massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

I know you're getting bombarded with requests for additions etc. but I must ask something myself (sorry) the M27 IAR is set to replace the M249 SAW for USMC, could you see about getting this in there at some point? Thanks.

I know you're getting bombarded with requests for additions etc. but I must ask something myself (sorry) the M27 IAR is set to replace the M249 SAW for USMC, could you see about getting this in there at some point? Thanks.

+1 It would be good for Massi's USMC

Any chance you could release the uniforms head-packs in two separate PBO's with no units in the editor for clan purposes?

I totally agree with that...

Massi is there any chance i can use this for my CDF mod as a requirement, i sent a pm and never got an answer so please inform me ASAP because this thread does not state if you allow people to use the mod as a requirement for theirs or not,

Could somebody kindly list the PBO's that come with the addons folder?

Everytime I try to use this MOD with a mission that needs it, I always get a "deleted weapons" message.

Not just me, but other players leaving comments on the Workshop.

Thanks!

EDIT.................

Anybody knows which Massi Mod has these PBO's?:

mass_weapons

mass_weapons_m4

Trying to load African Conflict, but says it requires these two pbo's.

Thanks

Edited by Kommiekat

Could somebody kindly list the PBO's that come with the addons folder?

Everytime I try to use this MOD with a mission that needs it, I always get a "deleted weapons" message.

Not just me, but other players leaving comments on the Workshop.

Thanks!

EDIT.................

Anybody knows which Massi Mod has these PBO's?:

mass_weapons

mass_weapons_m4

Trying to load African Conflict, but says it requires these two pbo's.

Thanks

The only PBO I have are mass_us_rifle and mas_us_rifle_c. Those should be the correct PBO's to have.

Thanks again Modder.

I think Massi is the only one to fix this problem

African Conflict is reporting a reliance on mass_weapons_m4 and mass_weapons.

His Optional Config is lacking these two pbo's as well......

The Weapon sound are just UGH at times i hate them. Using JRSR and placing African units and when they fire the gun sounds just throw every thing off not to mention the low recoil and some weapons

I have noticed that when firing the M107 SD with the explosive rounds there is no sound for the explosions.

First of all thanks for this Weapon pack ....

I would like to know if ithe grenade Launcher for the Us Army Weapons works correct as intended. The M203 and the AG36 are EGL in real life. Why do they fire like a 3GL grenade launcher? Is this on purpose ??

Hi Massi been trying to set up a mod-set for my Arma group and been really enjoying your unitpacks and weapons, one question I've tried using JSRS 2.0 with your weapon pack however when I attach silencers to the guns they now are only silent client side in 1st person, as soon as you switch to 3rd person or somebody else hears you shooting they can hear the gun as normal as if no silencer is attached, are you aware of this bug? Are you aware of anyway to fix it, thanks.

There are plans to add more weapons?

This is the best content that I found so far. I would not want to spoil it by putting modification by another author.

Particularly hope some weapons as:

FAMAS

G36

Scar

FN Fal

Thanks for the great job!

hi,

as i posted on my african mod I'm still working on all my addons, included weapons of course, I'm slowly adding stuff thanks to BI for releasing A2 MLODs ;) !!!

anyway it will take time since I'm very busy in RL and I've very few time to work on it ;)

best regards

massi

hi,

as i posted on my african mod I'm still working on all my addons, included weapons of course, I'm slowly adding stuff thanks to BI for releasing A2 MLODs ;) !!!

anyway it will take time since I'm very busy in RL and I've very few time to work on it ;)

best regards

massi

well done matey

hi,

best regards

massi

Awesome news, loving all your work.

Looking forward to the updates for your mods massi! Specially interested if you're going to be bringing in custom vests and helmets. :)

Hey Massi. FHQ attachments are not compatible with your weapons because they are not specified in:

(configfile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon_name >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "PointerSlot" >> "compatibleItems")

Bye

Hey massi, what type of weapons are you working on? Any chance your'll be doing some british weapons? L129A1?

Hey Massi. FHQ attachments are not compatible with your weapons because they are not specified in:

(configfile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon_name >> "WeaponSlotsInfo" >> "PointerSlot" >> "compatibleItems")

Bye

If he did that then that mod would be a requirement to run this one without errors. Some mod makers make an alternative pbo to make their mods work with others, but that's up to them. Edited by BadHabitz

Is there an online source for all class names in this mod?

I've got downtime at work and want to build some custom crates for the Categorized Crate Filler Script by DudeGuyManBro, but I need the class names.

Anyone direct me pls?

Look in the mod folder. There is a classlist.txt file. Or use LEA (Loadout Editor Arma3) to create a crate easily where you can see all the weapons to choose from.

[EDIT] ahh, didn't read line two - assume you don't have access to the mod folder.

You could D/L it again, or install the LEA thing and get the info from there. It's on Armaholics

Look in the mod folder. There is a classlist.txt file. Or use LEA (Loadout Editor Arma3) to create a crate easily where you can see all the weapons to choose from.

[EDIT] ahh, didn't read line two - assume you don't have access to the mod folder.

You could D/L it again, or install the LEA thing and get the info from there. It's on Armaholics

I checked out LEA. Will definitely use this for player loadouts, thanks! I don't think it handles static crates (ie: ammo boxes) though... couldn't see anything in the wiki about that.

I hope this wont get buried under the many suggestions and bugs that have been found/said, but I notice that:

- on all M4A1, HK416, HK417 foregrip variants, soldiers hold the grip rather awkwardly,

- all M4A1's foregrips seem to be too far to the front.

Look forward to these getting fixed massi!

Some of the M4's (not sure about others) have black textures on some or other attachment on the weapon, usually just some visual mod (in-game-wise).

This mod also seems to remove the Sniper scope from the standard nato sniper rifle. :confused: