Sign in to follow this  
tpw

Various small English spelling/grammar inconsistencies throughout the game

Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but I can't help but notice that there are numerous small English spelling/grammar/style inconsistencies peppered throughout the game, which detract slightly from the "scientific" feel of TOM.

Please note: I'm not having a go at anyone at BIS, your English is all better than my Czech! I'm Australian, and while I therefore can't speak English properly, I do write articles for submission to scientific journals for a living. I, and I'm sure numerous others on this forum, would be very happy to help iron out the various English issues if someone would provide a file of the various texts used in game.

Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but I can't help but notice that there are numerous small English spelling/grammar/style inconsistencies peppered throughout the game, which detract slightly from the "scientific" feel of TOM.

Please note: I'm not having a go at anyone at BIS, your English is all better than my Czech! I'm Australian, and while I therefore can't speak English properly, I do write articles for submission to scientific journals for a living. I, and I'm sure numerous others on this forum, would be very happy to help iron out the various English issues if someone would provide a file of the various texts used in game.

'I'm Australian, and while I therefore can't speak English properly' as a Brit i lold :P I think it would be helpful if you highlighted the mistakes mate so they can change them! But bare in mind it's early access, i'm sure they'll sort them out

We know there are grammar and spelling mistakes. Texts are not complete and therefore there was no proof reading yet. Thanks for offering your help! ;-)

We know there are grammar and spelling mistakes. Texts are not complete and therefore there was no proof reading yet. Thanks for offering your help! ;-)

No worries Thales, the offer is always there!