Sign in to follow this  
jeza

Pre Release Thanks

A quick one from myself, have been following the project since inception really and been as active as time permits through bis forums on the game. However I just want to say regardless of how the game turns out and how it is received a big thanks to Dram (and the team behind Tom), why thank them/him before the game is released you may ask?

Simple really if you look through this forum and the other two on tom, you will find it very hard to find a thread which does not have a developer post in from Dram and I am sure most of you know it is hard to have direct interaction with devs these days and Dram has managed to reply to 99% of all threads and post questions, no matter how insignificant even if the question has been asked before and always been very courteous, polite and very informative with his posts.

So a thank you for the way you have dealt with us all and I wish all the success to TOM.

Kind regards

Jeza

+1

I hope the release goes smooth and please dont put too much pressure on yourself for the release after all 8.99 for an individual is not a lot to be a part of where this is going based on your enthusiasm and eye for detail ,i think we got off lightly here :)

Many thanks for the Journey to Mars these last months and here is too a smooth landing or two along the way :)

+1 Haven't seen this much developer involvement in the community for a long time, thank you :D

Indeed, it is quite pleasing to see this level of communications on behalf of the devs as well as the civility on behalf of the people who posted questions and suggestions here.

So I would like to thank both parties. The devs for making the game and communicating with the community and the community for being civil and not prompting me and my colleagues to go medieval on their arses ;)

Indeed, it is quite pleasing to see this level of communications on behalf of the devs as well as the civility on behalf of the people who posted questions and suggestions here.

So I would like to thank both parties. The devs for making the game and communicating with the community and the community for being civil and not prompting me and my colleagues to go medieval on their arses ;)

Maybe because of the scientific nature of the game it attracts a somewhat more mature audience, may be why the community so far has been civil :)

Simple really if you look through this forum and the other two on tom, you will find it very hard to find a thread which does not have a developer post in from Dram and I am sure most of you know it is hard to have direct interaction with devs these days and Dram has managed to reply to 99% of all threads and post questions, no matter how insignificant even if the question has been asked before and always been very courteous, polite and very informative with his posts.

Yea i agree with this...Dram is one of the most comunicative developers... and i want to join the wishes from jeza :)

I have to agree, even when TOM thread was just in the non TOM section when people speculated Dram arrived and stuck to his promise about replying and responding as much as possible, even with some code details about configs :)

Most companies for a project this size and asking price (not that this should cast any real value on it) would simply have a section for people to bound around chat about it and nothing else, throw it out as release and "fire & forget".

Hello all, firstly I would like to thank you all for supporting us, we really really really really hope you enjoy the game :) A lot of effort has gone into this project, and I really (really really) hope it has payed off and is visible throughout the game. There are of course places where there is room for improvement, and that is why we have gone early access. If you have any suggestions, bugs etc, please shoot them here:

http://mars.takeonthegame.com/feedback/my_view_page.php

A quick one from myself, have been following the project since inception really and been as active as time permits through bis forums on the game. However I just want to say regardless of how the game turns out and how it is received a big thanks to Dram (and the team behind Tom), why thank them/him before the game is released you may ask?

So a thank you for the way you have dealt with us all and I wish all the success to TOM.

Kind regards

Jeza

+1

I hope the release goes smooth and please dont put too much pressure on yourself for the release after all 8.99 for an individual is not a lot to be a part of where this is going based on your enthusiasm and eye for detail ,i think we got off lightly here :)

Many thanks for the Journey to Mars these last months and here is too a smooth landing or two along the way :)

+1 Haven't seen this much developer involvement in the community for a long time, thank you :D

Yea i agree with this...Dram is one of the most comunicative developers... and i want to join the wishes from jeza :)

Thank you all, you guys have been great and I really want to thank you for being so civilized throughout the development process. The road ahead is a positive one I hope, where your feedback will help shape the game further :) Enjoy it guys!