Sign in to follow this  
ricogs400

When will it be available for non-Tegra Andriod phones?

You said in another post, end of May, to ask again in 2 months about the supported devices other than Tegra. Is there an update on what devices and when? Looking for it on Samsung GS3. Thanks

For all Samsung devices it should available through SamsungApps soon as it is just waiting for Samsung approval right now.

There is already non-THD version out but just for several tablets opened. We are still working on optimization to allow it on more devices. I expect to have it opened in two weeks for the most of nowdays phones/tablets.

For all Samsung devices it should available through SamsungApps soon as it is just waiting for Samsung approval right now.

There is already non-THD version out but just for several tablets opened. We are still working on optimization to allow it on more devices. I expect to have it opened in two weeks for the most of nowdays phones/tablets.

Good news. I already got the PC version, but I will probably buy the Android version on my GS4 because I like what I played so far.