Sign in to follow this  
TKiraa

[Help] Wreck Lift

Hi guys ! :)

i just tried to find how to lift a wreck to the wreck service, i knew the script is in Domination files, but i would like to extract him and use it for a personal mission,

so, my question is simply: How can i extract the script ? Or if you got a wreck lift script, can you help me ? ^^

I tried to edit the Lift chopper of Xeno but it wasnt good (too many errors and it didnt work).

this is the only thing i want to finish my mission :D

Thanks in advance guys :)

I already did that but i didnt know what i had to take :/

people need to learn more about arma 2 scripting before they post questions that require moderate knowledge of .sqf syntax. its very hard to explain something then.

I already see that, but, this script is only for Lift vehicles except Wreck :/ I tried to do something but it didnt work

well you can edit the script and add the wrecks to the list of vehicles that can be lifted...

The only list that looked like that, that I found, was in the Init.sqf. scroll down to "d_helilift1_types". then you can add the classname of the wrecks to that list. not sure if it works but its the only thing I could see.

well you can edit the script and add the wrecks to the list of vehicles that can be lifted...

The only list that looked like that, that I found, was in the Init.sqf. scroll down to "d_helilift1_types". then you can add the classname of the wrecks to that list. not sure if it works but its the only thing I could see.

Ok thanks, i try and i'll edit after that. :)

Edit 1:

I tested and its not working, i'll search and find :D

Edited by Kira370
tested