Sign in to follow this  
commissar38

Anyone Else Having Trouble with Time Dilation?

Been trying to play with the advance time setting while in space program (after I switched to the "game time" mode) and despite setting the little time-advance box to go ahead by six hours or so it will only advance time by one hour. Is this a bug or something?

Still having trouble even loading the game here lol :(

Been trying to play with the advance time setting while in space program (after I switched to the "game time" mode) and despite setting the little time-advance box to go ahead by six hours or so it will only advance time by one hour. Is this a bug or something?

Just tried it, skips correctly. I assume you set the skip time value to the 6 hours you mentioned. When I tried just now I had Earth UTC time at 09:00, then post 6 hour skip I had 15:00.

Yeah I just tried it again a couple minutes ago. I was at 3:21 UTC and I tried to advance time by three hours, when the little time warp effect finished the time was only 4:21 UTC.

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

Nevermind. I just had to get creative and play with the little advance time buttons. I had to make sure that the time I want to advance by is highlighted by that little red box then you hit the advance time button. Thanks all appreciate your help Dram.