Sign in to follow this  
JAP

Fuelstations on nogova...

Hi all,

Is it possible the new fuelstations are just for looks ?

I don t get a command to refuel at it.

Can is make it so i can ?

If not, i could make a trigger that sets fuel to 1 but how do i make a trigger it does it for whatever vehicle comes into it without having to group it to all the vehicles on the map ?

Maybe the variable "land" ??

Cheers,

JAP

You have to drive on the fuel station, not just near it, then you should be able to refuel.

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Aug. 08 2002,00wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have to drive on the fuel station, not just near it, then you should be able to refuel.<span id='postcolor'>

no, it doesnt work.

Tried it all kinds of ways and couldnt.

This is not in a SP mission or campaign ! This is in editor preview or also in homemade MP maps.

Worked around it by placing a fueltruck under the fuelstation ( -3.5 ) and also put a repairtruck next to it. Now you can refuel and repair your car at the fuelstations.

I still would like to know why these fuelstations are closed :s

I mean, do you know how much an american muscle car loves fuel .... tounge.gif

It works good, only too bad for the msg "refuel at fueltruck" but i can live with that.

Make sure to lock the trucks or you ll get very strange things smile.gif

Cheers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 08 2002,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still would like to know why these fuelstations are closed :s<span id='postcolor'>

Some people reported this problem when using some versions of Gunslingers Editor Upgrade. Even when this addons is not used in the mission, it can break some Nogova objects (streetlamps, fuel stations).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ Aug. 08 2002,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 08 2002,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still would like to know why these fuelstations are closed :s<span id='postcolor'>

Some people reported this problem when using some versions of Gunslingers Editor Upgrade. Even when this addons is not used in the mission, it can break some Nogova objects (streetlamps, fuel stations).<span id='postcolor'>

Thx suma,

sad.gif i have kegetys last editorupgrade. So that could be the problem.

I can live with it this way smile.gif

To be honest i couldn t live with not having the stuff to edit.

And now you can repair too, they been taken over by texaco and have upgraded the service they can offer to clients, very soon they will be selling food and drinks too ! tounge.gif

Cheers

You apparently have extracted the Editor addon to res\addons dir, while it should be at the "old" addons dir... in res\addons it gets loaded before O.pbo which has the real working fuelstation and then the game will use that one.

A similar bug happens with the Smith & Wesson revolvers if you extract them to res\addons, then the game will think that the Civilian6, Civilian4, etc. classes came form that addon and (for some reason) complains about missing S&W addon whenever there is a mission loaded using those civilians, even when the S&W addon is installed...

So just keep all unofficial addons (mine at least) in the old addons dir and they shouldnt cause any problems.

Thx for the advice kegetys.

I read res\addon folder was used for making addons available in resistance 1.75 only.

So i made a habbit of it to put all addons there since i wasn t having intention anymore to use 1.46.

I ll will shift them then.

Cheers

well ok, out of interest...what should we do with them if we dont have the original addon dir? you dont get one if you install res from installing over the initial install

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Aug. 08 2002,14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well ok, out of interest...what should we do with them if we dont have the original addon dir? you dont get one if you install res from installing over the initial install<span id='postcolor'>

Tried making one ?

The map is called "addon" and it s located in the root dir of flashpoint.

I love your sig LMAO, hahaha "dunno, shoot m again" biggrin.gif

Cheers