchers script, when you fire the MAAWS while its active it reverts to the PCML. Just thought you'd want to kno.

Hi Massi just wanted to chime in on the above listed conflict with TMR and maybe address that sights also mimic PCML with no range adjustment. If the sights are planned to use the current PMCL sight than at the very least please allow range adjustment:) if this is something you wont support let us know and we can revert to the standalone MAAWS mod. Thanks.

Hi, thanks to all for nice comment and suggestions!

I'll hope to be able to implement some of them ;)

Regards

massi

Love the update! Nice to see shotguns and the FAL in there too. :)

Any chance to see a 100 round Beta C mag included with this in the future?

none of the weapons will work with ASDG Joint Rails am the only person expriencing this?

none of the weapons will work with ASDG Joint Rails am the only person expriencing this?

You have to use the base ASDG mod for it to work, so you have to download the ASDG joint rails mod.

well obviously... my other weapon packs work with them only this pack doesn't.

well obviously... my other weapon packs work with them only this pack doesn't.

Then obviously, your problem isn't obvious to anyone else here.

You need to use the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo found in the addon's optional configuration folder.

From the features list in the first post:

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

You need to use the asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo found in the addon's optional configuration folder.

From the features list in the first post:

i do.

Nice to see some update!

have always problem with JSRS addon (mk48 and saw with suppressors, in 3rd person view, have no sound).

Maybe u have to update like this

good work! keep pushing!

Idea:

Make all the weapons "underwater" even if they dont have UW mags so when you play as a diver you can still hold the weapon in your hands even if you cant shoot it underwater..

Another bug:

Mp5 9mm ammo seems way too accurate over long distance, otherwise seems good :cool:

Edited by Groshnak

Idea:

Make all the weapons "underwater" even if they dont have UW mags so when you play as a diver you can still hold the weapon in your hands even if you cant shoot it underwater..

A good suggestion for convenience, however a few guns in this pack IRL would not be able to operate again after being dipped into water.

Thanks for the mod. Its the only weapon mod I use. Its got everything! Great job.

Are there plans to make the RPG18 and M136 single-shot/disposable weapons?

The MAAWS will only fire one round if you are running TMR Alt FYI.

Great mod and thanks again.

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way I can cut down on some of the variants - Opening VAB takes extremely long time with so many weapons, was gonna try to trim them down a bit.

Edit: n/m I think I figured it out - gonna try backing up then deleting items from the pbo. Have a feeling this is gonna bork the signature but hopefully it won't matter.

Edit2: On second thought after trying to make sense of the directory structure and file suffix's it would take far more time to rip them individually into a new pack - Is there an easier way to remove unwanted variants by, say, just deleting one file type for a given weapon, and leaving all the giblets like sound files intact? Blame it on my ADD baby.

Edited by egreSS

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way I can cut down on some of the variants - Opening VAB takes extremely long time with so many weapons, was gonna try to trim them down a bit.

You could edit the VAS\config.sqf to only include the weapons you want (or exclude the ones you don't want), though this won't help on MP servers that you don't control.

Thanks for the info, I'll do that as well - I got it working mostly by repacking but I messed up the m240, and probably one other somehow - the rest are okay.

It still plays but I just noticed if I give that weapon to any AI they have hilarious looking laffy taffy arms. I'll just blacklist it till I figure out which file is the culprit. If there is one silver lining this should cut down memory usage too - alltho prolly by a very small amount and come to think of it, Arma3 must have very good memory management being only 32bit and what not, but I digress. Thanks again brother.

We just got this pack, and for the most part love it.

Is there an EASY way to make it list just the base weapons in the VAS on our server, and not ALL weapons with ALL possible attachments?

Secondly, we have this so that if a client comes on without the pack they just see us with no weapons in our hands. The server doesn't crash or anything; and when we pull the trigger, its seems the server still is told something was hit, and it takes damage.

We haven't dragged all 510mg over to our server via FTP. But we also see, via MCC, we aren't able to place the Ammo Boxes. We click to spawn them... and nothing happens.

Do we NEED to drag the files over and install the mod Server side as well, to get those to spawn? I would expect them to spawn and those who have the mod will see them, and those who don't; just wouldn't.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Do we NEED to drag the files over and install the mod Server side as well, to get those to spawn?

Yes. The server can't spawn assets it doesn't have access to.

Fantastic Weapons Pack - thats what it should be named :)

One little bug snug into the last version though. The supressor "muzzle_mas_snds_SMc" for SR25/HK417/EBR is not working.

When put into a backpack fx. a mouse overlay tells its a 6.56 supressor