Sign in to follow this  
Arruda

Multi monitor

I would really like to see the implementation of multi-monitor fonction, similar to supreme commander, like assigning different camera to certain monitor to improve the immersion of the game.

That's a feature I would really love! Not enough games out there with multi-monitor support.

Yes I agree! This feature is a must for Take On Mars! To be able to put different cameras on different monitors and even possibly have 3rd person on one and a rover cam on another would be sweet.

This would be awesome, I would also like a full screen windowed option. Thats one thing I didn't like about the arma series running the games in windowed mode was a hard enough.

Edited by Reject
grammar/spelling

Hmm, multi-monitor support never occurred to us during development. It is worth considering and I will ask what is possible.

In windowed mode, being able to "spawn" separate windows for different camera perspectives (and maybe one for status info / numerical readouts) that I can then resize and move freely over to my secondary screen would be a sweet addition for sure :)

I agree multiple monitors/windows would be great but if Flight Simulator is any indication the impact on FPS will be substantial.

I agree multiple monitors/windows would be great but if Flight Simulator is any indication the impact on FPS will be substantial.

i've seen a few games pull this off without the hit in frame rates, a full sized map on a second screen would be awesome ;)

Yeah resizeable windows for extra cameras sounds doable. I've added it to the desired features :)

I would suggest to open some lua API to allow community contribution to provide this kind of UI.

I'm ready for this, coming from experience with DCS-A110C + Trhustmaster-TARGET programming.

In the spirit of FanaLEDs addon for Fanatec wheels support,