Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Game not launching

or if you have time you can try reinstalling the system. just don't forget to backup your data:)

or if you have time you can try reinstalling the system. just don't forget to backup your data:)

Oh man, If I can avoid that at any cost, way to much on here.

Now, a lil update, we're getting somewhere. I installed this http://news.softpedia.com/news/Download-Free-Media-Feature-Packs-for-Windows-7-SP1-RTM-N-KN-186490.shtml and now I can load the game up. Now hear's the tricky part to explain. I can see the whole menu, however my cursor disappears exactly half way down the screen O.o. So for example I can see the Exit tab in game but I can't click it, my cursor doesn't show. The Bohemia logo is cut in half as well, as my screen is only displaying half. Messed up.

you can try reinstalling direct x and also try installing newest drivers for your video card to see if that helps. also try running the game in windowed mode to see it the issue is there too.

So it now works, all I did was install that last download and then re-installed the game. So from now I guess it's playing.

Thank you guys btw. I really appreciate the efforts!

So it now works, all I did was install that last download and then re-installed the game. So from now I guess it's playing.

Thank you guys btw. I really appreciate the efforts!

Wow, those were some (un)epic issues. I really feel for you, well I'm glad it is working in the end! Enjoy!

I'm glad that it works. Enjoy your time on mars:)
Wow, those were some (un)epic issues. I really feel for you, well I'm glad it is working in the end! Enjoy!

Haha I know. Never thought it would be me caught in the whirlwind.