Sign in to follow this  
Pillord

Error XAPOFX1_5.dll not found after update

Hi,

I got one new error after updating my Amra3 dedicated server.

This server run since the first Alpha-Version and now I get the error: "XAPOFX1_5.dll not found" if i want to start the Arma3server.exe.

The System is Windows Web Server 2008 R2 SP1.

I hope i can get some help.

I tryed to copy the XAPOFX1_5.dll from my client to the server, after that I get a new error: "Can't start (0xc000007b)". This is translated from german to english.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

You should run DXSetup from \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\DirectX. XAPOFX1_5 is part of DirectX.

Hello,

You should run DXSetup from \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\DirectX. XAPOFX1_5 is part of DirectX.

You are right, thank you! It works!

The server also tends to ask for this. I'm installing A3 because I need the HC one day. But still, it would be nice to have steam installing this for us. :)

Copied the \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\DirectX folder over to my server and ran the setup as tom_48_97 suggested and it sorted it out. Cheers

Hello,

I run DXSetup and also DX SDK but nothing change same error.

Following this guide I try to do all steps but nothing, when I using Dependency Walker say(if I'm right) XAPOFX1_5.dll on system32 are a x64 file??

Suggestions?

--------------------------

Update - Problem solved.