Sign in to follow this  
NovaSilisko

"Total Earnings" statistic for spacecraft

As the title says - a simple thing, just a little box in the map view when you've selected a spacecraft, which shows how much money that spacecraft has made your agency. It would be fun to sort of categorize which craft have done the most for you (I have a five-wheeled tough-as-nails medium rover rolling around Kaiser that's completed more missions than every other craft I've put down, I'd estimate it's made me at least 12,000...)

Tracker page for this suggestion: http://mars.takeonthegame.com/feedback/view.php?id=124

Edited by NovaSilisko

As the title says - a simple thing, just a little box in the map view when you've selected a spacecraft, which shows how much money that spacecraft has made your agency. It would be fun to sort of categorize which craft have done the most for you (I have a five-wheeled tough-as-nails medium rover rolling around Kaiser that's completed more missions than every other craft I've put down, I'd estimate it's made me at least 12,000...)

I agree with this idea. Would be great to see easily how much a spacecraft has earned or cost you.

I agree with this idea. Would be great to see easily how much a spacecraft has earned or cost you.

I look forward to a massive sinking feeling when you look at a rover and see "-18000" :p

I look forward to a massive sinking feeling when you look at a rover and see "-18000" :p

at least that would be realistic:)

Nice idea! Can you please write it to our feedback tracker to ensure we won't forget about this one? Thanks. :)

Nice idea! Can you please write it to our feedback tracker to ensure we won't forget about this one? Thanks. :)

Already did! Issue 124, I think.

3GzzTk5.jpg

Made a mockup for what I was thinking, also attached to the tracker entry.