Sign in to follow this  
-TFP- Bridge.J

Quick question, need help sorting the action menu.

Hi all, had a quick search and couldn't find an answer so am posting this.

I have a spawn/budget script I made which allows to to requisition items/vehicles based off of how much military budget you have.

To spawn the items I use the addAction command, which works fine.

However I want my custom spawn options to appear at the top of the action menu, as of now one appears at the top and the other one halfway down the menu.

Here's the addAction script:

money = 20000;

hq1 addAction ["Requisition Wall (Long,Tall) - $10,000","hbarrier1.sqf"]; 
hq1 addAction ["Requisition AH1Z - $20,000","ah1z.sqf"];

Thanks,

Jake.

Number = unitName addAction [title, filename, (arguments, priority, ...)]

priority: Number - (optional) Priority value of the action. Actions will be arranged descending according to this. Every game action has a preset priority value. Value can be negative or decimal. Actions with same values will be arranged in order which they were made, newest at the bottom. Typical range is 0 (low priority. Eg: 'Get out') to 6 (high priority. Eg: 'Auto-hover on').

Number = unitName addAction [title, filename, (arguments, priority, ...)]

priority: Number - (optional) Priority value of the action. Actions will be arranged descending according to this. Every game action has a preset priority value. Value can be negative or decimal. Actions with same values will be arranged in order which they were made, newest at the bottom. Typical range is 0 (low priority. Eg: 'Get out') to 6 (high priority. Eg: 'Auto-hover on').

Thanks!

Id suggest you to move to GUI, its a very easy to learn and use but its your choice if you prefer Action Menu.