massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

UI Images of all weapons included in the pack...

hmoy.jpg

8ev8.jpg

cheers ;)

massi

One of the best and also the largest weaponpack so far, thank you massi and keep it up !

4rpe.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3 BETA

BETA 0.2

Hi all,

I'm releasing an updated version of my NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS pack.

In this update I've reworked all the Handanims to fit better the weapons, now hand positioning should be ok for all the weapons ;)

I've also added MP5SD6, with a special variant (just config edit, same model) which is able to fire underwater, in order to equip my unit's scuba with them.

You'll also find a PDF guide inside the folder with pictures and all the classnames for weapons, magazines and so on.

There're also other fix (like suppressor fire modes) that you'll find in the changelog. I'll update my unit's packs too in these days :) !

Thanks a lot to all of you for the feedbacks and reports!

This is an Beta version, hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Requirements.

Arma3 Beta

Changelog.

v Beta.02 date 07/AGO/2013

- reworked all HANDANIMS to fit better on weapons

- added MP5SD6, also one underwater scuba capable (only cfg change, same model)

- fixed M4\HK416 suppressors firing only single and not auto

- added 8rnds mag for M1911 ACP

- added PDF weapons classlist guide with images inside the folder

v Beta.01 date /AGO/2013

-First release.

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- Add Alwarren's optics and gear optional config.

- Trying to improve my skills in O2 to get better results (Need Help).

- Texture improvements and organization (Need Help).

Any help on this project will be really appreciated, since it is the first time I’m trying to use O2.

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a44uha8cmatnzao/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_B0.2.7z

UI pics of the weapons:

hmoy.jpg

8ev8.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

Massi thanks very much for your work on this. Much appreciated

interresting stuff. Good job! I wish you would improve all the textures of weapons and skins. They kinda do lack of details, look abit washed out, also lack on colors, and contrast. I know it's not final, so it's interresting to check on them later again :)

great job Massi!!! such a great base of weapons to build upon! I see lots of great and constructive feedback from the community as usual! Thank you for all your hard work on this an the other 5 packs you have released! keep up the great work!!!!

I'm a complete noob with this stuff. How do I get this mod working with Arma 3?

Hi,

Thankyou very much to all of you for comments and feedback ;)

Now that handanims have been fixed I'll concentrate the work to improve textures, hopefully with some help ;)

Cheers

massi

Thank you very much for sending us your updated work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Love the acog, are you going to be converting it to a 3D scope?

Why has the M249 more recoil than the M16 or M4 rifle? The M249 is a lot heavier and should have less recoil.

Why has the M249 more recoil than the M16 or M4 rifle? The M249 is a lot heavier and should have less recoil.

Well I didn't touch the recoil, I just let tehm inherit from the BI LMG, maybe I'll enter thah in the future ;)

Thanks a lot to all of you for comments and feedback, in next update I'll introduce new suppressors for HK417, SR25 and M107 that will fit better.

cheers

massi

Is it possible to get the camo variants textures a bit more... grungy and faded looking?

you never fired a M249 for sure...less recoil than an M4? are you crazy?

Really nice pack, the HK416s are very nice. Is there any chance that you can add support for something like FHQ accessories for those of us that prefer those attachments.

I found a bug massi - the muzzle flash/sound from the new MP5SD6 is massive. Should be non-existent. In addition to the recoil, it needs to be drastically reduced.

I found a bug massi - the muzzle flash/sound from the new MP5SD6 is massive. Should be non-existent. In addition to the recoil, it needs to be drastically reduced.

I'll give a look into this

For FHQ accesories I'll include an optional config in future updates :)

Thanks to all

Cheers

massi